World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Skin Velocity. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Skin Velocity. (/Thread-Skin-Velocity)

Pages: 1 2 3

Skin Velocity. - Kai-V - Jun. 02, 2009

First, an enigma :

How tenacious the past : slash & slash with worn wickedness. What am I really. Better rearrange a vice entity host otherwise seasons turn. Come open my stroke

Then, you get my work. Which is in progress.

The 'riddle' is fairly easy, but I hope nobody gets it too early, because I would really like to go through my list of clues for you, until the last one. I have four, and each should be more obvious than the previous.
Therefore, if you figure it out immediately, could you wait ?

If you post a guess, then think of another answer, you can simply edit your first post; before revealing a clue, I will look at each post again.

It is primordial that you figure out the 'riddle' before seeing my work. And there is a reason behind it too ... I am only slightly too prudent.

Hopefully people will be interested in finding the solution to the 'riddle'; in a sense, it is also my creation. My goal is that you see what is after though.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Synesthesia - Jun. 02, 2009

Looking forward to seeing your work. I'll be posting a guess in due time Smile

It's a Grim Reaper with Sickle Cell Anemia, who has a time machine, and bad skin.

Pretty damn good for my first try Smug

RE: Skin Velocity. - Bey Brad - Jun. 03, 2009

came here to also say grim reaper with sickle cell anemia and a time machine and bad skin

RE: Skin Velocity. - Kai-V - Jun. 03, 2009

The first clue :
Punctuation is correct.

Also, instead of looking for an answer, try to find something.

I am willing to guide you slightly.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Synesthesia - Jun. 03, 2009

Well, the clue helped by providing some instructions on what doesn't need to be done Unsmith

I'm still lost though Smith

RE: Skin Velocity. - Kai-V - Jun. 04, 2009

The participation level is crazy.

The second clue :
I should not have put capital letters.

The third clue :
What some bizarre formations of words.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Rocky - Jun. 04, 2009

Lol, I have actually read this thread a number of times now but I'm clearly not smart enough to have a clue what you're on about. ^^; It's interesting though.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Kai-V - Jun. 04, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  6:37 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lol, I have actually read this thread a number of times now but I'm clearly not smart enough to have a clue what you're on about. ^^; It's interesting though.
I will probably have to help people in the end. Will you stay ?

RE: Skin Velocity. - Rocky - Jun. 04, 2009

Oh, I'll keep checking back. I prolly won't get around to guessing though seeing as at the moment I'm totally clueless. Tongue_out

RE: Skin Velocity. - Kei - Jun. 04, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  6:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh, I'll keep checking back. I prolly won't get around to guessing though seeing as at the moment I'm totally clueless. Tongue_out

I'm in the same boat; I really do not know what it could be. But I will keep checking back; it's interesting.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Aikemi - Jun. 04, 2009

Ummmm, does it have anything to do with the title?

RE: Skin Velocity. - Giga - Jun. 04, 2009

I love how it was all Admins till Hero and me.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Bey Brad - Jun. 04, 2009

[Image: c53dc02635f2998759d02c5d7c03f52a-3.gif]

RE: Skin Velocity. - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 04, 2009

It was all admins because most of use don't get what is going on, so Rocky is not alone on this. XD

Lol Brad, you just had to.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Neeek - Jun. 04, 2009

This thread makes me feel dumb.
I really have no idea :\

RE: Skin Velocity. - Jsc - Jun. 04, 2009

Hmmm... Maybe the words are out of order since punctuation is correct but The capitalization is wrong.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Synesthesia - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 04, 2009  10:28 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: This thread makes me feel dumb.
I really have no idea :\

Don't worry; everyone who doesn't solve the riddle is gonna look dumb.

Yo Kai-v,

If we rearrange whatever has been put forth, will there be another step following the first solution? (am i allowed to ask this?)

RE: Skin Velocity. - Kai-V - Jun. 05, 2009

(Jun. 05, 2009  12:14 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Yo Kai-v,

If we rearrange whatever has been put forth, will there be another step following the first solution? (am i allowed to ask this?)
Hm ? There is one solution, and then you have access to Skin Velocity, which I am trying to make as worthwhile as possible. They are some kind of drawings, by the way.
Otherwise, I do not understand your question.

Hero Wrote:Ummmm, does it have anything to do with the title?
Only in that the overall sentiment is not necessarily one of joy. Besides that, not really.

Clue 1 : Punctuation is correct.
Clue 2 : I should not have put capital letters.
Clue 3 : What some bizarre formations of words.

OK, so if I focus on each of those things, which seemingly relate to the way the sentences were written, what could you conclude ?

RE: Skin Velocity. - Synesthesia - Jun. 05, 2009

I just wanted to make sure that the solution was in the rearrangement of the riddle itself.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Roan - Jun. 05, 2009

Wut!? I am so lost...

RE: Skin Velocity. - Pich - Jun. 05, 2009

I read it and got lost........ Urgh, it hurts my brain. I would try, but I don't wanna look up ther definition of like 8 of the words you used. XD

(Jun. 05, 2009  5:52 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I read it and got lost........ Urgh, it hurts my brain. I would try, but I don't wanna look up ther definition of like 8 of the words you used. XD
It would be wise to look up some of the definitions actually. Especially their multiple different definitions.

RE: Skin Velocity. - The Shredder - Jun. 05, 2009

OK I'm in on this now too, i believe im on the right track with it but i don't want to take a guess just yet till i know more

Here is the last clue :
If you come first, you are L.

Now if you need help, I am here, and I have nothing better to do.

RE: Skin Velocity. - Rocky - Jun. 05, 2009

Wait, is this Death Note related? Chocked