[Silver Spring, Maryland, USA] August 14, 2011

Otsu, try to gather people for Otakon since most of us cant go on July 17th.
location changed to kinder farm park in millersville maryland!
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:40 AM)Otsu Wrote: location changed to kinder farm park in millersville maryland!
Which side of the park is it?
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:50 PM)Breaker Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  1:40 AM)Otsu Wrote: location changed to kinder farm park in millersville maryland!
Which side of the park is it?

not sure yet, i gotta scout the place out.
i was looking at the weather and it shows chance of rain . . . .
Good luck, have some fun with plastics and HMS. But, I'm busy doing GFX battles right now and I recently opened my sig shop. For anyone who didn't know I'm moving south western of Virginia, August 5th. I didn't know it was the last tourney I'd see people for a while. So that means I won't see Otsu, Galaxy4ever, or ®otation for a while.
So the metagame would be less boring without you =\.You were a challenge too, but dont worry, I'll use D combos =p But you can still set up a tourney in VA =p
what time is it at?
either 11am or 12. i might do it at my house breaker, i live 5 mins from kinder park. ask your mom if she's okay with that. I can pick you up and drop you back at home.
(Jul. 16, 2011  5:07 AM)Otsu Wrote: either 11am or 12. i might do it at my house breaker, i live 5 mins from kinder park. ask your mom if she's okay with that. I can pick you up and drop you back at home.

I will ask my Dad if it is ok because I am with him this week. He might be fine with it Idk.

Also, How will it work? would you just send your address to the other people that are going?
Wouldn't it be easier to do it at kinder because more people could meet their than at a house.
count me in hah lucky my tournament had to be resechduled later of the month
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:55 AM)Otsu Wrote: TOURNAMENT FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST!
Expect one on Sunday Aug. 14.

@ martin luther king park

I'm in Otsu.
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:02 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:55 AM)Otsu Wrote: TOURNAMENT FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST!
Expect one on Sunday Aug. 14.

@ martin luther king park

I'm in Otsu.
I win the all nighter Smug lol well cant wait to meet you again Grin
has this tourny been proposed yet?
I'm a Maybe
wat are the prizes if this gets accepted or are there none
prizes are to be determined at this moment. this will get thrown into proposals as the date gets closer.
thx for telling me
I can go!
cool. so since i'm sure most people are aware of the event that's gonna happen for the month of august, this is my official post to say, tourney on the 14th. :p

and if for whatever reason you have no idea what i'm talking about . . .
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Summ...#pid736939

also i'm gonna need stadiums Tired:::
the black one i was using is aphonicfool's but that fool left it in his car during the hot days of summer and now it's warped. so i only have 1 attack stadium for use. Pinching_eyes_2
i have a old beyblade stadium from plastic generation idk if we can use it though
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:28 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: i have a old beyblade stadium from plastic generation idk if we can use it though

We need TT attack stadiums Remember My mom when I told her jumped at the big event If I can go I will Try to bring a friend (Probaly Wise Leone or XtremeBlader (Man I was surprised that name wasn't taken when they registared)
I'm a Big maybe Howver I have no Final Confirmation from my mom is the only reason I'n a maybe Howver sorry i don't have a stadium since my is warped a bit (Hole in it) Also isn't toywiz suppose to provide stadiums?
I'll be selling beyblades this time. Random booster 7, ldrago destroy, big bang pegasis, screw capricorn, and scythe kronos just to name a few. There will be more. Prices aren't set yet.
I'm a Definite Otsu. I'll try to get an Attack Stadium.