Snoc's bladers analysis

Tbh I like the dowgrade of Aiga in GT. I did not like his blading style and how he copied Valt, so seeing him lose even with a try hard launch satisfies me.
Does a full set of backflip summersault mid air 360 aerial spin and gets flanked by Arthur
I actually enjoyed the concept of Aiga's development. The execution of the idea was not very satisfying, messing with the quality of the overall storyline. Aiga has changed slightly overall since cho-z, but not so much as valt or shu in which the development was significant and affected the story
I feel Fabuki honestly would of been a more wholesome protagonist than Aiga.
(May. 04, 2020  8:19 PM)Gember Wrote: I feel Fabuki honestly would of been a more wholesome protagonist than Aiga.

That's true, but his design and mentality is more of a side character.
Just saying aiga was being better after the whole drak resonance ark but I gues they took him down a notch but whatever
just need to know something, do you consider drum a valt clone? if so why? also do you think he got good development? thx in advance to people that respond

also maybe suggest a character for me to cover?? (I'll be here today looking at responses, so I guess that's your time frame if you want me to see your responses now)
I don’t see him as a clone, I just see him as a blader who would seem as a great side character, but was made main just got selling merchandise. As he doesn’t really make me feel of a main character, rather than valt and Aiga, even ginka, and also Tyson. He seems more like an important side character. Could’ve easily gave Aiga another season. To me he doesn’t feel like a main character, just a little bit of valt from around season 1, as he really just reminds me of him. Not too much tho, just a bit. His development was great, not too big, but great.
This is really cool!
to appease the Aiga fans I might do a mini thing...to be honest I could just write it now, almost done with my next REAL analysis tho

Aiga is Notorious for having bad writing (with the whole plot armor and powering up too quickly thing), but What does Aiga do right?
So first let's go over his "transformation" into the Aiga that uses Devil's/Dark Resonance. Aiga just really wants to win, and if he loses he'll eventually come back to beat the blader. At first you might not notice any signs, however you don't really need them. (not that they aren't there though) . Aiga is VERY passionate about blading. He always trying to beat the stronger blader. However he just uses Achilles to accomplish those goals. And when he can't he''ll do whatever means necessary to power up Achilles to win. So his character is already set up to get an evil power, and its in character. Great. Now during the "evil" state, Aiga was just plot armor dude till he wasn't tbh. And after he immediately gets to a higher level after making chouzetsu Achilles. This is bad writing, they do not face any real challenge before they get to be truly strong. However, is it possible Aiga got so strong cause he made a strong bey...............that is probably what they were going for. Plus true resonance blah blah blah, he's super strong now. Still isn't really good writing, however it makes it slightly more believable. And finally, how easy is It to achieve resonance? I could probably go in depth and all that, but I think the anime was going for this. Each blader at the surface is like a cup of water I guess. getting the good food coloring put in the water to make you red (true resonance) is hard. however the purple food coloring (Devils/Dark Resonance) is easier, and still technically makes you strong. However if you get the purple one, you can just purify yourself and switch to red easily. Weird explanation, but good enough I think. If we were going by those rules, and you also had a strong bey, switching between each would not be hard for Aiga.
This was my attempt to try too find ways that Aiga's character was good (which was really hard, requiring me to bend the rules a bit). Real analysis comes soon.
You've hit all the major issues I had with Aiga as a character. Kudos.
P.S. To this day, his win against Lui baffles me.
(May. 10, 2020  8:49 PM)YudaiMatsuro Wrote: You've hit all the major issues I had with Aiga as a character. Kudos.
P.S. To this day, his win against Lui baffles me.

Maybe if he had actual good training, but he should not have won imo.Its like season 1 Valt to Shu, but Valt never put in any effort training, beat each blader 1st to 2nd try, and found the different launching techniques by coincidence (you could argue Valt did but that was instinct using his actual knowledge of valkyrie).
Lui probably lost because his character development, he’s not the destructive type blader in Cho z, now I’m not saying being destructive is good, but his intense blading style plus his level of cocky ness to an extent made him win his battles. Like cmon they guy was a literal bada$$. But in Cho Z, that’s all gone, which is probably why he lost. He even gave Aiga a level chip. So he’s changed, but that changed ultimately led him to his demise
analysis coming in hot! after posting I might have to change its formatting a little bit

Drum Koryu. A protagonist to what a good portion of people consider the worst series, as well as him being
a terrible and annoying character. But is he?

A good point for most characters his how they mature. by the end of the series they will have faced a lot
of tough obstacles, maturing as a result. Does Drum have this? absolutely. You can make the argument that
"well, he didn't get much so he practically got none" but that does not apply here. In the start Drum was getting
EXTREMELY frustrated over a match he lost. fair enough. In the final battles he does lose a good amount of battles,
however looks to do better next time. This is an extremely noticeable difference.

