Sombody knows a good name for a videogame?

Well, I'm working on a game, but I'm bad with names so, if someone has a good name i'll be gratful.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:22 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well, I'm working on a game, but I'm bad with names so, if someone has a good name i'll be gratful.

Whats the game about?
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:23 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:22 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well, I'm working on a game, but I'm bad with names so, if someone has a good name i'll be gratful.

Whats the game about?
It's a Zelda, FFxv like game that the protagonist have to beat dungeons and kings to get powerful weapons and defeat an evil sorcerer, that still nameless.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:23 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Whats the game about?
It's a Zelda, FFxv like game that the protagonist have to beat dungeons and kings to get powerful weapons and defeat an evil sorcerer, that still nameless.

A good name would be "The Dungeons of Zagar", Zagar would be the place where the game would take place in. Also, it is a series or just one game?
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:33 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's a Zelda, FFxv like game that the protagonist have to beat dungeons and kings to get powerful weapons and defeat an evil sorcerer, that still nameless.

A good name would be "The Dungeons of Zagar", Zagar would be the place where the game would take place in. Also, it is a series or just one game?
Yeah, but i think I have an idea "The Sword Quest", and the game won't get a direct sequel, but if I make another one i'll be in the same universe.

lilphilyb, if you don't mind, you could name my characters?
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:42 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:33 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: A good name would be "The Dungeons of Zagar", Zagar would be the place where the game would take place in. Also, it is a series or just one game?
Yeah, but i think I have an idea "The Sword Quest", and the game won't get a direct sequel, but if I make another one i'll be in the same universe.

lilphilyb,  if you don't mind, you could name my characters?

May take some time thinking for names, but alright.
Well I'll describe the characters and say the context they appear in the story and where they came from.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:44 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:42 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Yeah, but i think I have an idea "The Sword Quest", and the game won't get a direct sequel, but if I make another one i'll be in the same universe.

lilphilyb,  if you don't mind, you could name my characters?

May take some time thinking for names, but alright.

I had made the desisions about the protanonist's name, the deutragonist's name, and the villan's name.

Zaggard is the protagonist who prefers to fight with swords while is brother, Zaggary (who is the antagonist), prefers fighting with Dark Magic. The brothers got into a massive fight and put a kingdom in war. Zaggard has to kill his brother to end the war (I made the summary too). His sister Zaggarette, prefers to use bow and arrows, she accompanies Zaggard ln his journeys and heals him when he is heavily injured.
Well let's start with the final boss, he's a wizard who had his family murdered by his own brother. He uses dark magic and his personality is similar to Palpatine's
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:52 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well let's start with the final boss, he's a wizard who had his family murdered by his own brother. He uses dark magic and his personality is similar to Palpatine's

The villan is the final boss.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:52 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Well let's start with the final boss, he's a wizard who had his family murdered by his own brother. He uses dark magic and his personality is similar to Palpatine's

The villan is the final boss.

Yes
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:56 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:55 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: The villan is the final boss.

Yes

Lol I meant that I was pointing that out. The post above that post you made Had the backstory of Zaggary a.k.a. the villan.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:50 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:44 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: May take some time thinking for names, but alright.

I had made the desisions about the protanonist's name, the deutragonist's name, and the villan's name.

Zaggard is the protagonist who prefers to fight with swords while is brother, Zaggary (who is the antagonist), prefers fighting with Dark Magic. The brothers got into a massive fight and put a kingdom in war. Zaggard has to kill his brother to end the war (I made the summary too). His sister Zaggarette, prefers to use bow and arrows, she accompanies Zaggard ln his journeys and heals him when he is heavily injured.
Well Zaggard I'll be the villain's name, for the protagonist i'll use a common name Willian, in the great part of the game his companions will call him "Will". The game has 7 realms, each realm has a ruler "except for Granclock that's a "modern city"" that owns the magical treasure, I need a name for each ruler and his respective realm, Granclock it's fine. BUT the fiery kingdom based on Nero's Rome, the aquatic city based on Atlantis, the monster city based on Grece, The feudal Japan realm with dark woods and youkais, The desert city based on Egypt the dark realm were the sorcerer rules, the protagonist's master and his master still nameless.

The protagonist's master is an old warrior that have a bankrupt dojo in granclock where he teaches swordplay "combat gameplay focus"
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:23 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Whats the game about?

Kings and Sorcerors
(Dec. 31, 2019  5:36 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:28 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's a Zelda, FFxv like game that the protagonist have to beat dungeons and kings to get powerful weapons and defeat an evil sorcerer, that still nameless.

Kings and Sorcerors
Even better: Overlords and Warlocks.
(Dec. 31, 2019  5:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  5:36 PM)YishYash Wrote: Kings and Sorcerors
Even better: Overlords and Warlocks.

Nice