Songs

Poll: What do you think of the beyblade songs?

Good
75.00%
Lame
12.50%
(Other)
12.50%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
The various character themes from the G-Rev OST were pretty good.
the japanese first season OST is actually really well done
I love that epic song that plays when the "comeback" of the battle happens, from the Japanese First season.
Isnt it called heavyweight-something?
pretty sure it's just called GO!!
I just heard Rise Above the Storm when watching G-Revolution and I guess that's my new favorite one. I also really like Switchblade too, and All Across the Nation, as well as a couple others I can't remember that have found their way to my iPod.
The songs are not that bad, but they are overused way to much, and that can get really annoying after a while.
Hey whats the name of the song with the lyrics 'coming up strong, like the son of king kong'? Or something like that......Pinching_eyes_2
man, the songs in the dub by nelvana were actually excellent. I don't know of any other dub that had better original music.

anyone remeber Yu Gi Oh's earliest episodes had singing in the back ground, freaking joke
toss & turn- off the chains,
swing low

they're my two favorites
don't think much of the rest.
'I'm not going down' from the G-revolution series, my personal favourite out of them all.
most of them right now im feeing rise above the storm
I really only liked swing low because of the tune
what I mean is that's the only I like and the reason why
ON AND ON ITS JUST LIKE WINNING WERE TAKE'EN OUT WITH THE BEYBLADES SPINING ON AND ON

I'AM GOING TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER(I'AM GOING TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER)I'M COMING UP FROM UNDER(I'M COMING UP FROM UNDER)CAUSE I'AM THE UNDERDOG
HOW DARE YOU TYPE IN CAPS!! ONLY BLADER DJ AND I CAN TYPE IN CAPS, GAH!
Simply the best , Rise above the storm , the BMF opening & all the old songs they were the best & really set the moods for the matches , i really get inspiration from the dubbed songs & i haven't listened to the japnese songs of old series but , i really like spinning the word from the new series
I actually liked some of the old ones but the new dubbed ones are horrible......
i really liked all the beyblade songs and still do
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:29 PM)omgpwnage88 Wrote: I actually liked some of the old ones but the new dubbed ones are horrible......

Only the new metal fusion opening is good , they actually made a gr8 opening like the old BSB Opening
Swing Low has always been a favourite of mine.
My Faviroute is
Im Not Goin Down
Rise Above The Storm
Hang On
I really loved
never going to take me down
round and round.
Just listening to them on youtube brings back so much memories. I wish i could just go back..
Beyblade Metal Fusion Opining because it fires up the beyspirit
Never going to take me down.... good song
the old ones were epic but new ones SUCK so overall i think its been OK