SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

nope ryuga is trash lol
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:27 PM)Kingbeyblade48 Wrote: I wanna battle some one that’s not one of my brothers because I wanna a different Challenge I really beat everyone of my brothers all the time
Meet after the pandemic (if you can) in Maryland.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: nope ryuga is trash lol

He is the second strongest blader. You have no proof. You always say random things without proof. YOU ARE BIASED
People say random things like oh yeah this dude is stronger than him. But if you have no proof then dont say anything
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:48 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:27 PM)Kingbeyblade48 Wrote: I wanna battle some one that’s not one of my brothers because I wanna a different Challenge I really beat everyone of my brothers all the time
Meet after the pandemic (if you can) in Maryland.

Ok I don’t know I will see
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  6:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga is not that powerful

He is. You have no opinion. You are biased

Stop it. Both of you. You need to learn to respect each other's opinions and not just say "Nope ryuga is trash" looking at you godzillafan101. or "No you are biased" looking at you ryuga's son. I will not tolerate this in this thread any longer. This is a team thread for gods sake. so stop. There we go, end of argument.
This is why no one can collaborate together
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: He is. You have no opinion. You are biased

Stop it. Both of you. You need to learn to respect each other's opinions and not just say "Nope ryuga is trash" looking at you godzillafan101. or "No you are biased" looking at you ryuga's son. I will not tolerate this in this thread any longer. This is a team thread for gods sake. so stop. There we go, end of argument.

I am sorry. But, I will CRUSH [/i] those who disrespect the DRAGON EMPEROR [/i]. I will not insult him, but he better not insult ryuga
Here goes with some catchline that only exists in anime
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here goes with some catchline that only exists in anime

whatever
If it existed in real life then it would work but not happening tho I wish I could do the thing but eh dream no come true.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Stop it. Both of you. You need to learn to respect each other's opinions and not just say "Nope ryuga is trash" looking at you godzillafan101. or "No you are biased" looking at you ryuga's son. I will not tolerate this in this thread any longer. This is a team thread for gods sake. so stop. There we go, end of argument.

I am sorry. But, I will CRUSH [/i] those who disrespect the DRAGON EMPEROR [/i]. I will not insult him, but he better not insult ryuga

That's not an excuse. You can stop your role play for the moment. I don't care if he insults Ryuga, I care if you don't back. You and him arguing are two different problems so knock it off. ok? You got it? Kapeesh?
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If it existed in real life then it would work but not happening tho I wish I could do the thing but eh dream no come true.

lol I guess Kai will come back to life
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If it existed in real life then it would work but not happening tho I wish I could do the thing but eh dream no come true.

lol I guess Kai will come back to life

He never died neither did Ryuga. They were lets say ¨sleeping¨.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lol I guess Kai will come back to life

Ryuga is alive in the shogun steel manga so he never died.
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lol I guess Kai will come back to life

Yes. RYuga is alove
In mythology Phoenix die but live again so it makes sense why Dranzer got released

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He never died neither did Ryuga. They were lets say ¨sleeping¨.

Yes. RYuga is alove

alove? lol you meant alive
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: In mythology Phoenix die but live again so it makes sense why Dranzer got released

(Dec. 14, 2020  8:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes. RYuga is alove

alove? lol you meant alive

LOL LMAO

LMAO

I got Lord SPryzen
Seems like Mirage Fafnir (Metal Chip Core I think) Wheel Drift 1S aint bad
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seems like Mirage Fafnir (Metal Chip Core I think) Wheel Drift 1S aint bad

Look what I found! (This spoiler is linked with a link.) Spoiler (Click to view)
ryuga is dead and trash thats that
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  8:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Stop it. Both of you. You need to learn to respect each other's opinions and not just say "Nope ryuga is trash" looking at you godzillafan101. or "No you are biased" looking at you ryuga's son. I will not tolerate this in this thread any longer. This is a team thread for gods sake. so stop. There we go, end of argument.

Bruh npbody cares about ryuga he's trash we are here fo the team not you so stfu
ryuga is super trash and he is dead lol