[Silver Spring, MD, USA] EVENT Sunday July 24, 2011

Update on the tournament:

There was a question from the committee about the tournament that I hope has now been addressed to their satisfaction. As soon as I hear back from them (hopefully with approval) I will update this thread and let you know!
wait, so does this mean that the tournament could be cancelled Unhappy
(Jul. 18, 2011  5:05 AM)drakio Wrote: wait, so does this mean that the tournament could be cancelled Unhappy
there certain percentage of the commutes member about there 1st time hosting a tournament
(Jul. 18, 2011  5:05 AM)drakio Wrote: wait, so does this mean that the tournament could be cancelled Unhappy

Nope. There is no chance that the tournament is going to be cancelled. In fact we are just inches away from getting approved!
Arupaeo i will bring my bey stadium
my friend henmen3 will be comeing
I can probably come.
its L-Ldrago here change me name to myjuto because of my character name so ya. i might come to the tourney but gotta practice first because i no nobody on this thread or going to the tournament so i dont no what combo's will be used ahaha!
Hey everyone, the tournament is approved! I will post link to official thread once it is moved to the events forum. In the mean time, I owe you guys some responses, so here they are!

(Jul. 12, 2011  10:13 AM)daichi43 Wrote: is it possible for the to be 4d system for prizes asking

Not this time, but for sure there will be 4D beys as prizes for future events.

(Jul. 17, 2011  2:59 PM)drakio Wrote: Hey Arupaeo, I changed my name to drakio, I used to be go ray unicorn1. Just letting you so that there will be no confusion.

Gotcha. I will change in the OP

(Jul. 19, 2011  3:30 AM)Cool Blader Wrote: Arupaeo i will bring my bey stadium

Awesome. thanks man!

(Jul. 19, 2011  4:29 PM)geetster99 Wrote: my friend henmen3 will be comeing

Glad to hear it! I'll add to the list

(Jul. 19, 2011  4:31 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I can probably come.

Great news! Let me know when you are confirmed for sure, OK?

(Jul. 19, 2011  5:22 PM)myjuto Wrote: its L-Ldrago here change me name to myjuto because of my character name so ya. i might come to the tourney but gotta practice first because i no nobody on this thread or going to the tournament so i dont no what combo's will be used ahaha!

Alright myjuto, this is your chance to come to a real tournament. It will be a great time, but you have to be in it to win it! Talk to your folks and post a reply when you are for sure going to come OK? And don't worry about the combos people are going to use, once you get to the tournament you learn all sorts of stuff!
(Jul. 19, 2011  5:30 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Hey everyone, the tournament is approved! I will post link to official thread once it is moved to the events forum. In the mean time, I owe you guys some responses, so here they are!
Awesome! I Hope my passport comes in From the other tournament. If I Get a Takara Tomy Attack stadium (Hopefully before this tournament) From Dismu2 I'll bring it.
Meantime don't forget to advertise my tournament Grin
Alright, here is the link to the official thread for this sunday's tournament, The July Joust!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...ust--36572
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:09 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Sorry for the really late reply

I moved to Charlotte, NC and there doesn't seem to be any tournament organizers in Charlotte or anywhere near it.

Bummer
I think Othellog is moving near there. PM him! Maybe you can do something for the Toywiz event.
Sweetness, I'll ask him.
Hey guys ! I was thinking of hosting a tournament in Bel Air, Maryland during March in spring break next year ! I will be posting a thread some time soon, but if you have a TT stadium/are interested, you can PM me for details ! Thanks !