Skin Velocity.

(Jun. 05, 2009  6:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you come first, you are L.

Last? Chocked_2
(Jun. 02, 2009  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The 'riddle' is fairly easy, but I hope nobody gets it too early....Therefore, if you figure it out immediately, could you wait ?

I love this.
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wait, is this Death Note related? Chocked
No.

In a sense, that clue is not 'down to earth'.

Rocky Wrote:I love this.
Hahah. You just need some specific riddle experience, I suppose.
I'm really glad to have added the last clue to my arsenal, but I'm still lost haha
(Jun. 05, 2009  6:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah. You just need some specific riddle experience, I suppose.

D= Are there specific riddle rules then? Like with cryptic crosswords and such? Things that only regular 'riddlers' would know to look for? :X
(Jun. 05, 2009  7:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: D= Are there specific riddle rules then? Like with cryptic crosswords and such? Things that only regular 'riddlers' would know to look for? :X
Hm, perhaps I can tell you to look at the NaCl instead of looking at salt.

Synesthesia Wrote:I'm really glad to have added the last clue to my arsenal, but I'm still lost haha
I think you are actually very close to figuring it out.
I believe I have it, but I won't post until Im confident.
So, jsc and Synesthesia have found the solution.

Does anybody want some help ?
Ooooo..................okay I think I know what's going on. Give me a few minutes.
If you are quite confident about your answer, can you send me a private message instead of posting it here ?
Haha, it's pretty obvious once you realise it. I was totally thinking in the wrong way. I feel pretty dumb. That was fun though. Joyful_3

I like the third one best. Smile

EDIT: Whoops, missed that post. S'okay though, I never intended to post the actual answer. I don't think this post gives anything away. :3 You can delete it if you want though.
(Jun. 06, 2009  12:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anybody want some help ?

Haha, I require some assistance. I've considered everything said in this thread, and still cannot find anything as you recommended.
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Haha, I require some assistance. I've considered everything said in this thread, and still cannot find anything as you recommended.
Are you anywhere right now ? What have you concluded from the clues ?

Moreover, what is the most bizarre thing you see, beside the enigma itself ?

Rocky, your post is OK.
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you anywhere right now ? What have you concluded from the clues ?

Moreover, what is the most bizarre thing you see, beside the enigma itself ?

That the enigma has to be rearranged in some fashion?

By "most bizarre thing you see", do you mean an entity?
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:20 AM)Kei Wrote: That the enigma has to be rearranged in some fashion?

By "most bizarre thing you see", do you mean an entity?
It does not really have to be rearranged. Simply looked at carefully.

If I rephrase my other question : in the enigma, what is the most bizarre thing in your opinion, besides the whole enigma itself ?
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If I rephrase my other question : in the enigma, what is the most bizarre thing in your opinion, besides the whole enigma itself ?

Besides the whole enigma itself ... I would say how the word "stroke" is used. "Come open my stroke"? This does not make sense, and I have looked at multiple definitions of the word.
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Besides the whole enigma itself ... I would say how the word "stroke" is used. "Come open my stroke"? This does not make sense, and I have looked at multiple definitions of the word.
It is a good way to start. What about 'stroke' then ? Could it mean something ... else ?
I may be getting on to something, I need to think about it more.
HAHA its funny watching you guys get it XD
(Jun. 05, 2009  12:14 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Don't worry; everyone who doesn't solve the riddle is gonna look dumb.

No exceptions for anyone btw

Yo Kai-V,

You should consider adding a list of people who already solved the riddle in numerical order.
Uuugh, I don't know what I'm supposed to find.
(Jun. 06, 2009  4:22 PM)Kei Wrote: Uuugh, I don't know what I'm supposed to find.
Keep all the definitions of "stroke"; do not dismiss any for the moment.

Otherwise, anything else sounds odd ?

What about the first three clues; what can you get from them ?

Synesthesia Wrote:Yo Kai-V,

You should consider adding a list of people who already solved the riddle in numerical order.
It is in my head, but I suppose I could ...

jsc
Synesthesia
Rocky
Is anybody still giving this a chance ?

Try saying the second part of the final clue out loud, several times. Think of something.
Wait a minute.............Sneaky, if I am right.
lol wow i feel dumb for not getting the answer sooner

saying the final clue out loud did it for me