Jul

Slingshock For the Knockout: Takara Tomy Bursts Onto Hasbro's Turf

Federal Way, Washington
Federal Way Library
34200 1st Way S
  We'll be Meeting in Room 2. If you cannot find it, talk to a fellow Librarian.
12:30 PM on 07/02/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid Guidelines: 

Guidance for Non-Healthcare Businesses and Organizations during COVID-19 (wa.gov)

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Recommendations for Attending Tournaments (worldbeyblade.org)

Open Washington Tournament!

Hey everyone! Wanna come out for an Almost Summer Day of Beyblades? Then you should try coming to my event: Slingshock for the Knockout: Takara Tomy Bursts Onto Hasbro's Turf! It'll be a fun Tournament Day dedicated to using Takara Tomy Beys (Or Hasbro if you so choose) in Hasbro Stadiums! This is my First Event so I apologize if I'm being slow or if I made a mistake, I'll try correcting myself as quickly as possible so I hope you come out from wherever to come to test your skills against Fellow Bladers!

Format: Burst Standard, Unranked
Participant Cap: 18
Judges: 
Head Judge: UnseenBurst 
#1: Zektor 
#2: Diamond Blader
#3: 

Prize (Note: Only First Place gets a Prize).
[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online coupon code for products on MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online coupon code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

1st Place: $30 USD Coupon Code

Tournament Details:

Check-in will begin at 12:00 PM and it will end exactly at 12:25 PM so we have time to set up the Brackets and try beginning the Tournament exactly at 12:30. Also, we're in a Library and I know Beyblades are quite loud so please don't add to the noise by yelling or screaming, remember we're in a Library and if we want to continue having Tournaments like this then we must be respectful of the Library and please make sure to clean up after yourselves. The Tournament will most likely last a couple of hours so bear with me, I'm trying to move things along as swiftly as possible. 

Tips for Arriving on time: How to arrive at tournaments and other events on time (worldbeyblade.org)

Beginning of Event Schedule: 

12:00 PM - 12:25 PM: Check-In.

12:25 PM - 12:30 PM: Bracket Creation.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Please stay in touch with the Tournament. Times may vary and there will be occasional updates. I'm hoping to see our Wonderful Washington Community come out to play!

Also thanks to #Fafnir from the Name Idea!
I can't wait! This sounds like a fun event. Congrats on hosting your first tournament unseen!
Congrats on your first tournament UB, I wish I could go but that’s to far, anyway best of luck
Nice work UB! Hope all runs smooth!
congrats nice job unseen sound fun
If anybody wants to volunteer to be a Judge please let me know through a PM! I need at least 2 more Judges for each stadium, I'm hoping to move this event along pretty quickly so we don't take up too much time at the Library.
Congrats UnseenBurst, and best of luck with the tournament - really curious to see how things go in hasbro stadiums, they can be a lot more fun and a lot more interesting than people give them credit for!
UnseenBurst, I'm sorry for saying "We all know how this will go." I said it with no context referring to TT vs Hasbro (with Hasbro getting slapped).
I was unwise and rash when typing it out.
(May. 12, 2022  11:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Also thanks to #Fafnir from the Name Idea!

No problem man, glad to help out where I can. Good luck organizing your first event!
(May. 13, 2022  4:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If anybody wants to volunteer to be a Judge please let me know through a PM! I need at least 2 more Judges for each stadium, I'm hoping to move this event along pretty quickly so we don't take up too much time at the Library.

Hey unseen
I can judge if you want
(May. 13, 2022  11:36 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2022  4:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If anybody wants to volunteer to be a Judge please let me know through a PM! I need at least 2 more Judges for each stadium, I'm hoping to move this event along pretty quickly so we don't take up too much time at the Library.

