Sphere Master( New Story I made)

(Nov. 17, 2008  1:14 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: ....thats it...throwing marbles at gates....

u just saw the first chapter so mybe there won't be just throwing marble at gate, I know about the other chapters but I can't tell you
(Nov. 17, 2008  1:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: whats marbles?

all the marbles in the series look blue
well i meant wut are marbles(u know english isnt my first language)
(Nov. 17, 2008  12:01 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: how does the game work, do they just throw marbles at eachother until a gate turns green?

This sounds fun, can we do this in real life? Maybe with slingshots, that'll make it more fun.

Dude, I think this concept is crazy. Link fighting animals into it and it'll be better. =]

Maybe a cameo of tiger? =D

EDIT: By the way, marbles are little glass balls with patterns inside or on them.
Bakugan + random gates = sphere master
(Nov. 17, 2008  5:56 PM)pegasis Wrote: well i meant wut are marbles(u know english isnt my first language)

[Image: 20060211182945_marbles.jpg]
(Nov. 17, 2008  3:57 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2008  1:42 PM)pegasis Wrote: whats marbles?

all the marbles in the series look blue

So, B-Daman?
kenny do YOU even understand how this game works?
300 minus two points is 297 o0? I'm really confused on how this game works.
(Nov. 17, 2008  1:02 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: 1.Sphere Master is like King Of Game in Yugioh and the name of the game
2. They throw marbles at the gates and if all the gates turn red then your point goes to 0 and u lose the game, for example if two gates turn red and u have 300points u will have 297points due to the decrease -2 points so if the two gates turn red u use the two decrease -2 to decrease your points

I am sorry if I diden't explain the game enough

:pwn:
Gates? Gee, that doesn't sound anything like the Gate Cards from Bakugan. I'm sure it's not a complete and total rip off at all!

[/sarcasm]
(Nov. 17, 2008  1:02 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: u have 300points u will have 297points due to the decrease -2 points so if the two gates turn red u use the two decrease -2 to decrease your points

If you decrease -2 it's 302 Wink
Chapter 2 will be called: The know it all kid
(Nov. 18, 2008  1:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Chapter 2 will be called: The know it all kid

Is this meant to be you? Wait, what was I thinking? =P

Seriously, can you try and explain this more than "throw marbles at gates to make them change colours"? =S
(Nov. 18, 2008  8:06 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2008  1:15 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Chapter 2 will be called: The know it all kid

Seriously, can you try and explain this more than "throw marbles at gates to make them change colours"? =S

when u get up to more and more chapters it about other stuff then just throwing marbles at gates
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:00 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:

when u get up to more and more chapters it about other stuff then just throwing marbles at gates
Will they throw marbles at each other in direct hit battle?
(Nov. 19, 2008  1:44 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:00 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote:

Will they throw marbles at each other in direct hit battle?
this story I made won't be Battle B-Daman Related, just the marbles

Anyway, here is chapter 2

Chapter 2: The know it all kid
Yoshi was walking back from registering at the tournament and while he was walking he said to himself 1 week until the tournament start, all I need to do now is train. Something then came out of the tree and hit Yoshi in his eye, Yoshi cover his eye and said What was that?, he pick it up and found out that it was a marble. A kid came up to Yoshi and say sorry,
Random kid: Sorry about that, my aiming isn’t the great
Yoshi: It ok, just watch where you aiming next time ok?
Random kid: ok, well I got to get going so bye
Yoshi: wait, are u a sphere master player?
Random Kid: Yes I am, I also know everything there is to know about the game
Yoshi: Really? Like wait
Ramdom Kid: I can come up with new strategies for the game, the speed of the sphere and etc
Yoshi: Yoshi was thinking and said, do u mind training me for the tournament
Ramdom Kid: Yea sure, just let me grab my scanner and then we can go and train. By the way my name is Kyouju
Yoshi: Nice to meet you Kyouju, my name is Yoshi
Yoshi and Kyouju went to the park so Kyouju can help Yoshi train for the tournament so Kyouju spend all night and day helping Yoshi train.
Yoshi: Kyouju I got it
Kyouju: Good, I going go home so night. See you tomorrow
The next morning, Kyouju got up and went outside but when he went outside he got capture by these 2 guys. They took Kyouju to a hidden warehouse and tie him.
Kiyoshi: Welcome Kyouju to our warehouse, I’m Kiyoshi Sasaki the leader of the sphere takers. U see we are looking for the sphere that have the hidden dragon inside and we think your friend Yoshi have it
Kyouju: I don’t know what u talking about, really
Kiyoshi: If u won’t tell me then I guess I go to hurt you,
12 guys then shoot spheres at Kyouju
Yoshi was looking for Kyouju until he notice a note, he then pick it up and read it. It Says, come to the warehouse. Sign *Sphere Takers* Team
Yoshi ran to the warehouse and said I am coming Kyouju
Kyouju: said to Kiyoshi I really don’t know what you talking about
Kiyoshi: Just tell me and I will let you go
The 12 guys kept shooting
Suddenly Yoshi break the window and put his hands up and said Why are u hurting Kyouju
Kiyoshi: so we meet again Yoshi
Yoshi: Kiyoshi u leading the Sphere Takers Team
Kiyoshi: hand it over
Yoshi: hand what over? My sphere
Kiyoshi: Yes, hand it over or I will need to take it from you
Yoshi: I guess u got to challenge me because I am not giving it to you
Kiyoshi: fine, Sphere ball Go!
Yoshi: fine then, Sphere Ball GOOOO!............
(Nov. 19, 2008  2:10 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Yoshi ran to the warehouse and said I am coming Kyouju
The 12 guys kept shooting
Yoshi: hand what over? My sphere
Yoshi: fine then, Sphere Ball GOOOO!............

Dj - Uh.
you can't even carp explain how this game works

draw a diagram or something
do u shoot the marbles with your hand or there is a machine that shoots them?
(Nov. 19, 2008  1:41 PM)pegasis Wrote: do u shoot the marbles with your hand or there is a machine that shoots them?

u shoot the marble with your hand
Quote:Sphere Ball GOOOO!............
[Image: nn8ymd.jpg]

Seriously, explain the game more or gtfo.
(Nov. 19, 2008  7:33 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
Quote:Sphere Ball GOOOO!............
[Image: nn8ymd.jpg]

Ahahaha!!
Damn Pikachao, I was planning on not posting here! But this was too funny to resist!!!
Hahaha good one XD