SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Dec. 21, 2020  12:56 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  12:47 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: No I'm Pakistani they were once one country
Yeh I moved to uk

ok yes. Its the british fault why pakistan and india are seperate countries.

i hold no grudge agaisnt you.

Same, but Idk the reason properly behind it. And I'm British now lol
(Dec. 21, 2020  12:57 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  12:56 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok yes. Its the british fault why pakistan and india are seperate countries.

Neither do I and I am indian and American
I know because of rago depressed him
(Dec. 21, 2020  6:54 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know because of rago depressed him

Who or what is Rago?
(Dec. 21, 2020  2:41 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  6:54 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know because of rago depressed him

Who or what is Rago?

The God of Destrcution from the previous saga of beyblade
(Dec. 21, 2020  12:57 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  12:56 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok yes. Its the british fault why pakistan and india are seperate countries.

(Dec. 21, 2020  12:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  12:57 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Same, but Idk the reason properly behind it. And I'm British now lol

Neither do I and I am indian and American

When you move to a different country, you cannot became a race of the country like for example, I moved to America doesnt mean Im american.
You have to nationalize yourself first if you want to be a different race/ethnicity
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You have to nationalize yourself first if you want to be a different race/ethnicity

Im forever gonna be indian.
If your playing for a national country team lets say your um Idk Russian right but you wanna play for Spain you would have to nationalize yourself being a Spanish person
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If your playing for a national country team lets say your um Idk Russian right but you wanna play for Spain you would have to nationalize yourself being a Spanish person

I know but I said Im not gonna do that. By the way, what happened to the thread freedayhoya4's alt acc recently made? Did it get closed?
Im already playing for the sub division for my soccer and basketball team which is Sub-15
Can we stop talking about races?
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:03 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Can we stop talking about races?

we stopped long time rback
how do you not know rago???
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow Imperial Dragon is garbage

not garbage. its not worthy to be called a beyblade

(Dec. 21, 2020  4:11 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how do you not know rago???

NamanSpryzen didnt watch MFB
namanspryzen does not know who rago is
Sorry I couldn't do the zoom.
I wanna do the zoom
Bruh alot people dont know what MFB is because either their new to beyblade or just started doing burst Unhappy
Are you allowed to make a team and still be a member of one?
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:16 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Are you allowed to make a team and still be a member of one?

Yeah you are actually
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:16 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Are you allowed to make a team and still be a member of one?

Yeah you are actually

Ok
(Dec. 21, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh alot people dont know what MFB is because either their new to beyblade or just started doing burst Unhappy

nah not LOT of people