Another point that will increase or decrease a character likability is their appearance and personality. As for appearance,
Compared to over spiky haired protagonists his is little on the less crazy side, however I haven't really seen any complaints
saying it is boring or bad. Majority wins, so we can assume most people like his appearance. As for personality.....this is where
it shifts into the dislikers of Drum's favor. He's a very loud character, gets easily frustrated (near the beginning) and if you
don't like his voice it can be a pain to watch him. As for his subbed voice, most people fins it fine, same for the dub. And the constant
"annoyances" can be chalked up to this "He's a immature kid". According to the wiki in GT he's only 10 years old, so one of if not the
youngest protagonist in burst (don't quote me on that). I'd say 75 percent of bladers would agree Drum's loud and annoying, and also that
Drum has a good appearance,so half a point I guess.

Another really big point for a lot of people is the power scaling. Drum did win the majority of his fights, but are they earned.
For the most part, yeah. Drum can think of strategies and ways to beat a opponent, and they work. They are a bit more explained in
the manga, however Lots of fights are won by good strategies. Drum took advantage of Fafnir's rubber to burst it. Rather than bursting,
drum chose to out spin pegasus since that would be a easier and safer bet (at least in the manga anyways). And Drum has used his
Bound Stinger/Wing Cannon move to his advantage for a lot of smart plays. He does in fact, earn the majority of his wins, however
the fact that he is written to win most of the time (earned or not) is off putting to some people and I wont deny it.
I would give this half a point.

So 3 points maximum, and Drum got 2. I would say that's pretty good. Its a real shame that the anime adaptions of Burst haven't
been that good in the recent seasons (or just straight up terrible seasons in the anime and manga), however I believe that Drum
is a good character. About a 7/10.

Ill be here chilling today listening to feedback
why did kyle need to exist. anyways I'll be analysing him, I think hes alot of missed potential honestly. maybe valt a long while later since his characters been in every season of burst, so its a bit much to cover.
(May. 15, 2020  12:24 AM)snoc Wrote: analysis coming in hot! after posting I might have to change its formatting a little bit

Drum Koryu. A protagonist to what a good portion of people consider the worst series, as well as him being

A good point for most characters his how they mature. by the end of the series they will have faced a lot
of tough obstacles, maturing as a result. Does Drum have this? absolutely. You can make the argument that
"well, he didn't get much so he practically got none" but that does not apply here. In the start Drum was getting
EXTREMELY frustrated over a match he lost. fair enough. In the final battles he does lose a good amount of battles,
however looks to do better next time. This is an extremely noticeable difference.

Another point that will increase or decrease a character likability is their appearance and personality. As for appearance,
Compared to over spiky haired protagonists his is little on the less crazy side, however I haven't really seen any complaints
saying it is boring or bad. Majority wins, so we can assume most people like his appearance. As for personality.....this is where
it shifts into the dislikers of Drum's favor. He's a very loud character, gets easily frustrated (near the beginning) and if you
don't like his voice it can be a pain to watch him. As for his subbed voice, most people fins it fine, same for the dub. And the constant
"annoyances" can be chalked up to this "He's a immature kid". According to the wiki in GT he's only 10 years old, so one of if not the
youngest protagonist in burst (don't quote me on that). I'd say 75 percent of bladers would agree Drum's loud and annoying, and also that

Another really big point for a lot of people is the power scaling. Drum did win the majority of his fights, but are they earned.
For the most part, yeah. Drum can think of strategies and ways to beat a opponent, and they work. They are a bit more explained in
the manga, however Lots of fights are won by good strategies. Drum took advantage of Fafnir's rubber to burst it. Rather than bursting,
drum chose to out spin pegasus since that would be a easier and safer bet (at least in the manga anyways). And Drum has used his
Bound Stinger/Wing Cannon move to his advantage for a lot of smart plays. He does in fact, earn the majority of his wins, however
the fact that he is written to win most of the time (earned or not) is off putting to some people and I wont deny it.

So 3 points maximum, and Drum got 2. I would say that's pretty good. Its a real shame that the anime adaptions of Burst haven't
been that good in the recent seasons (or just straight up terrible seasons in the anime and manga), however I believe that Drum

Wait isn't valt started on 10 he was on grade 5
(May. 17, 2020  10:43 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  12:24 AM)snoc Wrote: analysis coming in hot! after posting I might have to change its formatting a little bit

Wait isn't valt started on 10 he was on grade 5
according to the wiki he was 11 through Burst and God.