SpryzenLightnings! All people from USA !

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:44 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: My head still hurts.

Dont talk to BladerUmar

I guess I will have to bring the mods in. CitrusNinja3. TakaraTheLord is claiming to be hacked.....
First it was war now this is trynna get someone banned
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Dont talk to BladerUmar

bLaderUmar.........Im speechless
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:46 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dont talk to BladerUmar

bLaderUmar.........Im speechless

Just dont mention him
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:46 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: bLaderUmar.........Im speechless

Just dont mention him

ok
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

I guess I will have to bring the mods in. CitrusNinja3. TakaraTheLord is claiming to be hacked.....

I don't think he can do anything about that because he will have to ban me then lift the ban we umar is gone. I think he is already out because he didn't do anything.
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How in the world does this even happen?

He created my account with a password.Then when he got banned, I changed the pass word so he couldn't come into it. Then I changed it to the password he gave me because I thought he gave up.Now that he just entered my account, I changed it to the password I created.
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:51 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How in the world does this even happen?

He created my account with a password.Then when he got banned, I changed the pass word so he couldn't come into it. Then I changed it to the password he gave me because I thought he gave up.Now that he just entered my account, I changed it to the password I created.

how can we completely know that u arent Umar (he might be trying to hide himself) CitrusNinja3 please handle this
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:51 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:

That's what you get for trusting him I guess. The next time you two meet you are gonna have words....
See this is why you cant trust someone. You have to look deeply in them to see if they are trustworthy or no
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:52 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:51 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: He created my account with a password.Then when he got banned, I changed the pass word so he couldn't come into it. Then I changed it to the password he gave me because I thought he gave up.Now that he just entered my account, I changed it to the password I created.

That's what you get for trusting him I guess. The next time you two meet you are gonna have words....

dont trust people randomly
The internet is full of bad people. It can corrupt your mind
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: See this is why you cant trust someone. You have to look deeply in them to see if they are trustworthy or no

ok am I trustworthy? (be honest)
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: See this is why you cant trust someone. You have to look deeply in them to see if they are trustworthy or no

ok am I trustworthy? (be honest)

I trust you all the way.
But for your opinion nope
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The internet is full of bad people. It can corrupt your mind

agreed......this guy threatened me about pressing a link which was a hacking virus (i found out later) and said if I didnt he would come to my house on discord.
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The internet is full of bad people. It can corrupt your mind

Except Takarathelord knew him irl
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This guy was lying to everyone

yup he defienetly was
Thats why I say I have need no friends. I prefer being alone.
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ok am I trustworthy? (be honest)

I trust you all the way.

wdym for my opinion
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I trust you all the way.

wdym for my opinion

When you say what you think about burst your like I like it lol or your like no burst is trash.