[Silver Spring, MD, USA] EVENT Sunday September 18, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  3:52 AM)drakio Wrote: I am going to try to come, I need to redeem my self, me losing both of my matches 3-0 in my last tourny is unacceptable Unhappy
GUARANTEED me and my Byxis Will pwn you if you dare challenge me!
I'm coming
I don't like the fact that how rotation just but up who is the top bladders of MD and VA don't includ VA I never went to the tourneys yet but I no im number one of VA hahaha the people that live here other then me suck
Dude Tired. Thats the facts. Like in my sig, just PM me for any changes. Plus othellog lives in VA now. So.... :T Also Arupaeo are you going to sell accessories at the tourney?
I'll be in town for about a week in September, so you could put me on the maybe list.
(Aug. 22, 2011  3:22 PM)® Wrote: Dude Tired. Thats the facts. Like in my sig, just PM me for any changes. Plus othellog lives in VA now. So.... :T Also Arupaeo are you going to sell accessories at the tourney?

Send me a PM with what you're looking for. OK? That goes for anyone. Ill do what I can to bring stuff that you all want to have, and as long as it isn't too much money I won't ask anyone to prepay.

Oh, yeah. And with Othellog (BeyRank #14!!!) in VA, I think it's more than clear who the #1 blader in VA is (at the moment...)
(Aug. 22, 2011  6:59 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  3:22 PM)® Wrote: Dude Tired. Thats the facts. Like in my sig, just PM me for any changes. Plus othellog lives in VA now. So.... :T Also Arupaeo are you going to sell accessories at the tourney?

Send me a PM with what you're looking for. OK? That goes for anyone. Ill do what I can to bring stuff that you all want to have, and as long as it isn't too much money I won't ask anyone to prepay.

Ok thanks so much Arupaeo because I was looking to buy some stuff, I'll pm you ASAP. And domt worry it's nothing expensive.
(Aug. 22, 2011  4:06 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  3:52 AM)drakio Wrote: I am going to try to come, I need to redeem my self, me losing both of my matches 3-0 in my last tourny is unacceptable Unhappy

just wait earth striker will show you, you never battled me in the tourny so now that we are better I will beat you
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:29 PM)drakio Wrote:

just wait earth striker will show you, you never battled me in the tourny so now that we are better I will beat you
Sure whatever me n my byxis will pwn because now its stamina and attack
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:56 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  9:29 PM)drakio Wrote:

Sure whatever me n my byxis will pwn because now its stamina and attack

ok what ever you say, just wait, but don't work yourself too hard to try to get to my new level because I don't know if I can come or not
what part of the park is it in
(Aug. 23, 2011  1:16 PM)nerfblader721 Wrote: what part of the park is it in

It will be held on the grassy area beside the pavilion where we had the last tournament. If you head for the pavilion, that's were we will all be. I will post a map and such in the official thread once the tournament gets approved.
Hey Galaxy4Ever! You got a brother! lol just joking Tongue_out.

Arupaeo, is it going to be round robin or block round? Or is the format going to be based on how many people show up? Im still confused tho.
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:48 AM)® Wrote: Hey Galaxy4Ever! You got a brother! lol just joking Tongue_out.

Arupaeo, is it going to be round robin or block round? Or is the format going to be based on how many people show up? Im still confused tho.

Bigbang4ever: Awesome! See you there!

@®: format will depend on the number of attendees. Less than 12 will generally be round robin, 13-24 generally block round robin, above 24 generally double elimination, more than 50... Who knows! Let's try and find out!
so at the current number of attendees its a block round robin disapointing...
This is going to be super cool! I got a bunch of new beyblades for my birthday so I'm ready to go!
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:25 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: so at the current number of attendees its a block round robin disapointing...

Well... the key word in my previous post is "generally". Just out of curiosity, what do you find disappointing about block round robin?
i like battling more people than half of them but its still fun better than nothing though.
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:42 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: i like battling more people than half of them but its still fun better than nothing though.

LOL Yeah, its nice to be able to battle everyone who comes to a tournament, but as we saw in The July Joust, a full round robin can take forever... which is why the WBO has given the tournament format guidance it did. I will do my best to make sure that everyone gets to battle as many people as possible! (in a reasonable time frame)
will anybody be selling anything
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:44 AM)nerfblader721 Wrote: will anybody be selling anything

you have to ask arupaeo in a pm to get a bey to sell
Me and my friends may attend ill let you know if we are able to attend
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:02 PM)Bigbang4ever Wrote: im going

whos taking u haha
I'm officially coming!!!!!!
Beware, I'm back...XD
I'm looking forward to meeting all those new and skilful bladers. And I want to come and reinforce my beyblade name. Watch out ®, Galaxy4ever, and Otsu.... I have not one ounce of my skill....
I'm packing heat!