SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Dec. 22, 2020  6:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:46 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Oh yeah? Tell that to my dad. He taught me this, and I’m practically a master. He told me, that whenever, a number comes first (in this case, 12), and a number comes last, (in this case 18), turn it into a fraction. Whichever number is on top, it the one which goes in the cliff, because, that line is a table. HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU CUT A THING UNDERNEATH THE TABLE, EH?

you are wrong. You just have pride that u are a master. You never realize that u made a mistake. My brother and cousin are in 10th grade so I know what kind of math they have. Me and MasterChanter know u are lying.
I DO. I MAKE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME IN MATH AND I LIKE THAAT BECAUSE I LEARN NEW THINGS.
(Dec. 22, 2020  7:30 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:27 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: you are wrong. You just have pride that u are a master. You never realize that u made a mistake. My brother and cousin are in 10th grade so I know what kind of math they have. Me and MasterChanter know u are lying.
I DO. I MAKE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME IN MATH AND I LIKE THAAT BECAUSE I LEARN NEW THINGS.

ah trying to make a excuse for arrogance. Stop raging. Just admit u dont do 10th grade stuff. All u are doing is building up your pride
(Dec. 22, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  7:30 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I DO. I MAKE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME IN MATH AND I LIKE THAAT BECAUSE I LEARN NEW THINGS.

ah trying to make a excuse for arrogance. Stop raging. Just admit u dont do 10th grade stuff. All u are doing is building up your pride

I- what’s arrogance?
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ah trying to make a excuse for arrogance. Stop raging. Just admit u dont do 10th grade stuff. All u are doing is building up your pride

I- what’s arrogance?

exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner an arrogant official.
REading is fun

Especially when it's an argument
Master_chanter0 https://www.amazon.com/BEYBLADE-Burst-Sp...43&sr=8-26
(Dec. 23, 2020  1:58 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 https://www.amazon.com/BEYBLADE-Burst-Sp...43&sr=8-26

*Chuckles* I'm In danger
not you master chanter I am talking to spryzen
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  7:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ah trying to make a excuse for arrogance. Stop raging. Just admit u dont do 10th grade stuff. All u are doing is building up your pride

I- what’s arrogance?

bruh this is why I say u dont do 10th grade studies.

(Dec. 23, 2020  1:58 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Master_chanter0 https://www.amazon.com/BEYBLADE-Burst-Sp...43&sr=8-26

its a amazing set. My friend got it and he loves it. (Im jealous lol). So are u your parents allowing u to buy it?

My parents said they wont buy me anything.

Im also grounded.
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I- what’s arrogance?

its a amazing set. My friend got it and he loves it. (Im jealous lol). So are u your parents allowing u to buy it?

Im also grounded.

They won’t (especially my dad) even if it’s my birthday. A classmate of mine got this LEGO Helicarrierr that his parents bought him for his birthday. I’m so jealous of your friend, and my classmate lol.

(Dec. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:10 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I- what’s arrogance?

Im also grounded.

I mean I could get that $9.99 curse satan!
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: bruh this is why I say u dont do 10th grade studies.

Im also grounded.

They won’t (especially my dad) even if it’s my birthday. A classmate of mine got this LEGO Helicarrierr that his parents bought him for his birthday. I’m so jealous of your friend, and my classmate lol.

(Dec. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: bruh this is why I say u dont do 10th grade studies.

Im also grounded.

TT or Hasbro?
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: They won’t (especially my dad) even if it’s my birthday. A classmate of mine got this LEGO Helicarrierr that his parents bought him for his birthday. I’m so jealous of your friend, and my classmate lol.

TT or Hasbro?

hasbro
Its called Curse Satomb for Hasbro or did y'all forget
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:29 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  5:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: TT or Hasbro?

hasbro

Nice
Dang I need to get on more I keep missing all the juicy stuff
(Dec. 23, 2020  12:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: bruh this is why I say u dont do 10th grade studies.

Im also grounded.

(Dec. 23, 2020  3:41 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: bruh this is why I say u dont do 10th grade studies.

Im also grounded.

That is just mean they don't deserve anything then I don't care who they are
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did the war die off or no

YOU WANNA GO? LET'S GO! WOLBORG NOVAE ROG!!!
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did the war die off or no

YOU WANNA GO? LET'S GO! WOLBORG NOVAE ROG!!!

What the how do you know I got Tala??
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: YOU WANNA GO? LET'S GO! WOLBORG NOVAE ROG!!!

I think they need to make season 6 like the best season of all of burst because if they don't, burst and beyblade's gonna go down by leagues
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: YOU WANNA GO? LET'S GO! WOLBORG NOVAE ROG!!!

Your pfp Mate
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What the how do you know I got Tala??

I think they need to make season 6 like the best season of all of burst because if they don't, burst and beyblade's gonna go down by leagues

You mean Surge? I guess. But, THEY SHOULD MAKE A BEYBLADE SERIES ABOUT THE SPRYZENLIGHTNINGS! OR WORSE, WE COULD MAKE ONE ON OUR OWN! WHADDAYA THINK, Master_chanter0 ?
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2020  9:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I think they need to make season 6 like the best season of all of burst because if they don't, burst and beyblade's gonna go down by leagues

You mean Surge? I guess. But, THEY SHOULD MAKE A BEYBLADE SERIES ABOUT THE SPRYZENLIGHTNINGS! OR WORSE, WE COULD MAKE ONE ON OUR OWN! WHADDAYA THINK, Master_chanter0 ?

You want us to make a beyblade series?
(Dec. 24, 2020  3:47 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  2:40 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You mean Surge? I guess. But, THEY SHOULD MAKE A BEYBLADE SERIES ABOUT THE SPRYZENLIGHTNINGS! OR WORSE, WE COULD MAKE ONE ON OUR OWN! WHADDAYA THINK, Master_chanter0 ?

You want us to make a beyblade series?

japan will not let us NamanSpryzen