[South East / North East, Ireland UK] The Burning Bladers

Uh, I'm trying to post a reply to your post on my proposal thread, and its not letting me Uncertain
Need 6 more participants for North East tournament before it can be confirmed. Please PM on the WEBSITE if you are interested.
On Saturday 25th June there is a tournament in the Bandstand, Peoples Park, Waterford. If you would like to share your thoughts please visit burningbladers.createmybb3.com. Cakes and Buns will be available to buy. All proceeds go towards prizes and equipment for all the tournaments ahead.
(Jun. 14, 2011  4:56 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: On Saturday 25th June there is a tournament in the Bandstand, Peoples Park, Waterford. If you would like to share your thoughts please visit burningbladers.createmybb3.com. Cakes and Buns will be available to buy. All proceeds go towards prizes and equipment for all the tournaments ahead.

Do not advertise your tournaments if they are not approved.
nickname: flying flame
fav bey : flame aquiro 145 hf/s
plz plz can i join i already made a accout on the fourm and i want to join wolf fang
Sure. Please PM me your location and I'll join on team Wild Fang.
The name is http://burningbladers.createmybb3.com. And I would like to congratulate all bladers at our tournament yesterday.
1st. DestructionDevil
2nd. BurnBlader
3rd. Eoin

And well done to everybody who got through to the South-East Ireland Championships. The date and time will have to be confirmed.
That's fine. I wish you could have made it to the tourney.
help me-im trying to log in to the website after logging out and i forgot my password and the activation codes aren't working-what do i do?
I'll change your password to Crystal123 temporarily and then you must change it as soon as possible.
Go to User CP, then look at the bar down the left and click change password.
Nickname: C Grabber Jnr
County: Meath
Favourite Beyblade: Storm Pegasus
i got stuck on the favourite beyblade part so i just said pegasus (he actually doesn't know about his account here or on the website, ill let him figure it out.)
I thought about this for a while and I've made my decision. I'm closing down the Burning Bladers. Half of our members haven't been online in months. For everyone who still wants to be on a team, I'll make a new one.
It's true. The team has been inactive for quite some time. Still a shame though....