[Silver Spring, MD, USA] EVENT Sunday July 24, 2011

I've been told Go Rayunicorno1 is coming
I am so in put me on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!. go ray striker! Hey thanks billyblast for saving a spot.
Hoping i can ride with a friends my mom said I could go But she wouldn't drive me she said I could go as long as a friend drives me
when you say in the grass do u mean the same area
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:33 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: when you say in the grass do u mean the same area

I mean in the grassy area next to the pavilion. That way there are tables in the shade available for parents and everyone's gear and food and stuff like that.
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:34 AM)123 Wrote: I will go too this is gonna be awsome!

Hey 123, glad to hear it!

In order to have a clean and solid attendee list for me to bring to the WBO leadership when I make my proposal, I'm only adding known bladers to the "proposal list" at this time. However, we want you to come! So when an official thread goes up for this tournament you will be on the attendee list.

In the mean time, you should update your profile with an avatar and info on your favorite beyblade and stuff, and spend some time on the WBO forums getting to know the community!
I just moved out of Maryland .___.

DANG IT!
(Jul. 02, 2011  12:28 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I just moved out of Maryland .___.

DANG IT!
Why didn't you tell us, and where did you move.
(Jul. 02, 2011  1:52 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2011  12:28 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I just moved out of Maryland .___.

DANG IT!
Why didn't you tell us, and where did you move.

Are you someplace close by? If not, You could always tell your folks that you need 1 last tournament to bid us all a fond adieu...
I guess i'll go me and my big bang pegasis need some heat battles.
are u the guy i beat with my earth leone df145 sd
Arupaeo I will come there also can I be a judge
Arupaeo i might come and if i do we our going to have our own battle for show but it won't count
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:37 PM)ginga21 Wrote: Arupaeo i might come and if i do we our going to have our own battle for show but it won't count

LOL... Exhibition match eh? I'm all for it if it will get you out for a WBO tournament!
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:26 PM)Cool Blader Wrote: Arupaeo I will come there also can I be a judge

Glad to hear it Cool Blader, can't wait to see you there!

I think we're looking OK for judges right now, but if that changes I'll let you know.
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:22 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:37 PM)ginga21 Wrote: Arupaeo i might come and if i do we our going to have our own battle for show but it won't count

LOL... Exhibition match eh? I'm all for it if it will get you out for a WBO tournament!
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:26 PM)Cool Blader Wrote: Arupaeo I will come there also can I be a judge

Glad to hear it Cool Blader, can't wait to see you there!

I think we're looking OK for judges right now, but if that changes I'll let you know.
Make sure you send Kei the results and who judges. So that new judges can get the DJ face!
Send the results to me as well.
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Send the results to me as well.

Absolutely Kai-V!

Also, for those who have not noticed the edits to the OP, this is going to be a single tournament only in the BB-10 attack stadium. If you have a TT attack stadium, please bring it.

Thanks!
Just to tell you I'm not a Confirmd Attendee
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:27 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Just to tell you I'm not a Confirmd Attendee

OK Billy, sorry about the confusion - when you said that you needed a ride, and then said that your friend was coming I had interpreted that as your ride and added you to the list. I hope you do come though!
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:46 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  3:27 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Just to tell you I'm not a Confirmd Attendee

OK Billy, sorry about the confusion - when you said that you needed a ride, and then said that your friend was coming I had interpreted that as your ride and added you to the list. I hope you do come though!

I Hope I get a ride is what I ment my mom gave me permission but well she said that she doesn't want to take me she is sick of driving we have been traveling for summer and actually the last tourny was the day after I got Home so. sorry for confusion I just didn't want people to think I told every one I was comiung then don't come incase I don't get to come
Come on everybody get pumped!!!
is it possible for the to be 4d system for prizes asking
I am so excited, this will be my first tournament, I hope I will have fun.
Sorry for the really late reply

I moved to Charlotte, NC and there doesn't seem to be any tournament organizers in Charlotte or anywhere near it.

Bummer
Hey Arupaeo, I changed my name to drakio, I used to be go ray unicorn1. Just letting you so that there will be no confusion.