Spin-Stealer, De-stabilizer, and Smash-Attacker: Ultimate Dragon: Meteo LDrago 90R2F

dark gasher sucks uncustomized
try battling with earth bull 100 wd
did you buy this as a starter or in the Reshuffle
ryuga_awesome: There is no such thing as a meteo l drago pre-hws, that's just called l drago, so you can't say that "Meteo LDrago 90R2F is not as strong as I think."
wow totally off topic last 3 posts... its about the specific combination of meteo l drago 90R2F nothing else...
What does having the Starter do with the topic at hand? Seriously, Nojo's said it, and I'll reiterate: stay on topic, unless you want to be warned by the staff.
wow now i have some proof
Sorry tonecro, but does nyone here thinks this is good enough to reach top tier levels?
Meteo is in tier one in the tiers list so yeah.
I love the l-drago series, lol, i currently have as one of my top combos, Meteo L-DragoII absorb version, low track RF, it is quite a beast imo, test coming soon okSmile
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Meteo is in tier one in the tiers list so yeah.
Considering that is not official, no. Speechless
Also, this was against WB.. I can retest this combo but as I've already shown, it does carp against our current set.. :V
For me it does really well, but only through OS.

Haven't tried against 230 yet though.
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:36 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Meteo is in tier one in the tiers list so yeah.
Also, this was against WB.. I can retest this combo but as I've already shown, it does carp against our current set.. :V

Thanks for misunderstanding what I said. Great help man. I meant that it's tier 1 in the unofficial guide so yes I do think it has the potential to be top tier.
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Thanks for misunderstanding what I said. Great help man. I meant that it's tier 1 in the unofficial guide so yes I do think it has the potential to be top tier.
Dan was right in what he said. That list is unofficial even though most things on the list are accurate. Meteo is top tier. I will post a video up showing exactly why and how.
I didn't mean yes it definatly is because it's there. I meant I think it is.
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: For me it does really well, but only through OS.

Haven't tried against 230 yet though.

i tried it against 230 it was really bad (even against uncustom byxis) at 90 height and it couldt equalize spin, but thats my results (in blance stadium as thats my only legal one) but it might change in a attack stadium but im not to sure

also it should win more efficiently against RS/RSF/CS (OS) as they will have little stamina and meteo could out spin with it equalizing capabilities, they wont be able to gain much spin as they have a rubber tip and are the secondary bey.
Callum6939 Wrote:also it should win more efficiently against RS/RSF/CS (OS)

CS and WB have equal stamina.
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:09 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
Callum6939 Wrote:also it should win more efficiently against RS/RSF/CS (OS)

CS and WB have equal stamina.

oh i didnt know that (never tested or seen the similar times) Joyful_2 thanks for telling me that, it helps to know and will come usefull
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:09 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: CS and WB have equal stamina.

On what combos though?
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:36 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:09 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: CS and WB have equal stamina.

On what combos though?

ahhh... that would be nice to know Joyful_2 but my problem is i rather CS as i could pull 100% and it wont move (launch it straight) and if i launch WB at 100% it would move into the attack types path, were you will just get pumled Pinching_eyes_2

Ill be the attack type user Joyful_2
Seriously, if they can prove CS has equal stamina to WB, I'll trade my all my CS's for WBs...
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:45 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: Seriously, if they can prove CS has equal stamina to WB, I'll trade my all my CS's for WBs...

i wouldnt i would trade WBs for CSs as CS pared with MF Hell ____ BD145 with sliding shoot has attack potential to KO stamina, also outspin defence and it has good capabilities as a defence bey (to beat attack), will struggle to KO stamina, OS defence and block attack types, so over all i think CS is better Joyful_2

This is based of other people's results as i do not own hell kerbecs
This combo is having a hard time against 2 uncustom beys. Hell kerbecs and Flame byxis.
It can KO Hell Kerbecs but not most of the time Uncertain
I tried it myself in the balance stadium as its the only legal stadium I have.

Poor MLD
We love tests! I did against the to-be top-tier defense.

Standard Procedure

Meteo L-Drago 90R2F (Assault Mode) Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode)
Meteo L-Drago: 0 win (0 OS, 0 KO)
MF Hell Kerbecs: 10 wins (10 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 0%

But, when i compare it with Earth Bull..

Meteo L-Drago 90R2F (Assault Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Meteo L-Drago: 8 wins (0 OS, 8 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 2 wins (2 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 80%
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:45 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: Seriously, if they can prove CS has equal stamina to WB, I'll trade my all my CS's for WBs...
I did prove it.
Check back at my 'Is WB still top-tier' thread, I did numerous tests, including stamina matches. They tied 5-5 all the times I tested. (Flame Bull 145X)