Spiral Blitz 2-Pack

Poll: Did I do good for my first draft?

It's okay
40.00%
It sucks!
60.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
BWD is arguably slightly worse than WD, exceot in Zero-G where its Sway Resistance make uo for the lesser stamina.
Yeah,I'm ready for anything!
Thank you Midnight.If I use your work,won't I have to include your name?
Thank you guys for your help so far!
(Jul. 03, 2014  1:04 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Yeah,I'm ready for anything!
Thank you Midnight.If I use your work,won't I have to include your name?

Would this consist of weighing and measuring pieces, as well as getting information and finding angles? It sounds a lot harder than it seems, now doesn't it, aha?

As for credit, I guess including how I worked on those pieces of work would be good, though don't including the parts where I critiqued you. I'll work on a couple more things tomorrow morning, though they won't be anything big, as I wouldn't want to say how 75% of the work is mine.
For other versions, perhaps you should add the PHWS/Metal System version too? (D125 BS, I believe- at least, the one from the HK Special 3 Pack is).
There were actually three metal system Pisces made. The original from Random Booster Volume Two, the HK Three Pack (with Virgo and Aries), and then the Premium Returns version.
(Jul. 03, 2014  1:34 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: There were actually three metal system Pisces made. The original from Random Booster Volume Two, the HK Three Pack (with Virgo and Aries), and then the Premium Returns version.

Thanks, I knew there were at least 2. I know that the HK Set and Premium Returns were both D125 BS, not sure about the Random Booster.
So, if this is for the FaceOff Set, post a new draft according to the articles we already have on Beywiki for other FaceOff Sets. Otherwise, I would have to close this, since as was mentioned by other people, we do not really make separate articles for Beyblades included in sets, unless they come with a unique part.
Please dont close it!!!!
This is my very first article and I'm doing my best to make this perfect!!!!

Check the op guys!
You did read Kai-V's post right?.... You need to make it so where it shows comtent like the 2-pack, and it needs to be how 2-pack draft are usually written on Beywiki for it to stay open.

(Jul. 02, 2014  8:35 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

Here's something closer to what it should look like. I don't know the other Beyblade in this 2 pack, otherwise I'd do it. I just copied and pasted each part from separate articles on Beywiki.

EDIT: Looks like it's got ED145, not 145, I'll revise that shortly.

EDIT 2: Added in Earth Virgo GB145BS, which was in the 2 pack this came with, below.

This isn't even a complete article, just the basics. No weights, photos, uses in customizations (which can easily be found for each respective part all throughout Beywiki) and whatnot. Fix that up and you're good.

One major flaw in your article though is that you don't put spaces between punctuation.

If you type like this,it looks bad.You know?
If you type like this, it looks good. You know?
I think it's Gravity Ball and not Bowl.
(Jul. 03, 2014  8:06 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I think it's Gravity Balls and not Bowl.
I think it ends with an 's' because it has two balls.
(Jul. 03, 2014  12:33 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Ummmmm... you might want to reword that.

Evil Emporer, This is now a two pack article so you should rewrite it already. You only mention 1 Bey.
(Jul. 03, 2014  12:46 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2014  12:33 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Ummmmm... you might want to reword that.

Evil Emporer, This is now a two pack article so you should rewrite it already. You only mention 1 Bey.

Yeah,I know.I promised Kai-v I would add the Virgo part today.
Read the OP guys.
Is the name Faceof Set or Spiral Blitz Pack?Too many names and I'm getting confused...
Also,Gravity Bowls or Gravity Balls?
(Jul. 03, 2014  7:08 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Is the name Faceof Set or Spiral Blitz Pack?Too many names and I'm getting confused...

It would be the Spiral Blitz 2-Pack, as it is the name of the set. I thought this was originally for the Evil Pisces ED145WD, no? There's already an article for Earth Virgo on the BeyWiki already, if you weren't already aware of that.

(Jul. 03, 2014  7:08 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Also,Gravity Bowls or Gravity Balls?

Just to confirm, it is Gravity Balls, yes.
No, it is just Gravity Ball, don't know where any of you got Gravity Balls...

You have to do both Beyblades in the set, instead of the one.
Thanks Midnight,Echizen.
I added the Earth Virgo part because Kai-v said I would have to write about the set.
What are you guys thoughts about the OP now?
TH170 doesn't have any use in Defense combos(Its mentioned in both beys). You should mention the combos GB145 is in, if any. You should add more detail to the face descriptions. For you to copy and paste the parts from other drafts, you need to at least make sure the information is up to date... change the ED145 section to reflect the current meta. And ED145 doesn't have any uses in defense. Change the Killer section to show that Burn and Earth are no longer top tier.
Unless I'm mistaken (along with Beywiki), the name is Gravity Bowl 145.

Source.
If I'm not mistaken, Hasbro renamed it Gravity Ball, and that was Takara's Gravity Bowl.
Agh, you're right!

Why must Hasbro continue to torture me, 3 years later?!
Well; Gravity Ball makes far more sense then Bowl. (What bowl is an oval with Bearings in it?)
Also, this is a Hasbro Product so..
(Jul. 04, 2014  12:18 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Well; Gravity Ball makes far more sense then Bowl. (What bowl is an oval with Bearings in it?)
Also, this is a Hasbro Product so..

As Gravity Ball makes far more sense than Gravity Bowl, as you previously mentioned, it is a Hasbro Product, so it only makes sense for it to be referred to as Gravity Bowl in this case scenario.

I think mentioning that it was originally named Gravity Bowl by Takara Tomy would still be the right thing to do, though. Beywiki did something similar with the whole Killer > Evil renaming, hence the paragraph titled 'Name Change' in the Killer Gemios DF145FS Article.
midnight So you want me to explain the Gravity Ball/Bowl part?
(Jul. 04, 2014  1:49 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: midnight So you want me to explain the Gravity Ball/Bowl part?

Explain that Hasbro re-named Takara Tomy's ''Gravity Bowl'' to being ''Gravity Ball'', yes.

You should title that paragraph being ''Name Change'', as Beywiki did that in the past writing one of their articles, as I previously mentioned.