Jul

Slingshock For the Knockout: Takara Tomy Bursts Onto Hasbro's Turf

Federal Way, Washington
Federal Way Library
34200 1st Way S
  We'll be Meeting in Room 2. If you cannot find it, talk to a fellow Librarian.
12:30 PM on 07/02/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid Guidelines: 

Guidance for Non-Healthcare Businesses and Organizations during COVID-19 (wa.gov)

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Recommendations for Attending Tournaments (worldbeyblade.org)

Open Washington Tournament!

Hey everyone! Wanna come out for an Almost Summer Day of Beyblades? Then you should try coming to my event: Slingshock for the Knockout: Takara Tomy Bursts Onto Hasbro's Turf! It'll be a fun Tournament Day dedicated to using Takara Tomy Beys (Or Hasbro if you so choose) in Hasbro Stadiums! This is my First Event so I apologize if I'm being slow or if I made a mistake, I'll try correcting myself as quickly as possible so I hope you come out from wherever to come to test your skills against Fellow Bladers!

Format: Burst Standard, Unranked
Participant Cap: 18
Judges: 
Head Judge: UnseenBurst 
#1: Zektor 
#2: Diamond Blader
#3: 

Prize (Note: Only First Place gets a Prize).
[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online coupon code for products on MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online coupon code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

1st Place: $30 USD Coupon Code

Tournament Details:

Check-in will begin at 12:00 PM and it will end exactly at 12:25 PM so we have time to set up the Brackets and try beginning the Tournament exactly at 12:30. Also, we're in a Library and I know Beyblades are quite loud so please don't add to the noise by yelling or screaming, remember we're in a Library and if we want to continue having Tournaments like this then we must be respectful of the Library and please make sure to clean up after yourselves. The Tournament will most likely last a couple of hours so bear with me, I'm trying to move things along as swiftly as possible. 

Tips for Arriving on time: How to arrive at tournaments and other events on time (worldbeyblade.org)

Beginning of Event Schedule: 

12:00 PM - 12:25 PM: Check-In.

12:25 PM - 12:30 PM: Bracket Creation.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Okay SWEET!! I think I might be at a camp during the tournament your holding unfortunately but I definitely will look into how to organize one. I would love to compete in your future tournaments! 😁 It’s a little bit of a drive but I think if I carpooled with some friends or something it wouldn’t be too bad. Thank you so much!!
I just got the Booking Area confirmed so remember that it'll be in Meeting Room 2. The Library stated that I can't hold it just for the WBO so we might get some random people to come in only for Free Play. I hope you all will enjoy the event and it'll be an interesting one for my First Event so just bear with me and it'll run smoothly.
Tsuyoi Senshi A Spot has opened up in the Tournament and I recommend you take it since you wanted to come to the Tournament. If you have any questions regarding the Tournament then PM me and I'll be sure to respond in a quick amount of time.
Please add me if a spot opens up. I'll be flying solo for the next month as my son will be out of state
(Jun. 20, 2022  8:06 PM)Xorn23 Wrote: Please add me if a spot opens up. I'll be flying solo for the next month as my son will be out of state

I'll definitely do so. I remember battling you in Spinless in Seattle and it was a fun battle, I'd really like to see you again and it would be an honor to have you participate in my Tournament. When a spot does open up I will add you.
This my first beyblade tournament

That I’m playing

The others ones I went to I just watched
Xorn23 A Spot has opened up. I've invited you to the tournament but I can't add you since there are a lot of other people who want to also attend the event. It's just a matter of who takes the Final Spot First. I wish all of you the best of luck the Tournament is a week away so start preparing everyone!

I've just invited everybody who wanted to come to the Tournament so if you want to you should have a PM with an Invite.
The Tournament is exactly One Week away now. If you'd like to join then you'll have to wait for someone to leave the Tournament. If you cannot make it to the tournament please let me know, there are a lot of other people who'd like to join the tournament so it would be helpful if you could leave the Tournament so that they can join. Just want to let you know that accusing someone of cheating and stealing parts are strictly unacceptable on the WBO. If you think someone is cheating, talk to me with a Proper Reasoning, not just "He's beating everybody, and it's not fair". People pay good money for Beys and stealing them is unacceptable. If I find out that someone stole a Beyblade from another player then I will report you to my Higher Ups and you will not be permitted to enter another WBO Tournament for a long time. I'd still like one more judge, Diamond Blader even though you might not be able to participate in the tournament you can still be a judge if you'd like. I hope to see all of you at the event to have some fun battles!

