Sonic the Hedgehog

(Jul. 02, 2009  3:28 PM)Giga Wrote: I'm sure you can get MP3 files from somewhere.

Of course. Imeem has something like that, but it fails whenever i try.

Quote: I despised those night stages. The day stages were a lot of fun.

Sonic Unleashed put sonic out on a limb. If it weren't for SatBK, Sonic would be doomed.
(Jul. 18, 2009  8:17 PM)To Wrote: Invisible Walls, Horrible frame rate drops, long carp loading screens, useless stupid Final Fantasy looking characters, Mephiles, glitches everywhere etc.

Invisible walls are actually really annoying when your trying to S rank and the frame rate drops are also annoying, so I agree but I like the more realistic Robotnik and Mephiles is the only enemy apart from Robotnik/ Eggman Nega I've actually liked.

Firelord767 - I don't see anything good about Black Knight.
Sonic + Swords = This is sounding to much like Shadow....
It wasn't perfect, but if it was another unleashed then sonic would be dead. Black Knight was decent, and expanded sonics lifetime by a little. I just got word of an unleashed 2, which along with sega superstars racing and mario and sonic olympic winter games would ultimatly kill sonic. Black knight was a grasp for air that i hoped would last longer.
I'm pretty sure Unleashed performed better critically then SatBK...
the last lvl of sonic rush after youve completed it with both characters is awesome when ur super sonic and super blaze, super blaze does some red street fighter hadouken and sonic is pretty much rubbish... actually he's altogether second to blaze through the whole sonic rush game.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:00 AM)To Wrote: I'm pretty sure Unleashed performed better critically then SatBK...

If by critically you mean rating, then i must say that these are the same people who said:
Quote:Welcome back Mario, we missed you.

GamePro on super mario freakin' galaxy! Thats like the worst wii game ever.
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:59 PM)firelord767 Wrote: GamePro on super mario freakin' galaxy! Thats like the worst wii game ever.

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

go ahead and play sonic and the black knight, i'm sure it's tons of fun
What? SMG is one of the only reasons most people (including myself) own a wii.
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:59 PM)firelord767 Wrote: GamePro on super mario freakin' galaxy! Thats like the worst wii game ever.

[Image: dbez.jpg]
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:29 PM)To Wrote: [Image: dbez.jpg]

My avy is a sonic fan charecter, Athens the wolf. The picture was made by my good friend , editted from some sonic storyart.

you have to be kidding
(Jul. 19, 2009  7:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you have to be kidding

I'm not. My opinions are usually alone-standing, though.
super mario galaxy is widely acknowledged as one of the best wii games released
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: super mario galaxy is widely acknowledged as one of the best wii games released

Are we not all intitled to our own, maybe isolated, opinions?
I'm not looking to get into another arguement.
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:41 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Are we not all intitled to our own, maybe isolated, opinions?
I'm not looking to get into another arguement.

you're entitled to your opinion as much as we're entitled to have opinions about your opinion
That is true. I loled when i read that becouse its an opinion on an opinion. As funny as it is, yes, that is true.
The first few games are great and marbleruins was the best. I like Sonic adventure 2 the most, best 3D one made and one of the best characters came into it as well which is Shadow of course. Fav music Was Sonic Racing, Escape from the city and Live n Learn.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:02 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: The first few games are great and marbleruins was the best. I like Sonic adventure 2 the most, best 3D one made and one of the best characters came into it as well which is Shadow of course. Fav music Was Sonic Racing, Escape from the city and Live n Learn.

I love SA2! Sonic games always tend to have great music, too. SA2 was also the end of the 3d spin dash which really upset me. Unless there was a spindash in Unleashed, but i played through the whole game.

Also, SA2 had the best super fight. Hands down.
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:48 PM)firelord767 Wrote: My avy is a sonic fan charecter, Athens the wolf. The picture was made by my good friend , editted from some sonic storyart.

It's a NeoGAF reference. On GAF when a person says something so ridiculous a responder will often respond with the users avatar.
NeoGaf?
NeoGAF, also known as Neo Gaming Age Forums is the successor to the Gaming Age Forums. The focus of the forums is the ins and outs of the video game industry, members include staff from video game development studios, publishers, etc.
Thx for the info.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:11 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I love SA2! Sonic games always tend to have great music, too. SA2 was also the end of the 3d spin dash which really upset me. Unless there was a spindash in Unleashed, but i played through the whole game.

Also, SA2 had the best super fight. Hands down.
Also, Sonic 06 had spin dash.
I never played that one, due to the lack of an Xbox or a ps2. Was sonic 2k9/sonic06/sonic360/ whatever else you want to call it really as bad as people say?