Spryzen Hamster's! From The U.S.A (Collab of SpryzenLightnings and Galaxy Hamster's!)

(Sep. 21, 2020  9:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Woah woah woah, did SunBlader just take over your team, Naman? ‘Cause that’s what it seems like

Wait a sec! WHAT?
(Sep. 21, 2020  9:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Woah woah woah, did SunBlader just take over your team, Naman? ‘Cause that’s what it seems like

Nope they are merging.

No , we merged it
Our Logo is in my siginture!
Okokok hold it. I was told we MIGHT recollab because naman decided to collaborate the first day as you can see.
(Sep. 20, 2020  11:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Can you collaborate ? With the SpryzenLightnings?
Now I am told we have already merged threads even though apparently one still exists. Explain please.
(Sep. 27, 2020  3:16 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Okokok hold it. I was told we MIGHT recollab because naman decided to collaborate the first day as you can see.
(Sep. 20, 2020  11:42 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Can you collaborate ? With the SpryzenLightnings?
Now I am told we have already merged threads even though apparently one still exists. Explain please.

We will collaborate ..... but if participants don’t want to join collaborated team , they pick one