SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Jan. 23, 2021  12:33 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:19 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Very interesting, but I do not think I can join because I only have 13 Hasbro beys....... yeah I don't have a lot of money to spend on this kinda stuff

Well what hasbro beys do you have? As head manager I can let you in if you fill out the form and have a good hasbro bey like balkesh b3 or turbo spryzen s4.

Well I do have really good beys like Fafnir F3, Satomb, Requim Spryzen, and a few other good ones
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:40 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:33 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well what hasbro beys do you have? As head manager I can let you in if you fill out the form and have a good hasbro bey like balkesh b3 or turbo spryzen s4.

Well I do have really good beys like Fafnir F3, Satomb, Requim Spryzen, and a few other good ones

Can you list the other ones?
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:21 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  12:40 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well I do have really good beys like Fafnir F3, Satomb, Requim Spryzen, and a few other good ones

Can you list the other ones?

Well all the beys I have are:

1: Lost Loginues
2: Golden Judgement Dragon
3: Air Knight
4: Venom Devoloes
5: Genesis Valtryek
6: Wonder Valtryek
7: Gargoyle G4
8: Z Achilles
9: Spryzen Requim
10: Prime Apocalsype
11: Khalzer
12: Satomb S3
13: Fafnir F3
The newest Turbo Slingshock launcher
The orange, green, and white basic Hasbro launchers
And a new TT ~1 foot long white launcher ording right now on Amazon
(Sep. 10, 2020  1:38 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hi! This group will be for people from ALL AROUND the USA! I will post Zoom meetings if I have time because my school has started. If you don’t know what Zoom is .... go to google play or the App Store, or where ever you download apps from, and in the search bar... type “Zoom”! I am in EST timing .... so yeah, try to be updated on the zooms..and see what timing it is in YOUR time zone! Let’s say the zoom is at Saturday at 2:00pm EST .... and you are in CST , so go to google.com, then type “what would be 2:00pm EST converted in to CST timing ?”. Ok then the required things are :have at least 1 TT bey, do not cheat with your beys, and last always when battling, say let it RIP !  (Note: all officially invited members (I will PM you) don’t have to meet the requirements!) Please stay safe in this pandemic! I will post zoom meetings in this thread! Also I have a question: if I am 9years old ... I need a adult to drive me to the tournament.... can they come? Oh yeah, if you joined, you need to write SpryzenLightnings in your signature... or put a pic of Shu! Welcome to the SpryzenLightnings!

If you would like to join, FILL THIS FORM OUT! https://forms.gle/bXmGbn3pvdRtJyHm6

The requirements are:
1. Need to have one TT Beyblade (TT means Takara Tomy).
2. Don’t use mods on your beys when in testing, or when battling with me, or in a tournament.
3. When you join, you need to write: I am a proud member of the SpryzenLightnings. If you are a manager, you may put anything in your signature.
4. Officially invited members don’t need to follow rules 1 and 3.

can i join if i already own a club?
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: It's the second part of my name (username duh) and its a superking one. Guess!

World spriggan! That’s a rly good one to start with, the only meh part is unite’, and even that can be useful in more casual play, like with friends.

My bey has been in “transit” for around 5 days. I checked the reviews on that distribution center... everyone gave 1 star, and a few said they wanted to give 0 stars. Should I wait, or contact them?
NamanSpryzen, I don't know how to "contribute to the team" so I'm leaving. This is my descion. Anyways, u don't want me here So I'll leave for once and for all

Bye. Everyone here
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: NamanSpryzen, I don't know how to "contribute to the team" so I'm leaving. This is my descion. Anyways, u don't want me here So I'll leave for once and for all
! I told you to make combos, and share parts here. Combos are mixed up parts.

To say, you’ve been playing Beyblade for 9 years. You don’t know what a combo is?
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:30 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:21 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Can you list the other ones?

Well all the beys I have are:

Oof I don't have Lost Loungies I meant Nightmare Loungies I always get those two confused...

