Poll: Can you attend?

Yes
69.23%
Maybe, I'll check
23.08%
No
7.69%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
"Well, obviously not well enough given that there is a link to the location. Everyone else seems to have managed to comprehend the information ..."

Whats with all the hate? The link itself just goes to a generalised map of regents park. its not like theres a big sign saying 'BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT HERE", so give me a break. its the first ever tournament thing i've looked into so please forgive me if cant comprehend stuff that isnt even there.
Oh my days its not at regents park! Its St James Park, actually read the OP or title maybe.
(Jan. 26, 2010  9:53 PM)Saranix Wrote: "Well, obviously not well enough given that there is a link to the location. Everyone else seems to have managed to comprehend the information ..."

Whats with all the hate? The link itself just goes to a generalised map of regents park. its not like theres a big sign saying 'BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT HERE", so give me a break. its the first ever tournament thing i've looked into so please forgive me if cant comprehend stuff that isnt even there.

It's not hate. I'm just calling you out because you don't seem to be able to read information, nor work anything out for yourself.

The link works perfectly well, and directs you to a map of St. James' Park. Anything else you can deduce from the rest of this thread, and I don't think it's asking too much of you to read through just a mere 20 posts.

Obviously, we'd still love to see you come, but you can't expect us to spoon-feed you information ...
Ellz, count me in =)

EDIT: can libra be used? or is it not banned yet?
28 to be precise, sorry heart felt a bit pernickety lol.
To come straight out with it, I'm a douche. No excusses, I messed up. I'm sorry heart and anyone else I accidently annoyed. You'll most likely laugh, and I hope you do, because simply I read the thing wrong. Excitment or stress of some other thing, basically I thought it was at regents park. Why? Dunno, but I did and I'm big enough to say that I'm wrong. I'm sorry and all I can do now is say that from now on I'll pay more attention to things and not be so blind loooooool.
I might be able to come, sorry for missing last one, family matters etc
is it a team tournament? if it is ill tell the guys they'll be v excited
WBO don't do team tournaments.
I'll probably be able to come depending on when my half term ends, might be selling some stuff too. Will probably bring some plastics and hms as well if anyone is interested. Is anyone planning on sellling any MFB there? I've got some but i'd be interested in buying some if anyone is selling them there.
Lol, i've already arranged to sleep over my best mates house TowelTerror, Rocky's brother so me and him can go to london, makes life easier. Also the price is only £3.00 from eastbourne to penge, i think that is really cheap .
Uhh sorry ellz, wont be able to make it.