Skin Velocity.

Now that I look back at the clues, it all makes sence.
Solved it as well.

I feel so stupid now. lmao
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: saying the final clue out loud did it for me

Really? I got it and I still don't really get the last clue. XD
(Jun. 08, 2009  9:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: Really? I got it and I still don't really get the last clue. XD

Say it out loud.
Grin
I'm better at riddles than I thought I was........but it took me forever to do it right.
Been busy the past few days, so I haven't gotten back to this until now.

Even taking into consideration Kai-V's previous advice, I still can't seem to get it. Lips_sealed
(Jun. 09, 2009  10:27 PM)Kei Wrote: Been busy the past few days, so I haven't gotten back to this until now.

Even taking into consideration Kai-V's previous advice, I still can't seem to get it. Lips_sealed
"You are L" ?

Also, "slash & slash" : what can it be ? where could you find that ?
How many of us have now figured it out? Since the last clue is a big give away.
(Jun. 10, 2009  3:57 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: How many of us have now figured it out? Since the last clue is a big give away.
At the moment :
jsc
Synesthesia
Rocky
Bey Brad
Zander Soulwind (whoever got it first ...)
Roan
Ominous
Pichuscute

Plus whoever figured it out on their own and preferred to keep their discovery to themselves ... ?

After Kei gets it, I will properly explain what Skin Velocity is.
I've been reading this thread for days and I still feel dumb. D: I think I have an answer but you might laugh at me xD
(Jun. 10, 2009  8:14 PM)Driger Wrote: I've been reading this thread for days and I still feel dumb. D: I think I have an answer but you might laugh at me xD

I don't think Kai-V will laugh at you, just make sure to PM it to her though since Kei is yet to get it.
(Jun. 10, 2009  8:14 PM)Driger Wrote: I've been reading this thread for days and I still feel dumb. D: I think I have an answer but you might laugh at me xD

..... I don't think you have it right.
Got it! Finally my mind can rest. I missed one of the clues, and that really threw me off.
Alright, good one Kei, now we can find out what all this really means.
Thank you and congratulations to everybody who participated.

I simply did not want the URL to be posted. To access the project, you have to take the first letter of each word to form an address. ‘Slash’ and ‘stroke’ are /, and the punctuation is otherwise all important.

SKIN VELOCITY

As a growing number of days disappear conceptually, certain events linger emotionally. Sometimes, such hurricanes or electric storms are going on inside one that the body, with its usually set pace, has trouble dealing with the tears and bursts of sudden sentiments. More than often, it can only catch up with the psychological state by overdoing its development : frowns sculpt the skin, eyes morph themselves, muscles tense.

Skin Velocity aspires to replicate this lengthening of the skin’s depths, in an artistic way. The project was born from the aforementioned phenomenon, as well as from the realisation that I do not have to act like everybody else in terms of drawing : a line does not necessarily close, encase a shape; it can go on, infinitely, and reflect one’s ‘aura’.

I personally do not believe I have gotten the true essence of Skin Velocity yet. Perhaps you can distinguish the missing element.
I never did get what stroke meant, I finally just left it out..... XD
But besides the art being good, I can't really comment, as I know very little about art. Great job, though, it looks great.
Amazing, both on your riddle and the final result.
And your work is great, Kai. I'm looking forward to the end result.