[Silver Spring, MD, USA] EVENT Sunday September 18, 2011

NOOOOO ![Image: spongebob-this-cant-be.jpg]

Just joking Tongue_out_wink. Hope to see you in the top four xD. Man, good to hear you're back for the title...
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:54 PM)othellog Wrote: I'm officially coming!!!!!!
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm looking forward to meeting all those new and skilful bladers. And I want to come and reinforce my beyblade name. Watch out ®, Galaxy4ever, and Otsu.... I have not one ounce of my skill....
I'm packing heat!

O yah!
You don't mention m; I want to see your Anti-bully. I WANT A CHALLENGE!
(Aug. 25, 2011  11:46 PM)Breaker Wrote:
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm looking forward to meeting all those new and skilful bladers. And I want to come and reinforce my beyblade name. Watch out ®, Galaxy4ever, and Otsu.... I have not one ounce of my skill....
I'm packing heat!

O yah!
BTW Breaker, the BULLY's GOING DOWN!!!!!

(Aug. 26, 2011  1:22 AM)othellog Wrote:
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm packing heat!

O yah!
:
Its not going to be as easy as last time if we battle i found a way to counter basaltSupaburn
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:56 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm packing heat!

O yah!
:
Its not going to be as easy as last time if we battle i found a way to counter basaltSupaburn
It Gotta do with Hell Iceburn

Clearly the return of Othellog has got some people fired up! Glad you can make it man!
dateline='1314329084']
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:56 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm packing heat!

O yah!
:
It Gotta do with Hell Iceburn

LOL no one of the worst wheels ever made
DARK!!!!!!!ICE SUPA OMEGA BURN
IceburnSupaburnEffort?
I can make!!!
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:05 PM)Go Sagittario Wrote: I can make!!!

Great! Look forward to seeing you there!
Pwnage will start at the tournament when I defeat all of you people! LOL
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm packing heat!

O yah!
I would love to see that oh wait my bey got an upgrade. IT IS A BEAST NOW
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:58 PM)Ryugablader Wrote: Pwnage will start at the tournament when I defeat all of you people! LOL

pwnage will come from all of us in the tournament so yea evry one will pwn someone
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:37 PM)burning inpact Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:58 PM)Ryugablader Wrote: Pwnage will start at the tournament when I defeat all of you people! LOL

pwnage will come from all of us in the tournament so yea evry one will pwn someone

Oh it's on now. Impact I want a rematch our last match I one barley by my anti spin -steal combo.
Same here!
My Pegasus combo at the July Joust beat your spin steal combo so many times in free play, and when we finally went up against each other in a match, I couldn't bank correctly and you beat me Serious

Then again that's my fault, but I still want a rematch and this time I'll beat you!
um breaker,angry refresh my memory what happened
ps. call me infinty or inpact don't really care
SPAM much? And obviously you havent met the Dragon of MD Cool [me] lol. But guys just keep it down? I know you're exicted and whatnot Tongue_out_wink save all that energy for the tourney or continue in PMs?
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:56 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Same here!
My Pegasus combo at the July Joust beat your spin steal combo so many times in free play, and when we finally went up against each other in a match, I couldn't bank correctly and you beat me Serious

Then again that's my fault, but I still want a rematch and this time I'll beat you!

Sooo... does that mean you're coming for sure?

And this kind of proves the point that we've been trying to tell some of the newer WBO members: testing and free play are first steps to become stronger, but in order to become really strong you have to battle in tournaments!
I hope I can come so I can pwn galaxy4ever again and pwn rotation for calling me a noob. I do not know if I am coming but I was the one who eliminated galaxy4ever and has the blue beypointer and white grip
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:22 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: I hope I can come so I can pwn galaxy4ever again and pwn rotation for calling me a noob. I do not know if I am coming but I was the one who eliminated galaxy4ever and has the blue beypointer and white grip

In all fairness, 1 win is a bit far from pwning someone - and rotation did apologize to you - but you can still come and try to pwn anyone you want! Smile

On a different note, if anyone has any friends that they want to bring with them please do! I will have internet access on site and will be able to register all new people who want to play.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:28 PM)Breaker Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:37 PM)burning inpact Wrote:

Oh it's on now. Impact I want a rematch our last match I one barley by my anti spin -steal combo.

what i said means that every one will pwn someone while someone else will be pwned back can't win all time
I'm comin maybe my cuz will come to he has a wbo account he made it today
Okay everyone, the September event has been approved!

Head over to the official event thread now for our next tournament... Better than School!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...ool--39563
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:22 PM)Rockleone500 Wrote: im going

post in official thread
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:59 AM)hellkerbex900 Wrote: count me in!

i wont lose to you this time!