SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Sep. 26, 2020  6:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: World spriggan it officially now the best bey in the world because it beat rage longinus which was the strongest.

On Jolt' and somewhat on Ul', yes. Further testing needs to be done before we can say that World Spriggan is the best.
But this is a team thread. We shouldn't be discussing this here, nor anything else but the team. NamanSpryzen, you might want to look into making a discord server/skype server/zoom group message for your team rather than using this thread as a chat room.

They have a Discord though!
(Sep. 26, 2020  6:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  6:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: On Jolt' and somewhat on Ul', yes. Further testing needs to be done before we can say that World Spriggan is the best.
But this is a team thread. We shouldn't be discussing this here, nor anything else but the team. NamanSpryzen, you might want to look into making a discord server/skype server/zoom group message for your team rather than using this thread as a chat room.

They have a Discord though!

It appears that they do. I recommend using that to talk rather than the thread, as it's being used as a team chat room, which isn't good.
(Sep. 26, 2020  6:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  5:37 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: World spriggan it officially now the best bey in the world because it beat rage longinus which was the strongest.

On Jolt' and somewhat on Ul', yes. Further testing needs to be done before we can say that World Spriggan is the best.

please explain in words I can understand ( I am 8)
We will recollab with SunBlader98
contentUncertain/com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1601215838917-2132439376.png
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: contentUncertain/com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1601215838917-2132439376.png

Nvm I found pm you sent ... will make that design
SunBlader98 Wrote:[Image: Lightning.png]
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:17 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:14 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: contentUncertain/com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1601215838917-2132439376.png

Nvm I found pm you sent ... will make that design
I'm told only now that we have already when we have already recollaborated?
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:17 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Nvm I found pm you sent ... will make that design

Huh?
SunBlader98, are you trying to spam my feed? Every 5 minutes I see that you have liked one of my posts.

(Sep. 27, 2020  3:21 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I'm told only now that we have already when we have already recollaborated?

Huh?

I was just pmed a question about whether or not to recollaborate. Now I find out we have already had this conversation.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:22 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: SunBlader98, are you trying to spam my feed? Every 5 minutes I see that you have liked one of my posts.

(Sep. 27, 2020  3:21 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Huh?

I was just pmed a question about whether or not to recollaborate.  Now I find out we have already had this conversation.

Ok i am not Spamming
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:29 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:22 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: SunBlader98, are you trying to spam my feed? Every 5 minutes I see that you have liked one of my posts.

I was just pmed a question about whether or not to recollaborate.  Now I find out we have already had this conversation.

Ok i am not Spamming

I know.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:17 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Nvm I found pm you sent ... will make that design

??? Explain please Master_chanter0

(Sep. 25, 2020  4:32 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I just want to know if there will be a tournament in Corona California 😢

I guess >>>> No , not in corona .... also because wild fires .
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I'm told only now that we have already when we have already recollaborated?

??? Explain please Master_chanter0

(Sep. 25, 2020  4:32 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: I just want to know if there will be a tournament in Corona California 😢

Don't play games with me naman, you send me a pm asking if we can recollaborate and I go into the threads to find you have already made that decision and the name and logo! Am I part of the group? If I am just trouble I will leave, if you forgot that's ok, but don't ask me is you already made the decision!
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:17 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: ??? Explain please Master_chanter0

Don't play games with me naman, you send me a pm asking if we can recollaborate and I go into the threads to find you have already made that decision and the name and logo! Am I part of the group? If I am just trouble I will leave, if you forgot that's ok, bur don't ask me is you already made the decision!

You are part of the SpryzenLightnings!
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:17 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:51 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: ??? Explain please Master_chanter0

Don't play games with me naman, you send me a pm asking if we can recollaborate and I go into the threads to find you have already made that decision and the name and logo! Am I part of the group? If I am just trouble I will leave, if you forgot that's ok, but don't ask me is you already made the decision!

Cool down! I made the logo for me then asked Naman if he wanted me to make him one!
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:52 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:17 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Don't play games with me naman, you send me a pm asking if we can recollaborate and I go into the threads to find you have already made that decision and the name and logo! Am I part of the group? If I am just trouble I will leave, if you forgot that's ok, but don't ask me is you already made the decision!

Cool down! I made the logo for me then asked Naman if he wanted me to make him one!

It's not the logos I have a problem with! Did you even read what I wrote? you guys had already decided how the collaboration would work when I just found our it was a possibility.
(Sep. 27, 2020  6:38 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:52 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Cool down! I made the logo for me then asked Naman if he wanted me to make him one!

It's not the logos I have a problem with! Did you even read what I wrote? you guys had already decided how the collaboration would work when I just found our it was a possibility.

Ok I understand....... tell me , do you think my desicion was wise?
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  6:38 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: It's not the logos I have a problem with! Did you even read what I wrote? you guys had already decided how the collaboration would work when I just found our it was a possibility.

Ok I understand....... tell me , do you think my desicion was wise?

Do as you wish, naman.
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Ok I understand....... tell me , do you think my desicion was wise?

Do as you wish, naman.

You tell me !
about the logo sunblader, i can and will use this, but can u make a small one and have the Spryzenlighlings logo in one line? like the wbo/google/yahoo/gmail logo. also plz make the second one a bit bland, as almost all recognizable logos are bland.
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: about the logo sunblader, i can and will use this, but can u make a small one and have the Spryzenlighlings logo in one line? like the wbo/google/yahoo/gmail logo. also plz make the second one a bit bland, as almost all recognizable logos are bland.

I will edit mine on next Saturday
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: about the logo sunblader, i can and will use this, but can u make a small one and have the Spryzenlighlings logo in one line?  like the wbo/google/yahoo/gmail logo. also plz make the second one a bit bland, as almost all recognizable logos are bland.

I will edit mine on next Saturday

k

btw, naman, master chanter is co-leader, no offense sunblader, but talk to him b4 decisions, he takes precedence over someone who joined then left, then wants to rejoin. the reason co-leaders/2nd in command/vice presidents exist are to correct the leader's/1st in command's/president of the club's mistakes. Whatif sunblader had malicious intentions, that you didn't know about? Of course, ik sunblader is cool and doesn't, but someone else might. make sure to check w/master chanter b4 anything, and master chanter, check w/naman b4 anything. Again, no offense sunblader, ur cool Smile.
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I will edit mine on next Saturday

k

bty the way, naman, master chanter is co-leader, no offense sunblader, but talk to him before decisions, he takes precedence over someone who joined then left, then wants to rejoin. the reason co-leaders/2nd in command/vice presidents exist are to correct the leader's/1st in command's/president of the club's mistakes. What if sunblader had malicious intentions, that you didn't know about? Of course, I know sunblader is cool and doesn't, but someone else might. make sure to check w/master chanter before anything, and master chanter, check with naman before anything. Again, no offense sunblader, you are cool Smile.

I think this helps... With a translation. (Naman's a kid, remember??)
I will change the quote. Sorry for messing with your grammar.