Signatures that i made

A lot of room for improvement. Work on your BGs, and get better cut renders. Also, Get a better Program, if you cant then stick to GIMP.
sorry but i have only Gimp
Nice You are improving but the way would like the PM me some name of Fonts you used. I could not find one like yours.
The last one I like the best but you really need to in prove your rendering on 3rd one.
Anyway there awsome!
Guys!!! can you comment the best one???
I like them but you need to improve a little
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:38 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I like them but you need to improve a little

You to no offence
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:43 AM)Coded blader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:38 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I like them but you need to improve a little

You to no offence

No need to be rude.
Anyways, these sigs have no flow, there's still white around some of the renders, and the backgrounds look like you got them off of a website. Most GFX'ers make their own backgrounds.
6! The name of my crush is written there lol

BattleLion, he meant he votes for number 10....
Cosmic, Really? Oh besides that's not a word, it's a number hehe

EDIT: The post was not a spam in my opinion. Coded Blader asked about that and he just answered it and voted. Based on the rules, only meaningless posts like Ok, Cool, LOL, etc are not allowed. This post, all though it is just short. I don't think it is meaningless since he just basically answered a question. Correct me if i'm wrong....
coded blader do you ever tried photoscape? its easier if there are white around when you lay it you can use effect brush or paint in the same window
Overall, I honestly quite love your sigs. Could improve, but, who couldn't? Haha.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more.
Nice sigs, but there are still lots of room for improvement. You are getting better now......

Oh carp my Gimp won't work. Urgh!!!
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:43 AM)Coded blader Wrote:

You to no offence
sorry bro just get a little upset