[Sri Lanka] All Sri Lankan Bladers check in here - Possible Tournament!

(Jan. 27, 2013  4:02 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  10:24 AM)wishwere Wrote: man am i the only active srilankan wbo member ?

No you are not, if you ever find a tournament in Colombo, tell me.

Tell me too!
(Dec. 30, 2013  8:37 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:02 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  10:24 AM)wishwere Wrote: man am i the only active srilankan wbo member ?

No you are not, if you ever find a tournament in Colombo, tell me.

Tell me too!

this is a very old topic, you guys should contact the OP starter , Omega by PM...
im definitely intrested. would you please take me as well?
I am interested please reply as soon as possible
I am from sri lanka can we pls have a tournament after Corona in srilanka 2020 pls!!!!!! There are good bladers here too
Hey I am also Sri Lankan. Iam very intersted to play beyblade. But in Sri Lanka anyone not helding any tournaments. I am from Colombo. For WBO, pls held a tournament in the capital of Sri Lanka (Colombo). In Sri Lanka also there good bladers like us.
(Jun. 22, 2020  5:54 AM)Mohammed Izzath Wrote: For WBO, pls held a tournament in  the capital of Sri Lanka (Colombo).

The WBO is volunteer run. None of us are being paid to run tournaments. Those of us that do become WBO organizers and run tournaments aren't paid to do so, receive no money from it, and often lose money. So we mostly only run tournaments near where we live.

If you want WBO tournaments in Sri Lanka, someone who lives there needs to take the organizer quiz and become an organizer.
Pls let me know if there tournaments for adults in colombo
(Sep. 29, 2010  4:55 AM)Resistance Wrote: Hopefully we get more people Smile Will be a good experience. If we don't we might be able to have a fun unofficial battle