SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

SeaBASS90 welcome!

(Jul. 09, 2021  3:50 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings if I have time because my school has started. If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from, and in the search bar... type “Zoom”! I am in EST timing .... so yeah, try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone! Let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com, then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?”. Ok then the required things are :have at least 1 TT bey, do not cheat with your beys, and last always when battling, say let it RIP !  (Note: all officially invited members (I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!) Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah, if you joined, you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your signature... or put a pic of Shu! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings!

If you would like to join, FILL THIS FORM OUT! https://forms.gle/bXmGbn3pvdRtJyHm6

The requirements are:
1. Need to have one TT Beyblade (TT means Takara Tomy).
2. Don’t use mods on your beys when in testing, or when battling with me, or in a tournament.
3. When you join, you need to write: I am a proud member of the SpryzenLightnings. If you are a manager, you may put anything in your signature.
4. Officially invited members don’t need to follow rules 1 and 3.

have 1 lost longinus

also did the form

Would you be able to join a zoom this Saturday 2PM EST to 2:30PM EST?
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: SeaBASS90 welcome!

(Jul. 09, 2021  3:50 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: have 1 lost longinus

also did the form

I won't be able to do zooms cause when I try to join one it kicks me out of app
sushiroll1234 Kingbeyblade48 WorldKai Novic Frostbite Exahertz Lucha Burst Beybladedb Daniel Draper @'Free… Hoya' Hello!

(Jul. 09, 2021  4:11 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: SeaBASS90 welcome!

I won't be able to do zooms cause when I try to join one it kicks me out of app

Join from your browser; go to zoom.us then join a meeting, then join from browser.
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: sushiroll1234 Kingbeyblade48 WorldKai Novic Frostbite Exahertz Lucha Burst Beybladedb Daniel Draper @'Free… Hoya' Hello!

(Jul. 09, 2021  4:11 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I won't be able to do zooms cause when I try to join one it kicks me out of app

Join from your browser; go to zoom.us then join a meeting, then join from browser.

ok thx, but tomorrow im going to a lake so on sunday then
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:22 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: sushiroll1234 Kingbeyblade48 WorldKai Novic Frostbite Exahertz Lucha Burst Beybladedb Daniel Draper @'Free… Hoya' Hello!

ok thx, but tomorrow im going to a lake so on sunday then

I can’t on Sunday
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:22 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:22 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: ok thx, but tomorrow im going to a lake so on sunday then

I can’t on Sunday

when then?
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:23 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  4:22 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I can’t on Sunday

when then?

Then most probs 2-3 weeks later

(Jul. 09, 2021  4:11 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I won't be able to do zooms cause when I try to join one it kicks me out of app

Master_chanter0 UnionDragon007 Thundra TakaraTheLord There’s a power outage here (using my moms cellular data to post this) so I’ll have to go the zoom tomorrowUnhappy
(Jul. 10, 2021  5:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Master_chanter0 UnionDragon007 Thundra TakaraTheLord There’s a power outage here (using my moms cellular data to post this) so I’ll have to go the zoom tomorrowUnhappy

(Just realized there was a typo, and I missed The Blacknight and LegendJustice

Can y’all do a zoom 2pm EST to 2:30PM EST? (Note that I’ll only wait 10mins for people to join, so join ASAP!)
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  5:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 UnionDragon007 Thundra TakaraTheLord There’s a power outage here (using my moms cellular data to post this) so I’ll have to go the zoom tomorrowUnhappy

Can y’all do a zoom 2pm EST to 2:30PM EST? (Note that I’ll only wait 10mins for people to join, so join ASAP!)

Can't make it, I have other plans. Sorry.
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  5:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: (Just realized there was a typo, and I missed The Blacknight and LegendJustice

Can't make it, I have other plans.  Sorry.

Could you make it at 3?

(Jul. 11, 2021  5:24 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  5:15 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 UnionDragon007 Thundra TakaraTheLord There’s a power outage here (using my moms cellular data to post this) so I’ll have to go the zoom tomorrow:(

Zoom is canceled, I guess. If the leader can’t make it, well. Plus I might degrade him back to co-leader, and become leader again. Or leader two.
hmm might make it
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: hmm might make it

But it was canceled, sorry! Next time I’ll not postpone it!
POWER OUTAGES RUIN MY LIFEEEEEEE FREAKING OUTAGES
What do you mean?
(Jul. 18, 2021  1:35 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: What do you mean?

I was thinking of a zoom on Sunday yesterday, but there was a freaking power outage for 2 DAYS.
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

I was thinking of a zoom on Sunday yesterday, but there was a freaking power outage for 2 DAYS.

dang bro, i know exactly how you feel lol
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

I feel you…
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:50 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I was thinking of a zoom on Sunday yesterday, but there was a freaking power outage for 2 DAYS.

I feel you…

Yeah, this happened way back too, expect it lasted a less time.

(Jul. 19, 2021  1:26 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  1:23 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I was thinking of a zoom on Sunday yesterday, but there was a freaking power outage for 2 DAYS.

dang bro, i know exactly how you feel lol

Yeah, this happened way back too, expect it lasted a less time.
beykid44 download Pokémon Unite in your Switch!
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: beykid44 download Pokémon Unite in your Switch!

Is Pokemon Unite free?
I want to join your team
Because I want to be a good beybler

What can I do to join this team

I know what zoom is

I have a bust bey

I will be ready for the team

I am 10years old so I ask my mom to dive to

When the tournament starts
(Jul. 24, 2021  4:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2021  2:29 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: beykid44 download Pokémon Unite in your Switch!

Is Pokemon Unite free?

(Oof, I was studying, just saw this) Yep!

(Jul. 24, 2021  6:50 PM)Super sonic man Wrote: I want to join your team
Because I want to be a good beybler

What can I do to join this team

I know what zoom is

I have a bust bey

I will be ready for the team

I am 10years old so I ask my mom to dive to

When the tournament starts

Do you have a Takara Tomy Beyblade?
Pokémkn unite?
(Jul. 26, 2021  2:54 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Pokémkn unite?

It's this game where you knock down- It's like basketball, except in Pokémon. I can't spoil the fun, XD!