Sleep Zzzz

(Apr. 20, 2009  12:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: *AM

now 4:40. And I'm getting up at 8 Crying

lol the guy who doesnt have to work still has to wake up at 8 lol your taking the fun out of being unemployed.
lol i have some errands to run tomorrow

nothing that requires me to be very awake, thankfully
wont you be working on the upcoming face contest tonight?

[warn]
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: wont you be working on the upcoming face contest tonight?

Would you shut up!?
I don't think 3 hours sleep would help much ... Luckily it isn't a really serious errand.
i have a HORRIBLE habit for staying up late when i shouldn't.
my goal is to be in bed around 10:30, so that i can be asleep around 11.
however, 90% of the time i find myself online just dicking around avoiding bed.
last night i played counter strike until 1am :\
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: wont you be working on the upcoming face contest tonight?

[warn]

Dude, leave Brad alone and let him do it at his own pace, even those that don't work have to do things, like I normally have to do house work.

I can never keep myself awake up to like 3-4 in the morning, I would just fall asleep on the spot. Like when my parents were going on holiday they were getting up early and by the time they got up I was on the edge of sleeping.
6:11 AM Grin;;;
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 6:11 AM Grin;;;

No way, you really stayed up that long?
I decided to just stay up all night. LOL
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I decided to just stay up all night. LOL

Lol, Well, if you made it to 4:40 then yeah, I guess there is no point.
I sleep a lot more than I used too - ever since I got Glandular Fever and Chronic fatigue a few years back, i've needed a lot.

I average around 10-12. Depends on when I need to get up for classes at uni, or if there's something on.
How much sleep I will depend on how I feel quite ohnestly. A really bad case of flu not so long back made me only sleep for 3-4 hours a night *the nose bleeds didnt help either*. I've only just started getting back into a regular sleep pattern recently I usually fall asleep about 11 and wake up around 7-8 the next morning.

As for the weirdest place I have fell asleep was the kitchen floor. My parents walked in coming back from shopping and woke me up took me like 5 minutes to wake the dog up because she had fell asleep on stomach. No idea how dropped out on the kitchen floor though. I must have been really tired.
I find this helps me sleep sometimes.

[Image: horlicks01.jpg]
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:16 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Lol, Well, if you made it to 4:40 then yeah, I guess there is no point.

I go to bed at 5 AM all the time on Saturdays. And I sneak My ipod touch to my room and watch vids some nights Wink
most of the time i go to sleep around 11pm and wake up around 6:30am
(Apr. 22, 2009  9:32 PM)jsc Wrote: I go to bed at 5 AM all the time on Saturdays. And I sneak My ipod touch to my room and watch vids some nights Wink

Sneak it? You can't just..bring it in there?
I got seven hours of sleep last night. It was amazing Joyful_2
I'm extremly lazy so I try to get as much sleep as I can but i usually go to sleep around 11 to 1 on weekdays and sleep on the bus and on weekends if there is a party I don't know when I go to sleep but I wake up at around noon and if there is no party I go to bed at like 12am to 2am and sleep till 1pm or so depending on if I have to work or not.

The weirdest place i've ever fallen asleep is in a bowl of cereal, on a pool table, and on the floor.

Does anybody else get like punched in a dream or do something that makes you twitch realy bad and wake up? It happened to me in class and it was realy weird.
On weekdays I usually get from 5-7 hours of sleep and on weekends about 12 hours. I stay up til like midnight every night, though.
(Apr. 23, 2009  1:38 AM)Baronrana Wrote: Sneak it? You can't just..bring it in there?

I don't think my mom is a fan of it when I have school the next day... but she's really strict and all. I can Hardly skate in the road in front of the house without someone watching me!!!Angry
yay i actually got a good sleep last night!!! 1st time in ages Smile i fell asleep at 12:30 and woke up at 10:30 lol lets hope i keep it up.
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:10 AM)Jey Wrote: Does anybody else get like punched in a dream or do something that makes you twitch realy bad and wake up? It happened to me in class and it was realy weird.

All the time. It sucks when it happens in class though. Kinda embarassing. XD

Jsc, how old are you? Your mum sounds pretty harsh. D:
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:40 AM)jsc Wrote: I don't think my mom is a fan of it when I have school the next day... but she's really strict and all. I can Hardly skate in the road in front of the house without someone watching me!!!Angry

Well, I have to share a bunk bed with my younger bro and I sleep at the bottom and there was this one time when I got angry at my older brother in my dream and throw a punch at him and the next thing I hear is some kind of bang, I opened my eyes to see that I had punched the wood that holds up the top part and I think I hit it with full force as well. My younger bro wondered what was going on.

My sleep is going to suck soon as i will have to get up for something for 13 weeks which i really don't want to do.
School is so tiring.
But in 11 weeks, 6 weeks off! Joyful_3 then Im in high school :\
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: All the time. It sucks when it happens in class though. Kinda embarassing. XD

Jsc, how old are you? Your mum sounds pretty harsh. D:

It says 13 in his profile