Some GT Format customisations i could make

again, i do not have all of the parts for these combos, so it would be appreciated if someone tested them for me:
Hell Salamander Around/7Bump Atomic/Atomic' 
(one of wombat's spicy combos) Zwei Diabolos1 00Expand Variable'
Judement Dragon Metsu Sting/Blitz Destroy
Archer Hercules 7Cross Bearing'
Cho-Z Achilles Blitz Quick'

2 combos i can actually make:
Judgement Dragon2 Sen Sting Variable'
Turbo Spryzen S4 Vanguard (TT) Mobius-SP
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:20 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: again, i do not have all of the parts for these combos, so it would be appreciated if someone tested them for me:

I don’t have he’ll salamander, atomic’, Diabolos 1, variable’, or archer hercules and i’d prefer not to wear down my quick’ since I’ve only got 1 but i could test your judgement combo. Just tell me what types of opponents you’d like me to put it up against.
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:20 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: again, i do not have all of the parts for these combos, so it would be appreciated if someone tested them for me:

I don’t have he’ll salamander, atomic’, Diabolos 1, variable’, or archer hercules and i’d prefer not to wear down my quick’ since I’ve only got 1 but i could test your judgement combo. Just tell me what types of opponents you’d like me to put it up against.

thank you! try seeing how it does against spin-equalization, defense, and zwei.
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:40 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:30 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I don’t have he’ll salamander, atomic’, Diabolos 1, variable’, or archer hercules and i’d prefer not to wear down my quick’ since I’ve only got 1 but i could test your judgement combo. Just tell me what types of opponents you’d like me to put it up against.

thank you! try seeing how it does against spin-equalization, defense, and zwei.
My Zwei is very off balance, so I won’t be able to do it against Zwei on KO attack stuff. I could do it against Zwei on stationary attack stuff though. And yeah I’ll do the first 2 as well.
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:40 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: thank you! try seeing how it does against spin-equalization, defense, and zwei.
My Zwei is very off balance, so I won’t be able to do it against Zwei on KO attack stuff. I could do it against Zwei on stationary attack stuff though. And yeah I’ll do the first 2 as well.

again, thank you! when will i expect to see the results?
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:55 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: My Zwei is very off balance, so I won’t be able to do it against Zwei on KO attack stuff. I could do it against Zwei on stationary attack stuff though. And yeah I’ll do the first 2 as well.

again, thank you! when will i expect to see the results?
Probably some time today.

Judgement Dragon Blitz/Sting Destroy Metsu

Equalization:
I won’t do specific rounds, but since this combo has destroy only without even a frame giving it LAD, it can’t beat anything in opposite spin besides atomic and below. Even against left lord 0 cross atomic it draws. I’d suggest using maybe 00 expand destroy’ to make it have more Outward weight and LAD.

BGT is a new format, so I don’t have very many defensive combinations to put it up against but luckily I do have 1.
Curse Spriggan 0 Bump Wave’ 1S
Judgement knocked it back a bit, but it held itself at the ridge. Judgment knocked it on an angle but wave’ destabilized judgement most of the time. Even when I tried launching judgment super aggressively it just got knocked out because of its own recoil.

I don’t think Metsu works well with it because of its 2 sided weight. Metsu’s weight is on the opposite side of judgement blades. So I’d say try out some different weights for your combo when you make it, and change the disc to 00 expand.
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2022  9:55 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: again, thank you! when will i expect to see the results?
Probably some time today.

Judgement Dragon Blitz/Sting Destroy Metsu

Equalization:
I won’t do specific rounds, but since this combo has destroy only without even a frame giving it LAD, it can’t beat anything in opposite spin besides atomic and below. Even against left lord 0 cross atomic it draws. I’d suggest using maybe 00 expand destroy’ to make it have more Outward weight and LAD.

BGT is a new format, so I don’t have very many defensive combinations to put it up against but luckily I do have 1.
Curse Spriggan 0 Bump Wave’ 1S
Judgement knocked it back a bit, but it held itself at the ridge. Judgment knocked it on an angle but wave’ destabilized judgement most of the time. Even when I tried launching judgment super aggressively it just got knocked out because of its own recoil.

I don’t think Metsu works well with it because of its 2 sided weight. Metsu’s weight is on the opposite side of judgement blades. So I’d say try out some different weights for your combo when you make it, and change the disc to 00 expand.
thank you for the information!