Spin-Stealer, De-stabilizer, and Smash-Attacker: Ultimate Dragon: Meteo LDrago 90R2F

Meteo combined with LRF is better. testing..
hmmm.... no doubt about that! Meteo L drago is deadly with most rubber tips...
Yeah.. Not getting the same results guys, though I took my own take on some parts (Added MF, Pyxis CW and MF-M):

MF Meteo LDrago LW105R2F vs. MF-M Hell Pyxis 230CS
MF Meteo LDrago LW105R2F win rate: 0/10
MF-M Hell Pyxis 230CS win rate: 10/10
Meteo win percent: 0%

Perhaps me adding different pieces killed the results?

Edit: I am pretty sure CH120 is the best track for MLD anyway so.. :V
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:26 PM)Dan Wrote: Yeah.. Not getting the same results guys, though I took my own take on some parts (Added MF, Pyxis CW and MF-M):

MF Meteo LDrago LW105R2F vs. MF-M Hell Pyxis 230CS
MF Meteo LDrago LW105R2F win rate: 0/10
MF-M Hell Pyxis 230CS win rate: 10/10
Meteo win percent: 0%

Perhaps me adding different pieces killed the results?

Edit: I am pretty sure CH120 is the best track for MLD anyway so.. :V

Maybe your launching meteo too hard.. It just need a normal launch, as too fast makes it goes in circles. Meteo doesn't need MF IMO.
By circles, do you mean sliding shoot? I do sliding shoot just fine the way I launch so..
By the way:
Meteo LDrago CH145>>>>Hell 230 but it cant do half that against Flame 230 for some reason.
c145 and wb are outclassed for defense
Surprise! It was made in October, when those were top-tier parts. MLD still proves to be good even now. :V
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:42 PM)Dan Wrote: By circles, do you mean sliding shoot? I do sliding shoot just fine the way I launch so..
By the way:
Meteo LDrago CH145>>>>Hell 230 but it cant do half that against Flame 230 for some reason.

No! No! No! I read somewhere that MLD doesnt work well with sliding shoot...
Could you lead me to that page..?
I am sorry Dan, but the reason I said 'somewhere' is because I forgot.... I am quite forgetful..... Although, I remember that it said that MLD doesn't follow a flower pattern... But because such things depend on tips, I think it might have been for LF..... but still, the new rubber tips also dont follow a flower pattern...
By new I assume you mean CS, RS and RSF? CS in fact does, if you get an aggressive one, or one that actually works properly. (Switch modes.) In this case LRF, R2F and RF all commit to flower patterns and therefore nullifying your statement above. Any beyblade can do the sliding shoot/banking shot if it has a RF, R2F or LRF tip.
hmmm....... better not argue with you as you are a master...(no sarcasm)....... Hey, did you try out this combo with any of those new tips?

BTW, what happened to your Meme of the week? I loved it....
Cluttered up my signature, takes away from the awesome gif.
Yeah, I did test it with CS, R2F(above tests.) RF and obviously LRF. (My LRF discussion thread needs a reviving.)

I'm seriously thinking that MF Meteo LDrago CH120RF/R2F/LRF totally terminates MLD 90/100/105 etc.
I'll post tests later.
Actually, unlike its Lightning counterpart, it can still follow flower patterns for a second or two, and that can still be long enough to win.
.. What are you referring to?
Azlanslayer actually did some tests about 100 or higher and 90 and lower.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Hei...#pid581751
^^ Link to it
well....well.... that test proves most of us wrong.... Meteo Drago is better with a high track (person with gaping mouth)!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
LTDCs my friend.....LTDCs, theyll own meteo on high tracks...... so momiji you were wrong....hmmmmm
LTDC's own Meteo LDrago in general, at any height.
Also, it is very believable. Smug
yeah? I thot it was better on those low tracks....
Actually,its Meteo owns LTDC's Smug . I can't believe Meteo is the only one on low track that can't beat LTDCs. Meteo must be on High track to beat almost every Defense combos out there.
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Actually,its Meteo owns LTDC's Smug . I can't believe Meteo is the only one on low track that can't beat LTDCs. Meteo must be on High track to beat almost every Defense combos out there.

Where did you hear this? Anytime I use meteo against LTDCs, it wins rather easily.
Bluezee, if you have seen my tests on my thread, you have realized that Meteo L-Drago 90/105RF/R2F/LRF sucks.
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:32 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Actually,its Meteo owns LTDC's Smug . I can't believe Meteo is the only one on low track that can't beat LTDCs. Meteo must be on High track to beat almost every Defense combos out there.

Where did you hear this? Anytime I use meteo against LTDCs, it wins rather easily.
You have a strange/not regular launch.. Though you haven't preposed this yet: it isn't really fair to say that what Azlan said was wrong, because it is not. Nor is your argument because you have some wild-carp launch like no ones business which gives you what seem to be opposite from what usually tends to happen in a match. (This is identical to 85>230 because not even a fifth of our members can do a shot which produces 'backwards' or different results like you can.) So.. :V Perhaps I'm severely wrong but as I stand right now, that is my opinion. lol.
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:49 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:32 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

You have a strange/not regular launch.. Though you haven't preposed this yet: it isn't really fair to say that what Azlan said was wrong, because it is not. Nor is your argument because you have some wild-carp launch like no ones business which gives you what seem to be opposite from what usually tends to happen in a match. (This is identical to 85>230 because not even a fifth of our members can do a shot which produces 'backwards' or different results like you can.) So.. :V Perhaps I'm severely wrong but as I stand right now, that is my opinion. lol.

That makes sense. I guess I should just post my tests with my launch as opposed to others who launch regularly because meteo l drago 85rf takes out all 230 combos I tried except hell 230s