SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

no I did not stop lying

you just making up stuff I never said that
Yeah sure like anyone is gonna believ you
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what are you talking about earthhelios. I never said that
Drop the act
Im going to stop here. Its utterly futile negating the truth.
I am not acting so leave me alone and stop saying stuff that I never said. and if I did it was months ago
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no I did not stop lying

you just making up stuff I never said that

(Dec. 10, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah sure like anyone is gonna believ you

DUDE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT U ARE LYING AND SINCE U ARENT ON THIS TEAM, LEAVE THIS TEAM ALONE

(Dec. 10, 2020  6:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am not acting so leave me alone and stop saying stuff that I never said. and if I did it was months ago

1 day is equal to months?
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im going to stop here. Its utterly futile negating the truth.

Tell NamanSpryzen to tell this godzilla he is not in this team
I wanna join this team
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Were not starting another fight are we?

I am telling him to not post here since he is not on this team

(Dec. 10, 2020  6:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I wanna join this team

Ask NamanSpryzen
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Were not starting another fight are we?

I am telling him to not post here since he is not on this team

Im not in this team eiether you do know that right?
I did not say ever I was going to kill citrus ninja3. say what you want but it's not true
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:55 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am telling him to not post here since he is not on this team

Im not in this team eiether you do know that right?

what? dude can u join?
no he just doesn't like me EarthHelios. so he want's me to leave

I am joining the team Imma ask naman spryzen
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im not in this team eiether you do know that right?

what? dude can u join?

Im not on anyones team
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:56 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no he just doesn't like me EarthHelios. so he want's me to leave

I am joining the team Imma ask naman spryzen

you know why? Because you threatened me

(Dec. 10, 2020  6:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what? dude can u join?

Im not on anyones team

why? we wont fight
yeah I don't care you cussed me out so your bad to
Cause I decided to quit beyblading. I still am watching beyblade just not playing it
you should keep beyblading. it is fun. buy some more beys so you can have fun
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I don't care you cussed me out so your bad to

I never cussed you.....and threatening is more bad than cusssing. Threatening is A CRIME

(Dec. 10, 2020  6:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cause I decided to quit beyblading. I still am watching beyblade just not playing it

U can be on this team for talking about beyblades not playing
Nah Im good. Im just here to talk to yall nothing else
I was playing when I said it. I said I would hack you. I was not being serious though and it does not matter which is worse you still cussed me out and you are still at fault
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Im good. Im just here to talk to yall nothing else

ok I guess u are kinda a member we can give u member rights
I am just here to talk to. LOL