Sparking Shooters!!!! (North Carolina Team)

Hello my name is BladeMaster623. I am new to the WBO. I joined in April. I would like to make a team of wbo bladers. The rules are to be respectful and appropriate in chat,meet the requirements that I will get to in just a moment and to put the logo I'm about to put in my signature in yours.

Requirements

1. Must have 4 functional launchers
2. Must have at least 6 hasbro beys
3. Must come to as many tournaments as possible
4. Must join as many google hangout meetings as possible
5. Must put the logo in my signature in yours
6. Must not join any other teams unless you quit this one

If you want to join post it in the comments and I will send you the quiz. If you pass the quiz you can join the team. I will private message you the quiz and if you pass or not
Hey dude what part of north carolina we talkin because im all down for blading
Pffffft I got a different idea from the title at first. Good luck with the team though! I’m glad to see some newer members putting thought into their posts/threads Joyful_3
please hit me up about this

(Aug. 26, 2020  10:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Pffffft I got a different idea from the title at first. Good luck with the team though! I’m glad to see some newer members putting thought into their posts/threads Joyful_3

i got a pretty stacked team of beyblades  but that all depends you look at it though
I sent you the pm to let you know
I will assign positions when we have more members
If you attempt to post any more team recruitment posts for this team in other team threads, especially for dormant teams or discussion threads, you're going to get into trouble.
Thanks for the warning I won't do it again

Please welcome #Fafnir to the sparking shooters
(Aug. 28, 2020  7:12 PM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: Thanks for the warning I won't do it again

Please welcome #Fafnir to the sparking shooters

I asked #Fafnir about this, and he said that he did not join the team, and instead was asking you a question. So uh, I don’t think that he has joined, or agreed to it.
i got a message
(Aug. 28, 2020  9:22 PM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: i got a message

Actually, he wanted to see the quiz first. He told me he doesn’t wanna be on the team anymore.
This is the wrong subforum. I'm going to move this to the Teams subforum. Why does no one post anything in the correct subforum?
Sorry I couldn't find the button.
Hey..I joined blademaster623

I really hope to feel nice here. Hi all of you!
(Sep. 10, 2020  4:00 PM)Shumira Wrote: Hey..I joined blademaster623

I really hope to feel nice here. Hi all of you!

You aren’t from the North Carolina though, or the US at all. This is a North Carolina team, which means you have to live in North Carolina to join.
She is fine I can handle this also she joined so please welcome her to the team