So...

Umm, no you misunderstand me.
It's not a stationary shop, it's a stationery shop.
People buy newspapers, periodicals and stationery (and for the kids sweets) there.
They are only likely to leave 50€ or more when they play Lotto.
Then maybe this isn't a great idea, period?

Sorry to be the voice of reason, but it doesn't seem like these things will sell there. These are definitely luxury items and only hardcore fans are going to pay the prices that we're paying.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:05 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Umm, no you misunderstand me.
It's not a stationary shop, it's a stationery shop.
People buy newspapers, periodicals and stationery (and for the kids sweets) there.
They are only likely to leave 50€ or more when they play Lotto.
I understood just spelled wrong. And then realized that I meant the sub division of Euros. Like Pennys or Cents.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then maybe this isn't a great idea, period?

Sorry to be the voice of reason, but it doesn't seem like these things will sell there. These are definitely luxury items and only hardcore fans are going to pay the prices that we're paying.

Usually, I'm all for reason, but in this case reason's got nothing to do with it.
The kids here are buying unreasonable amounts of Gogos Crazy Bones.
They come several times a day with 10€ bills. And it doesn't look like their supply of money will end anytime soon. They gotta have rich parents or something.
I'm not really concerned that they wouldn't buy Beyblades because of the price.
(Apr. 06, 2009  5:58 PM)Giga Wrote: And let people play for fifty Euros in shop.

Keep it as fifty euros. For that much you could have a massive beyarena battleground under the store. Eee
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:23 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Usually, I'm all for reason, but in this case reason's got nothing to do with it.
The kids here are buying unreasonable amounts of Gogos Crazy Bones.
They come several times a day with 10€ bills. And it doesn't look like their supply of money will end anytime soon. They gotta have rich parents or something.
I'm not really concerned that they wouldn't buy Beyblades because of the price.

In that case, best of luck. There's no decent Random Boosters out now though, so forget about those. Focus Starters and Boosters like Rock Leone and Dark Bull.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: In that case, best of luck. There's no decent Random Boosters out now though, so forget about those. Focus Starters and Boosters like Rock Leone and Dark Bull.

The problem is, as long as I don't have another decent supplier, I'm stuck with toy-wholesaler.jp's Master Case orders. And with my limited budget, I can only afford to stock 3 different products. And I can't have them all buy only 3 different Beyblades now, can I? That's where the Random Boosters would come in.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: In that case, best of luck. There's no decent Random Boosters out now though, so forget about those. Focus Starters and Boosters like Rock Leone and Dark Bull.
RBV2?
If they've all got rubbish blades they'd be on equal playing fields anyways. XD Plus that could inspire them to buy better ones. :3
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:03 PM)Giga Wrote: RBV2?

These are sold out everywhere.
As long as RBV2 are still produced, I can get them.
It doesn't matter if I have to wait for them.
But I think I might start with RBV1, anyway.
Well, first of all I need to get the promotion over with. Then I can think of what to get.
You could maybe sell these:
Random Boosters (attractive and cheap)
Right Launcher Orange
Attack Type Beystadium

And maybe eventually, you can start selling a few starters and boosters, some of which don't tend to be too expensive.

(Apr. 06, 2009  9:16 PM)Kazegami Wrote: As long as RBV2 are still produced, I can get them.
It doesn't matter if I have to wait for them.
But I think I might start with RBV1, anyway.
Well, first of all I need to get the promotion over with. Then I can think of what to get.

RBV1 was sold out everywhere months ago.
Sasch just told me RBs are limited. Is this true? If so, I have yet another problem at my hands.
Anyway, theINtoy turned out to be way overpriced.
I'll delay the promotion until Sasch, his friends and me can order some stuff together at toy-wholesaler, so we can split the shipment costs.
"You need to be patient." wrote a wise Libra to a Pisces with Aries influence... a few minutes ago.
Patience, patience, patience... I need more of it.
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:49 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Sasch just told me RBs are limited. Is this true? If so, I have yet another problem at my hands.
Anyway, theINtoy turned out to be way overpriced.

Yeah, RBs are generally limited. They're usually only sold for a certain period of time and are not re-stocked sometimes.

And yeah theintoy and toywiz tend to be overpriced.
RBV1 sold out ages ago. Under 3000 cartons of 24 were made. RBV2 sold out recently. AFAIK neither are in production now.
(Apr. 06, 2009  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: These are sold out everywhere.
Theintoy still have some.
theINtoy = overpriced
I can't buy boosters from there and sell them here.
How much are you aiming for?
bit slooow, but welcome ^-^
If customs don't surprise me with high taxes, my calculations say 7, 50€ per booster.
Which is even lower than Hasbro's prices for plastics back then.
If you can get them for that price they'll def. get sold. I'll buy a few. :3
Well just for clarification, with 7,50€ I mean my selling price.
And I'm only coming from single mastercase orders.
If I order more mastercases at once, my shipment costs will drop and I might even be able to go down a bit with the price.
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:27 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Well just for clarification, with 7,50€ I mean my selling price.
And I'm only coming from single mastercase orders.
If I order more mastercases at once, my shipment costs will drop and I might even be able to go down a bit with the price.
Where will you be ordering from?
toy-wholesaler.jp
Couldn't find a better supplier as of now.
Can anyone please tell me what materials MFB are made of?
Yeah I know, metal and plastic, but customs probably won't accept this vague description.
A quick answer would be appreciated.
I'm in a bit of a hurry right now.