[Silver Spring, Maryland, USA]Beyday Celebration! [5/29/11]

BeyDay Celebration!

Date: 5/29/11 - May 29th, 2011 - Sunday
Venue:Changed to Silver Spring, Jackson Road Park because xanadu is busy that day. MoCo is probably closer for most people anyway.
Time: 11am Registration. 12pm Start
Format: Block Round Robin. There will be two blocks. The top two winning people from each block will advance to a winners block to determine places.
Fee:$5 to cover prizes(this may go down if we get more people. Invite everyone you know!) +($5 WBO fee or $10 passport or free if you already have a passport.)

Prize pool will be 2 x L Drago Destroy and a random booster 7. 1st gets first pick, etc. etc.
Decided to add a consolation prize for 4th place. -clear metal face custom. Unless someone would rather take the metal face instead of a beyblade.... :p

So, looks like I'll be attempting to host a tournament myself to celebrate beyday !

Attendees:
Otsu
KenshinX
Galaxy4ever
aphonicfool
Aimi8
®
othellog
BillyBlast
Flash
I am a maybe this is before school and have no definite answer
Otsu, did you try the 28th? Or are they busy that day as well?
(May. 06, 2011  1:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Otsu, did you try the 28th? Or are they busy that day as well?

i'd be busy the 28th, and xanadu is even more busy. i'm fine with silver spring again anyway, and it's closer to more people compared to baltimore.
(May. 06, 2011  1:01 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: I am a maybe this is before school and have no definite answer

the day after is memorial day. you have school still?
Yeah ill go this one i Can help out buying some beyblade such as BBP or Fang Leone

Edit* Otsu dont forgot Transportation i have 1 already set up my old event thread
Otsu, put the proposal in with all the info. Don't worry about the attendees, the committee should know you'll make the cut.
I meant well yes i would still be in school but i postedf beofre school this morning and was going to be late for school and my mom could not give a definite answer
guya there's 1 issue metro bus for z2 and c8 is closed on Sunday but only z6 and 8 runs but wont gets you to jackson road only new Hampshire. Road
(May. 06, 2011  4:28 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Yeah ill go this one i Can help out buying some beyblade such as BBP or Fang Leone

Edit* Otsu dont forgot Transportation i have 1 already set up my old event thread

I'd prefer the prize costs be split evenly by everyone instead of just a few of us bearing the costs. Thanks though :p
Im thinking we'll have about a 12 person attendance for this tournament. (But hopefully more :p). I'll be able to bring two stadiums. Galaxy or rotation, either of you have one you can bring?

If we have 12 people, then we'll do two blocks of 6 with 3 matches going on at once.
Rotation, galaxy, and i can judge. And i'll probably have one more since we'll be participating in matches too.

The top 2 winners from each block will advance to a 4 person block to determine places.
I'll. Bring mine this time galaxy stadium needs a rest =p plus he use it 24/7 soooooooo yah. Ima need a sharpie.
(May. 08, 2011  12:18 AM)® Wrote: I'll. Bring mine this time galaxy stadium needs a rest =p plus he use it 24/7 soooooooo yah. Ima need a sharpie.
i dont use them 24/7 im just keeping my Shooting Skill active or something new combo i made up but since im getting my Lr Launcher seen i have to do for 24/7 for awhile to get used to and Slide Shooting
Put me down for now please, I have a 80% chance of going. I can bring a TT stadium.
This tourney will be fun the meta game has changed, for all you Big Bang Pegasus users I have a surprise for you.(BTW Who has 4D's here and who doesn't.) I have L Drago Destroy & Big Bang Pegasus.
Put this into proposals already!
Im coming i will tell you if i cant come i might have a TT stadium (bought one hasnt came yet) to use of course im going to need Fico before coming (get ready to lose to Fico )
i've got the 4d's except ldrago destroy. and with your stadium othellog, we'll have a total of 4 which will be enough.

you can save your stadium billyblast. since it's new, i don't want us all messing it up already.

i'm waiting til i have at least 8 people confirmed Pinching_eyes_2

which i do but the last two are not super duper confirmed so i'll wait til 9. :p
I'm coming again cant wait to see evrybody Again!
okay. . . . brb making event
actually before i make the proposal. would everyone be okay paying 5 extra dollars for prizes. so WBO fee + $5.

i'm planning on buying L drago destroy, big bang pegasis and a random booster 7. 1st place gets first pick, etc. etc.
I'm going to buy them from akirasdaddy because ships very fast and is reliable. and since i'm not super rich, i wouldn't be able to get all these by myself.

I don't think we'll be getting more than 12 or 13 people but if we get more, then it would just be an extra 4 or 3 dollars.

if people are okay playing for no prizes and just bragging rights ( plus wbo points and stuff) then we can just skip prizes all together. Play for the goal of being numbah 1!
anyway, please let me know. :p
ok not sure if i can pay im good witht he stadium and remember Fico if works properly will desroy l drago and .......... (hey i cant read your minds or know your beyblades wait how did you even get in here Confused) (my mind)
im cool with it i dont mind
oh dang we need to train these newbies to judge since Dei isnt hosting any tournament after beyday
(May. 08, 2011  3:37 AM)Otsu Wrote: okay. . . . brb making event
actually before i make the proposal. would everyone be okay paying 5 extra dollars for prizes. so WBO fee + $5.

i'm planning on buying L drago destroy, big bang pegasis and a random booster 7. 1st place gets first pick, etc. etc.
I'm going to buy them from akirasdaddy because ships very fast and is reliable. and since i'm not super rich, i wouldn't be able to get all these by myself.

I don't think we'll be getting more than 12 or 13 people but if we get more, then it would just be an extra 4 or 3 dollars.

if people are okay playing for no prizes and just bragging rights ( plus wbo points and stuff) then we can just skip prizes all together. Play for the goal of being numbah 1!
anyway, please let me know. :p

Sure I'll pay a extra five for prizes, but if there are no prizes then that's good too. BTW Otsu you going down! The last match we played was luck on my part. I've stocked up on beyblades so I'm ready for anything, good luck for all!!!!!
Uh oh... time for event proposal..... =)