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: NamanSpryzen, I don't know how to "contribute to the team" so I'm leaving. This is my descion. Anyways, u don't want me here So I'll leave for once and for all

To say, you’ve been playing Beyblade for 9 years. You don’t know what a combo is?

Well really only people who watch YouTube or are a member in a fandom website (like this) now what a combo is. Or, of course, you could know someone that told you about it. But if you have been here on fandom for 9 years, then you should defiantly know what a comb is
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: World spriggan! That’s a rly good one to start with, the only meh part is unite’, and even that can be useful in more casual play, like with friends.

My bey has been in “transit” for around 5 days. I checked the reviews on that distribution center... everyone gave 1 star, and a few said they wanted to give 0 stars. Should I wait, or contact them?

contact
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: My bey has been in “transit” for around 5 days. I checked the reviews on that distribution center... everyone gave 1 star, and a few said they wanted to give 0 stars. Should I wait, or contact them?

contact

Who? MallOfToys?
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:57 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:04 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: contact

Who? MallOfToys?

yah
(Jan. 23, 2021  11:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:57 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Who? MallOfToys?

yah
How? Email?
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Yes i do but I don't have time to put combos here. I'm leaving

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:44 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  1:30 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Well all the beys I have are:

Oof I don't have Lost Loungies I meant Nightmare Loungies I always get those two confused...

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: ! I told you to make combos, and share parts here. Combos are mixed up parts.

Well really only people who watch YouTube or are a member in a fandom website (like this) now what a combo is. Or, of course, you could know someone that told you about it. But if you have been here on fandom for 9 years, then you should defiantly know what a comb is

I know what I combo is
(Jan. 24, 2021  1:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:12 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: ! I told you to make combos, and share parts here. Combos are mixed up parts.

Yes i do but I don't have time to put combos here. I'm leaving

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:44 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Oof I don't have Lost Loungies I meant Nightmare Loungies I always get those two confused...

Well really only people who watch YouTube or are  a member in a fandom website (like this) now what a combo is. Or, of course, you could know someone that told you about it. But if you have been here on fandom for 9 years, then you should defiantly know what a comb is

I know what I combo is

I mean, I did think of another way...... you could keep us updated in the Beyblade Anime, and you could share us new leaks!
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:13 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  1:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes i do but I don't have time to put combos here. I'm leaving

I know what I combo is

I mean, I did think of another way...... you could keep us updated in the Beyblade Anime, and you could share us new leaks!

(Jan. 24, 2021  4:13 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  1:48 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes i do but I don't have time to put combos here. I'm leaving

I know what I combo is

dude u don't understand. I can't join your meeting since it's on weekedns, u literallt told me that it would be good if I left like a few days agp
(Jan. 23, 2021  11:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:57 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Who? MallOfToys?

yah

I did. no response back!
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  11:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yah

I did. no response back!

I officially leave spyrzenlightnnings now
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I did. no response back!

I officially leave spyrzenlightnnings now

Why?
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:33 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  6:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I officially leave spyrzenlightnnings now

Why?

read my previous posts
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:33 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Why?

read my previous posts

dude, I love you to death(no homo) but ur kinda vying for attention at this point. you should have said: "imma leave" then actually left. its getting old
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  8:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: read my previous posts

dude, I love you to death(no homo) but ur kinda vying for attention at this point. you should have said: "imma leave" then actually left. its getting old

Ok I'll stop now
Can I contribute by posting my beyblade videos?
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:00 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can I contribute by posting my beyblade videos?

Of course!
I might buy Jet Wyvern or some other sparking bey possibly
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I might buy Jet Wyvern or some other sparking bey possibly

I got world from MallOfToys, but it’s arriving really late! Master_chanter0 any comments? It’s been in transit for 9days now! Did it take this long?

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I might buy Jet Wyvern or some other sparking bey possibly

It’s HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING! ACK IM SO EXICTED! ITS HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING!