Spin-Stealer, De-stabilizer, and Smash-Attacker: Ultimate Dragon: Meteo LDrago 90R2F

i never thought meteo would be that good at attacking with r2f/rf half the time i get a good hit with lf it hits the rubber and gets rejected.
Very good bey......best spin stealer because he has rubber which is a great spin stealer.
Interesting, because:
Bearing Gyro AR
Spark Disk
Left Spin Gear (Bearing Version)
Bearing Stinger Shaft
Twin Guard
Customize Grip Base

seems to steal spin a lot better than this, and without rubber.
I think he meant in the MFB series, to be honest.
Just saying rubber =/= spin stealer.
And I doubt the rubber of R2F paticularly assits in spin stealing.
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Just saying rubber =/= spin stealer.
And I doubt the rubber of R2F paticularly assits in spin stealing.

You're kinda correct. The rubber on the R2F will not make contact with the other beyblade (obviously), however the rubber on Meteo's wheel will make contact. The rubber on the wheel absorbs the hit from the other beyblade and since Meteo goes has an opposite spin compared to other beyblades, it assists in "spin-stealing".
(Nov. 08, 2010  12:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But the energy transfer goes both ways.

Finally!! Somebody else who understands! Pinching_eyes_2
Do you think you can post some videos of your battle so we can see more results?
nice results awesome man
It's been a while, so I'll ask this again:

(Oct. 11, 2010  6:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Could someone try this with WF?

Also, it would be cool if someone did some tests against MF L Drago 100WF.
If XF is an approved Bottom in place of WF, then perhaps I can do some tests by the end of this week.
Why R2F on a left-spinning bey? If my logic is right, when the bey is knocked off balance, won't the spikes hit the stadium floor and cause Meteo L-Drago to lose massive amounts of spin energy?
R²F on a low Track rarely loses balance. n any case, R²F causes the Bey to move quicker than RF, regardless of spin-direction.
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: R²F on a low Track rarely loses balance. n any case, R²F causes the Bey to move quicker than RF, regardless of spin-direction.

Seeing The Bolded.
Does R²F Still Perform The Near-Same As RF? Or Entirely Differently?
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:22 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: R²F on a low Track rarely loses balance. n any case, R²F causes the Bey to move quicker than RF, regardless of spin-direction.

Seeing The Bolded.
Does R²F Still Perform The Near-Same As RF? Or Entirely Differently?

not so much as "Entirely" different, they are similar in terms of movement, but for the sacrifice of stamina, R2F moves WAY faster.

I'd like to add that it is faster in left spin, for the sacrifice of balance.
Haha, I've tried this with WF and its pretty decent actually.
I can put tests up if you want. :]
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:24 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I'd like to add that it is faster in left spin, for the sacrifice of balance.

I haven't noticed any difference in balance in Left-Spin. When comparing a fresh R²F with a fresh LRF in terms of Speed in Left-Spin, LRF is faster. R²F is faster in Right-Spin for me.

Edit: Guys, we should get back on the topic at hand.
(Dec. 11, 2010  8:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:24 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I'd like to add that it is faster in left spin, for the sacrifice of balance.

I haven't noticed any difference in balance in Left-Spin. When comparing a fresh R²F with a fresh LRF in terms of Speed in Left-Spin, LRF is faster. R²F is faster in Right-Spin for me.

Sorry that was a typo, I meant to say stamina lol. I was tired.

Also, the spin stealing ability of meteo l drago can also become a spin giving ability. Try launching meteo l drago 100/105 WD with a launcher and spinning earth bull 100/105 WD to the right.
heres a video explaining what i mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1srPhkfmA
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:50 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

Also, the spin stealing ability of meteo l drago can also become a spin giving ability. Try launching meteo l drago 100/105 WD with a launcher and spinning earth bull 100/105 WD to the right.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sucks-to...chnicality

Incase you didn't know. L Drago II doesn't steal-spin.
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:53 AM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:50 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sucks-to...chnicality

Incase you didn't know. L Drago II doesn't steal-spin.
In the conditions of THAT testing no it doesnt. But when L drago II is launched weaker than the opposing bey, then yes it TECHNICALLY does steal spin as the spin DOES increase. whether it wins or not is a completely different matter.
I see.

But I think even if you put each Beyblade (at different heights) against each other, both beys would be receiving equal spin power? (Energy Transfer?)

I think we should consult with Mc Frown or something so this doesn't get off-topic, but I see where you're coming at.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:01 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: I see.

But I think even if you put each Beyblade (at different heights) against each other, both beys would be receiving equal spin power? (Energy Transfer?)

I think we should consult with Mc Frown or something so this doesn't get off-topic, but I see where you're coming at.

Thats the thing Spin Stealing IS energy transfer. how can one object gain spin without an external source of energy? in this case it would be the right spin bey. and putting both beys at the same height improves the efficiency of this. Oh and lets put it on paper as L Drago II CAN steal spin, sometimes it does not. You just have to launch it weaker than the other bey and there you go!

Oh and just to stay on topic, can someone test Meteo L Drago 145WD and launch it as weak as possible without it losing spin against a current top tier stamina bey? Would be much appreciated.

EDIT: maybe i'd be better off posting my request on the parts testing, but it does have some relativity to meteo l drago so i'll keep it here as well.
Meteo LDrago 90R2F is not as strong as I think. I got a pre-anime version which helped me win a lot of battles with other bladers. I attached it here.
Attached Files

.jpeg   l-drago1.jpeg (Size: 5.95 KB / Downloads: 145)
I replaced the 100 spin track with an ED145 track and i got better stamina. I think if you customize the bey with specific parts not only you will you get better stamina but also better attack. When I battled with it, I not only beat a Dark Gasher, I also broke it.(Dark Gasher)