Hey unseen
I can judge if you want

That would be much appreciated. Just curious do you have any judging experience? It’s okay if you don’t I just want to know just in case so somebody like Zektor or I could help you get started. Thanks a lot though, I appreciate your volunteering.
(May. 14, 2022  12:34 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(May. 13, 2022  11:36 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: Hey unseen
I can judge if you want

That would be much appreciated. Just curious do you have any judging experience? It’s okay if you don’t I just want to know just in case so somebody like Zektor or I could help you get started. Thanks a lot though, I appreciate your volunteering.

yes i have i have done one and am doing one on 5-28 22
Woot!! Congratulations! I can't wait? Your an inspiration unseen burst!
Congrats man! Good luck with your first event, and if you need any help, feel free to let me know at any time!
I've increased the Participant Cap to 18 since it seems more people are interested in the event and the number of people that are joining is going up so the Participant Cap is now 18, also, we need just one more judge and if anybody has a spare Slingshock Stadium (The one that comes with Wonder Valtryek and Z Achilles) Please bring it along with you and even if we have 3 Judges already please still ask me if you're interested in being a judge please let me know since I want to run this event quickly and smoothly. If you have any Questions feel free to PM me and I should answer in a moderate time. Just don't do it at night, that's my sleepy time.

Zektor Ebeanzy2 Loki666 Diamond Blader Dylan2000 glidingbaby Fruti Quartz LBB JetyMan Ayaan Waqas " Joe mama
Zektor Ebeanzy2 Loki666 Diamond Blader Dylan2000 glidingbaby Fruti Quartz LBB JetyMan Ayaan Waqas " Joe mama Master_Dante

I apologize to all of you but I had to move the event forward by One Week. The Library didn’t let me do the 25th so I had to move the Tournament a Month Over. I apologize for any problems this may cause and I hope you’ll all still be able to make it to the tournament. Again Major Apologies
Sorry guys! I thrashed my car. I'll fix it before too long
UnseenBurst, unfortunately JetyMan cannot make the new time due to travel. Good luck with the event!
(Jun. 05, 2022  4:10 PM)JetyMan Wrote: UnseenBurst, unfortunately JetyMan cannot make the new time due to travel. Good luck with the event!

That's fine! I'm sorry about the Time Change, someone stole my spot at the Library so I had to move the date of the event. I'll probably be hosting twice in July so look out for that Tournament! Smile

Also if you cannot make it to the event then I recommend hitting the Leave Tournament Button since if you are still in Join Tournament Mode then you'll be expected to come to the tournament.
JetyMan, I removed you from the tournament since you told me of your absence and this is a very small tournament so I want to give other people a chance to join so I hope you understand. If you changed your mind and are able to make it to the tournament then just rejoin and if you cannot rejoin for any reason PM me and I'll try inviting you to the event. I hope to see you at a future event and I'm sorry about the date mix up
(Jun. 07, 2022  5:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: JetyMan, I removed you from the tournament since you told me of your absence and this is a very small tournament so I want to give other people a chance to join so I hope you understand. If you changed your mind and are able to make it to the tournament then just rejoin and if you cannot rejoin for any reason PM me and I'll try inviting you to the event. I hope to see you at a future event and I'm sorry about the date mix up

Will there be more tournaments in Washington?? I have a ton a friends who would love to compete with me. I was really disappointed because I thought this was only in like other countries and States. I love beyblading! Also how do you host a tournament??
(Jun. 15, 2022  3:50 AM)Tsuyoi Senshi Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2022  5:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: JetyMan, I removed you from the tournament since you told me of your absence and this is a very small tournament so I want to give other people a chance to join so I hope you understand. If you changed your mind and are able to make it to the tournament then just rejoin and if you cannot rejoin for any reason PM me and I'll try inviting you to the event. I hope to see you at a future event and I'm sorry about the date mix up

Will there be more tournaments in Washington?? I have a ton a friends who would love to compete with me. I was really disappointed because I thought this was only in like other countries and States. I love beyblading! Also how do you host a tournament??

Don't worry, I'll have lots of other Tournaments in the future. If you want to become an Organizer then you need to go take the Organizer's Quiz and pass and pass the Interview that'll be through Discord. I can put you on a Waiting List if you want, I'll notify you when someone drops out of the tournament so you can take their spot. I'm sorry it filled up, I hope to see you at a Future Event! Smile