SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

UnionDragon007 Master_chanter0 Thundra TakaraTheLord beykid44 I. Got. My. First. TT. Bey. From. MallOfToys!
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: UnionDragon007 Master_chanter0 Thundra TakaraTheLord beykid44 I. Got. My. First. TT. Bey. From. MallOfToys!

nice!
(Jan. 18, 2021  1:11 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: UnionDragon007 Master_chanter0 Thundra TakaraTheLord beykid44 I. Got. My. First. TT. Bey. From. MallOfToys!

What is it? also y u forget me(a running JOKE, might as well throw it in lol)
man theres been a lot of drama since i...not left...stopped posting as often? i kinda wanna know the details so if anyone knows le details, may u pm me? If not, thats cool too, i dont wanna stick my nose into business that aint mine(i just realized this is a reference to how dogs wipe their butt, ewwww)

(Jan. 18, 2021  4:57 PM)Legend free Wrote: What are you talking about

namanspryzen got his first TT bey. hes excited
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

What is it? also y u forget me(a running JOKE, might as well throw it in lol)

It's the second part of my name (username duh) and its a superking one. Guess!
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: What is it? also y u forget me(a running JOKE, might as well throw it in lol)

It's the second part of my name (username duh) and its a superking one. Guess!

World spriggan! That’s a rly good one to start with, the only meh part is unite’, and even that can be useful in more casual play, like with friends.
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: It's the second part of my name (username duh) and its a superking one. Guess!

World spriggan! That’s a rly good one to start with, the only meh part is unite’, and even that can be useful in more casual play, like with friends.

Yeah! I kinda don’t like unite tho. It sucks it goes into a mode on its own. But thanks! I was planning to buy Rage, but it was out of stock the second day I checked! So, I thought to get Mirage, then I thought nah dude, world is dual spin, etc. Again, thanks! I totally agree w/ you!
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  5:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: It's the second part of my name (username duh) and its a superking one. Guess!

Hey, um, my bey hasn’t arrived, and it shows “In Pre Shipment”. So, should I wait?
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:08 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Hey, um is rage good? Wanted to double check before buying it.

Rage is good? Are you kidding me Rage is one of if not the best sparking bey stock combo!

Rage is one of the best burst beys

Anyways, I am allowed to buy some burst beys, what should i buy? Any reccomadations?
I have Rage. IT IS AWESOME!
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: World spriggan! That’s a rly good one to start with, the only meh part is unite’, and even that can be useful in more casual play, like with friends.

Hey, um, my bey hasn’t arrived, and it shows “In Pre Shipment”. So, should I wait?

Yeah. I’m pretty sure that it means the ppl are still processing ur order, finding the right product, packaging it, etc. it’s prob gonna take a week at best to come, especially during covid

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:08 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Rage is good? Are you kidding me Rage is one of if not the best sparking bey stock combo!

Anyways, I am allowed to buy some burst beys, what should i buy? Any reccomadations?
Rage tempest mirage brave and the end
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  1:18 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Hey, um, my bey hasn’t arrived, and it shows “In Pre Shipment”. So, should I wait?

Yeah. I’m pretty sure that it means the ppl are still processing ur order, finding the right product, packaging it, etc. it’s prob gonna take a week at best to come, especially during covid

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rage is one of the best burst beys

Volcano too.
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:33 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:28 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Yeah. I’m pretty sure that it means the ppl are still processing ur order, finding the right product, packaging it, etc. it’s prob gonna take a week at best to come, especially during covid

Volcano too.

That’s like 125 dollars tho
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:08 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Rage is good? Are you kidding me Rage is one of if not the best sparking bey stock combo!

You legit buy like every week! My dad isn’t fond of beys, JUST BECAUSE THEY COST A MILLION DOLLARS IN HIS WORLD! I MEAN, 17 DOLLARS! THAT ISN'T COSTLY! IM RAGING UPPER TIME NOW(get it?)! 

Get the DX set lol. Now it’s serious, get Satan, or even Lucifer.

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:33 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Volcano too.

That’s like 125 dollars tho

Takara, volcano is pretty costly. It’s not a booster, I hope they make it tho. People like me can’t get it, just because it comes w/a stadium, and its 170000000000000000088980909899 dollars.
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Rage is one of the best burst beys

You legit buy like every week! My dad isn’t fond of beys, JUST BECAUSE THEY COST A MILLION DOLLARS IN HIS WORLD! I MEAN, 17 DOLLARS! THAT ISN'T COSTLY! IM RAGING UPPER TIME NOW(get it?)! 

(Jan. 19, 2021  3:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: That’s like 125 dollars tho

Takara, volcano is pretty costly. It’s not a booster, I hope they make it tho. People like me can’t get it, just because it comes w/a stadium, and its 170000000000000000088980909899 dollars.

dude I buy the beyblades by my OWN money. I work hard to get it.
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You legit buy like every week! My dad isn’t fond of beys, JUST BECAUSE THEY COST A MILLION DOLLARS IN HIS WORLD! I MEAN, 17 DOLLARS! THAT ISN'T COSTLY! IM RAGING UPPER TIME NOW(get it?)! 

dude I buy the beyblades by my OWN money. I work hard to get it.

In my house, I don’t need to do chores. In my house, it’s like, “OK. You got 2 beys, but now you can’t get anymore for 6 months.” That only works for me. My mom is at least cool.
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: dude I buy the beyblades by my OWN money. I work hard to get it.

In my house, I don’t need to do chores. In my house, it’s like, “OK. You got 2 beys, but now you can’t get anymore for 6 months.” That only works for me. My mom is at least cool.

Cool
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  3:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: dude I buy the beyblades by my OWN money. I work hard to get it.

bro i dont do chores either. if my parents tell my to do smth, my reward is not getting my butt whooped lol
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: In my house, I don’t need to do chores. In my house, it’s like, “OK. You got 2 beys, but now you can’t get anymore for 6 months.” That only works for me. My mom is at least cool.

bro i dont do chores either. if my parents tell my to do smth, my reward is not getting my butt whooped lol

I don't do chores. I have a lemonande little shop and I selled all my pokemon and other toys I had like 5 years ago lol.
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: bro i dont do chores either. if my parents tell my to do smth, my reward is not getting my butt whooped lol

I don't do chores. I have a lemonande little shop and I selled all my pokemon and other toys I had like 5 years ago lol.

Hey, do you know what happened to GodzillaFan101?
Best Stock Combo beys Sparking:
Rage Longinus
Lucifer The End
Brave Valkyrie
World Spriggan
Helios Volcano
Curse Satan lol
Glide Ragnaruk
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:33 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't do chores. I have a lemonande little shop and I selled all my pokemon and other toys I had like 5 years ago lol.

Hey, do you know what happened to GodzillaFan101?

He got banned.
(Jan. 19, 2021  5:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Best Stock Combo beys Sparking:
Rage Longinus
Lucifer The End
Brave Valkyrie
World Spriggan
Helios Volcano
Curse Satan lol
Glide Ragnaruk

nah,

Rage
Brave