[Silver Spring, MD, USA] EVENT Sunday July 24, 2011

Hi everyone! I'm planning a tournament in Maryland's most popular Beyblade spot (Martin Luther King Jr. Park) on Sunday, July 24. If approved by the WBO, the details would be as follows:

Start time: Noon
Format: Round Robin
Surface: Grass!
Fees: Standard WBO fees ($5 entry fee or free with a Blader Passport)
Prizes: A large pool of prizes including Random Booster v7's and other Takara Tomy and Sonokong MFB's with useful parts (TBD)

Unlike Otsu's last event, we will only have 1 tournament this time in the TT Attack Stadium

I will still bring a Red Balance Stadium for use in free play so that everyone can test our their combos for the next time we have a tournament that uses it!

Please post to this thread if you plan to make it!

Confirmed attendees:
  1. Arupaeo
  2. Othellog
  3. Burn Rock Virgo
  4. Breaker
  5. ultimatebayer
  6. Katsuya
  7. BDaichi
  8. geetster99
  9. beybladewrecker
  10. the4anime
  11. drakio
  12. Kaylaomaru
  13. Cool Blader
  14. henmen3

Update on the tournament:

Tournament is approved! Also, there are no prize fees. There are still prizes, but just the straight WBO fees, so for most of us it is totally free!
aw what the hell i need to get the Attack Defense Deck =.= i'm in and both too anyway add this to the Page also http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-USA-Mary...ard-Thread
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:52 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: aw what the hell i need to get the Attack Defense Deck =.= i'm in and both too anyway add this to the Page also http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-USA-Mary...ard-Thread

Cool, I've got you up. And LOL, yeah, I guess breaker came up with a good combo for the balance stadium!
Ill go LOL SURFACE GRASS!
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:55 PM)Breaker Wrote: Ill go LOL SURFACE GRASS!

Thanks man! Cant wait to see that shiny new Gold Face under your name... Eee
I will go FTW this will be my first torrny!
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:01 PM)ultimatebayer Wrote: I will go FTW this will be my first torrny!

Excellent, and glad you joined the WBO! You'll have a great time.
I'm might come Go Grass the ultimate Beyblade it's nice and non tip ruining It's Ultimate Nemises CEMENT I'm a Maybe My mom said not much in July so
I'll be there Arupaeo!
(Jun. 29, 2011  8:09 PM)Katsuya Wrote: I'll be there Arupaeo!

Awesome!

(Jun. 29, 2011  6:44 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: I'm might come Go Grass the ultimate Beyblade it's nice and non tip ruining It's Ultimate Nemises CEMENT I'm a Maybe My mom said not much in July so

Cool. I understand that. Maybe in a couple of weeks she'll feel differently!
oh god hold let me check my Calendar...
Hey i cant Go i realized i have to Trip to go
If I don't work, I'll be sure to come!
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:44 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:52 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: aw what the hell i need to get the Attack Defense Deck =.= i'm in and both too anyway add this to the Page also http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-USA-Mary...ard-Thread

Cool, I've got you up. And LOL, yeah, I guess breaker came up with a good combo for the balance stadium!

Yup "Bully" is also good in the Hasbro stadiums. When I play with my friends they get a bit jelli.Lol
i can go i will tell u if some thing pops up
i can come watch out for my new beybladeGrin
As breaker said, oh ya grass. My poor D :[
breaker's combo is unbeatable in the balance stadium, until now. I still can't beleive I got second and third place tourney!
(Jun. 30, 2011  5:19 AM)othellog Wrote: As breaker said, oh ya grass. My poor D :[
breaker's combo is unbeatable in the balance stadium, until now. I still can't beleive I got second and third place tourney!

Yah you did very good and I would like to see the combo that can beat "Bully"
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:52 PM)Breaker Wrote: Yah you did very good and I would like to see the combo that can beat "Bully"

I would too. (but watch out for the "nicknames" - we aren't supposed to use those anymore)
i would say yes but, my mom is thinking about it. i might come.
(Jun. 30, 2011  7:02 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  1:52 PM)Breaker Wrote: Yah you did very good and I would like to see the combo that can beat "Bully"

I would too. (but watch out for the "nicknames" - we aren't supposed to use those anymore)

Though That is just to hide his combo to the open Public

I'll tell you later. I don't have mb(metal ball), but I'm sure it will work. I have almost every thing except metal ball and vulcan. And breaker you reached 1st place! I have 3 beyblade titles, but not a first place.
I can't come because i have to go somewhere maybe I can make the next tournament,man I was pretty sure I could battle with my Basalt Leone.
I will go too this is gonna be awsome!

Thanks for telling me ... I had no clue!