Zektor UnseenBurst Xorn23 glidingbaby JamoDragon jaymebnetz JupiterFireball Andersonic FlynnJ14 Prime564 yeetghost19
Ayaan Waqas Joe mama Dragonblader101 Beybladeinferno Fruti Dylan2000 Master_Dante

Edit: If you still want to join but the Tournament is full I recommend you still come just in case somebody doesn't show up. The Waiting List currently proceeds as follows

metalburster

Diamond Blader
Hi! I’m interested in joining if a spot opens up. If not, I am also down to hangout and judge. I do not have any judging experience, but I can learn quickly.
(Jun. 28, 2022  6:57 PM)CVie Wrote: Hi! I’m interested in joining if a spot opens up. If not, I am also down to hangout and judge. I do not have any judging experience, but I can learn quickly.

I’ll see what I can do for the Judging but as for competeting in the tournament I recommend you still come so you can be on the Waiting List  and if someone doesn’t show then you’ll be able to participate in the tournament. Hope to see you there!

Zektor UnseenBurst Xorn23 glidingbaby JamoDragon jaymebnetz JupiterFireball Andersonic FlynnJ14 Prime564 yeetghost19 Ayaan Waqas Joe mama Dragonblader101 Beybladeinferno Fruti Dylan2000Master_Dante
We'll need one more Slingshock Stadium for the Tournament, if anybody can bring one then please let me know. Even if you're on the Waiting List it would be a Huge Help if you could bring one more Slingshock Stadium. Thanks, y'all. I can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Zektor UnseenBurst Xorn23 glidingbaby JamoDragon jaymebnetz JupiterFireball Andersonic FlynnJ14 Prime564 yeetghost19 Ayaan Waqas Joe mama Dragonblader101 Beybladeinferno Fruti Dylan2000 Master_Dante

Since my friend who was holding my Slingshock Stadium isn't going to be home for the weekend to give it to me, we'll just be using Burst Standard being brought by Zektor and I'll bring a couple of stadiums for Free Play. I wanted to make this event interesting but I guess we'll just have to play an Unranked Standard Tournament. Besides this, I hope everybody has some fun and is excited about tomorrow.

Challonge Preliminary: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/kj8wz7kv_peliminary

Challonge Finals: (For Tomorrow)

Spreadsheet: (When I finish it)
I saw an opening so I signed up. Let me see if I have any conflicts tomorrow. I hope I can come!!!
(Jul. 02, 2022  3:04 AM)Plot Armor Wrote: I saw an opening so I signed up. Let me see if I have any conflicts tomorrow. I hope I can come!!!

Yo it's an honor to have you come, Plot Armor. I can't wait to see you and Zektor again tomorrow. I can't wait to see how everybody does tomorrow. Just a reminder that we will be using Takara Tomy Standard Stadiums that'll be provided by Zektor.
See you all tomorrow! I should be there around 11:30 or 12:00
I have a pro series Hasbro stadium if you want me to bring it
(Jul. 02, 2022  6:27 AM)Xorn23 Wrote: I have a pro series Hasbro stadium if you want me to bring it

It would be nice if you could bring it for Free Play but I don't think we'll be using Hasbro Stadiums since the one I originally had was with my friend and he won't be able to give it to me but in this Tournament, we'll just be using Standard Stadiums but hey, if you win its 30 Dollars worth of Beyblade. So we're all fighting for that money.
I’m still planning on showing up to be on the waiting list. If not, Ill still have some chaotic fun in the free play stadiums
Zektor UnseenBurst Xorn23 glidingbaby JamoDragon jaymebnetz JupiterFireball Andersonic FlynnJ14 Prime564 yeetghost19 Ayaan Waqas Joe mama Dragonblader101 Beybladeinferno Fruti Dylan2000 Master_Dante

Hey Guys! Sorry if you’ve already started your journey but the Tournament has been pushed to 12:45 and registration will start at 12:15 now. Im extremely sorry for this change but the Tournament has been pushed till then if you’re already there then try reading or keeping yourself occupied for a while. Again im sorry for this change.

Running a little late. I’ll be there by 12:20. Sorry about this everyone.

I hope everybody had some fun today. I can't wait for the Team Tournament later this month. The Tournament Report is coming on Sunday, maybe Tuesday and the Spreadsheet will probably be later this week. I can't wait to see you all at the Team Tournament and I'm excited to do some more Tournaments. Thanks for all your help, Plot Armor, Xorn, Cvie, and Zektor. I wouldn't have survived this tournament without you lol. Can't wait to accept the Beyblade Library Program.
I didn't mean to post the Tournament Report before it was finished but I finished it now: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Slingsh...pid1825567

The Tournament Spreadsheet will come maybe around the end of this week.
I finished the Tournament Spreadsheet a bit earlier than I expected but whatever, I got it done. Here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
This matches for event have now been processed.