[South East / North East, Ireland UK] The Burning Bladers

Wooo! Cant wait! So just clearing things up, its on the 28th in the peoples park in waterford, its an inter team tourney and...... what time???
Starts at 2pm and finishes from about 4pm to 4.30pm
We are now not accepting anymore entries to the Burning Bladers until the 29th of May.

We are only allowing Metal Fusion Beyblades. Any other Beyblades will not be accepted.
Thanks =) sorry about the fact that all these questions must be really annoying =)
(May. 19, 2011  7:02 PM)BasaltHorogium5 Wrote: Thanks =) sorry about the fact that all these questions must be really annoying =)

No it's fine. Is Basalt Horigium Metal Fight or Metal Fusion?
Sorry for the delay, but the news is here! **drum roll** I CAN GO TO THE TOURNEY! =)

How many (and whom?) are attending?
We don't have a final number but about 15 - 20 people are coming.
Saturday 28th @ 2pm - 4.30pm
If you have any issues about the time please PM me.
Prizes: 1st. Storm Capricorn M145Q
2nd. Scorpio Energy Ring + Facebolt
3rd. Ripcord Launcher + Ripcord
4th-6th. BeyBlade Tool (Colours may vary)
Oh great ! Cant wait for the tourney !!
I already has a Storm Capricorne =(
Ah well =)
We have now expanded to be a North-East Ireland team as well. We are welcoming North-East bladers to become a leader of the North-East team. If you would like to join the Burning Bladers please post.

(May. 23, 2011  4:47 PM)BasaltHorigium5 Wrote: I already has Storm Capricorn.=(
Ah well.=)
We are also going to give away a surprise beyblade not available to buy in shops for a raffle.

Join our website now! All members of the Burning Bladers are required to join. http://burningbladers.createmybb3.com
That's good =) just joining the website now
Nickname: Dragon
County: Meath
Favourite Beyblade: Earth Leone 105SD
..........Right. This weekend is gonna be awesome! My confirmed team is gonna be....
Galaxy Pegasus (1) 105 F
MF Grand Aquario SW145 RS
Earth Bull AD145 WD
Hey BurnBlader just wanted to point out that your sig still says "For South-East Ireland Only!"
Just putting it out there =)
Confirmed team:

Cyber Pegasis 100RF
Burn Phoenix 145SD
Basalt Horogium DF145WD
Great! My team is:
Storm Aquario 100HFS
Dark Wolf ?????
Surprise Bey!