SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Dec. 10, 2020  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We all know that you made that account

For the record, that account was made by another user that, as you can guess, did not enjoy something I did to resolve an issue. GodzillaFan101's hands are clean here.
thank you citrusninja3! I owe you one! Smile
I I just love read a thread but not posting now I'm gonna call you all idiots except naman he was not involved GodzillaFan101 Sorry for the incovience If anything like this happens again @ Me k?
ok I will thanks beykid I will!
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I I just love read a thread but not posting now I'm gonna call you all idiots except naman he was not involved GodzillaFan101 Sorry for the incovience If anything like this happens again @ Me k?

How about i tell u that he threatened me that he was gonna hack me?
Trust me I know when people are telling the truth and when they are lying
ryuga's son is still going on and on
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:55 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I I just love read a thread but not posting now I'm gonna call you all idiots except naman he was not involved GodzillaFan101 Sorry for the incovience If anything like this happens again @ Me k?

How about i tell u that he threatened me that he was gonna hack me?

I could care less You Carelessly Acussed him of something he didn't do as I've read the whole thing Plus you started it Also you are a hypocrite Helios isn't on the team and he can post but godzilla can't? also He's new You Have to respect that so we need be respectful and correct them.
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Trust me I know when people are telling the truth and when they are lying

so am I lying?
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Trust me I know when people are telling the truth and when they are lying

Trust me Citrus just said zilla didn't do it stop going on and on about it
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:59 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: How about i tell u that he threatened me that he was gonna hack me?

I could care less You Carelessly Acussed him of something he didn't do as I've read the whole thing Plus you started it Also you are a hypocrite Helios isn't on the team and he can post but godzilla can't? also He's new You Have to respect that so we need be respectful and correct them.

ok if he does a crime its nothing but if i accuse him of something I admitted is a mistake its my fault? You know what, just leave me alone

(Dec. 10, 2020  8:00 PM)beykid44 Wrote:

Trust me Citrus just said zilla didn't do it stop going on and on about it

ask citrusninja3 if he threathened me and u will know the answer

(Dec. 10, 2020  7:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is pathetic. Just avoid him

I will do that
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:59 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

so am I lying?

It does not matter if you are lying or not. It is the fact that cirtrusninja3 just came to stop this and you want to still continue it. So just let it go.
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:59 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I could care less You Carelessly Acussed him of something he didn't do as I've read the whole thing Plus you started it Also you are a hypocrite Helios isn't on the team and he can post but godzilla can't? also He's new You Have to respect that so we need be respectful and correct them.

ok if he does a crime its nothing but if i accuse him of something I admitted is a mistake its my fault? You know what, just leave me alone

(Dec. 10, 2020  8:00 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Trust me Citrus just said zilla didn't do it stop going on and on about it

(Dec. 10, 2020  7:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is pathetic. Just avoid him

I will do that

C: I read the whole thing for fecksake can you not read I know what he did but you started it (
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:44 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Kyoya vs Kenta(Flash)

(Dec. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:00 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ok if he does a crime its nothing but if i accuse him of something I admitted is a mistake its my fault? You know what, just leave me alone

I will do that

C: I read the whole thing for fecksake can you not read I know what he did but you started it (

I CAN READ> LEAVE ME ALONE
we are all trying to stop it. CitrusNinja3 has just come to calm it down. so just stop trying to escalate it. and we all just calm down
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can show the PM

thank you I will stop arguing I will ignore THIS BEYKIDD GF and this Godzilla
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can show the PM

thank you I will stop arguing I will ignore THIS BEYKIDD GF and this Godzilla

Plus you know what happens when your using someones account right?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: thank you I will stop arguing I will ignore THIS BEYKIDD GF and this Godzilla

Plus you know what happens when your using someones account right?

I don't can u pm the answer?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Plus you know what happens when your using someones account right?

I don't can u pm the answer?

oh nevermind then
who was using my account? and I am godzilla not this godzilla and beykid is not doing anything wrong here at all.