Shu's parents?

I don't get why people are trying to figure out something that isn't even really possible to find out, Shu does have parents but we don't see them because the writes choose not to, we saw Valt's mom and dad because he's THE main character
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:53 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  12:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is a Japanese Anime, don’t be so serious, please. ?

What kind of anime is not japanese?

BEN 10 XDDD
I dont find this really boggling at all. Nowadays, most people from my school stay at home alone since their parents are busy. Though, this question is only relevant during the Snake Pit arc
I wonder what happened to shu's parents when he was missing and when he was possesed .
I thought he said his parents were always busy and were almost never at home.
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:15 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I thought he said his parents were always busy and were almost never at home.

Exactly, but I dont get why people are just so darn curious. But then again, this question is worth it because, are they not concerned about their kid going missing?
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:15 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I thought he said his parents were always busy and were almost never at home.

Exactly, but I dont get why people are just so darn curious. But then again, this question is worth it because, are they not concerned about their kid going missing?

https://imgflip.com/i/2xpmpm
Bad Meme but I had to do it
His dad left him in the grocery store as a child.
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:16 PM)bladekid Wrote: His dad left him in the grocery store as a child.

It's more like his dad went to go get milk but never came back.
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

He was signed onto a professional team from a country halfway around. Offscreen, the parents should've addressed concerns to the New York Bulls for his safety and concern. Then again only 3 characters in this whole show even has parents, but I see your point.
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:04 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:16 PM)bladekid Wrote: His dad left him in the grocery store as a child.

It's more like his dad went to go get milk but never came back.

Somehow I feel like this is a reference to Richard Watterson's backstory...*laughs* yeah, right. I'm probably wrong.

For real, though, his parents are only mentioned in that one episode (that I I know of), but they were most likely there to sign the papers for Shu to be able to go to the Raging Bulls. But after that, I'm guessing they probably went back to work and just assumed Shu was safe...I wouldn't blame them for thinking that. If I recall correctly, his disappearance was  never made public, so they probably didn't even know he went missing, joined the Snake Pit, became possessed, etc.

But then again, anime tends to have pretty (bordering on criminally) negligent parents sometimes. Just look at Pokemon, where you essentially leave to wander the continent, encounter dangerous beasts, and single-handedly take down an entire criminal organization, all by yourself!

It still amazes me how children (even if they're bladers) are able to travel internationally with apparently no need for visas and things like that.
Perhaps shu’s parents abandoned him. Shu knew that, but never told that to anyone. All they left him with was enough money to study and eat.
Maybe he had a guardian, but one that didn’t care about him so much and only visited him when he desperately needed help.
Shu was all alone. The only person that cared about him was his best friend, Valt.
And then he couldn’t keep the promise he made to him. Lost to Lui again.
All that made him join the snake pit and become possessed.
And then he was pulled out of it by Valt.
2 years passed and he became mature. Learned to live on his own.

Shu was an abandoned child. A child who had no idea what reason his parents abandoned him for. He has always been lonely. Very, very lonely.

And sometimes the overwhelming loneliness’d make him cry. Weep and wail. And then he would look at his bey, spriggan, and remember Valt. Wipe off his tears on his sleeve and smile.
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:57 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Perhaps shu’s parents abandoned him. Shu knew that, but never told that to anyone. All they left him with was enough money to study and eat.
Maybe he had a guardian, but one that didn’t care about him so much and only visited him when he desperately needed help.
Shu was all alone. The only person that cared about him was his best friend, Valt.

Shu was an abandoned child. A  child who had no idea what reason his parents abandoned him for.  He has always been lonely. Very, very lonely.

And sometimes the overwhelming loneliness’d make him cry. Weep and wail. And then he would look at his bey, spriggan, and remember Valt. Wipe off his tears on his sleeve and smile.

I'll be honest that would've been a great backstory intern of parental if that actually was in the story. good job in creativity an giving layers to a character.
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:57 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Perhaps shu’s parents abandoned him. Shu knew that, but never told that to anyone. All they left him with was enough money to study and eat.

Shu was an abandoned child. A  child who had no idea what reason his parents abandoned him for.  He has always been lonely. Very, very lonely.

I'll be honest that would've been a good backstory intern of parental if that actually was in the story.

Holy carp that would explain so much.

That would make a very . . . melancholy backstory.
Once again with the theories, it's like trying to make a theory about how MFB to linked to Burst
(Apr. 25, 2019  6:19 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Once again with the theories, it's like trying to make a theory about how MFB to linked to Burst

Making theories is what keeps creative minds busy. Nothing wrong in that, right?
(Apr. 26, 2019  1:13 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  6:19 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Once again with the theories, it's like trying to make a theory about how MFB to linked to Burst

Making theories is what keeps creative minds busy. Nothing wrong in that, right?

so it's not wrong to think that the Holocaust didn't happen and 9/11 was an inside job? and saying The Holocaust is real is just a theory?
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:08 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  1:13 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Making theories is what keeps creative minds busy. Nothing wrong in that, right?

so it's not wrong to think that the Holocaust didn't happen and 9/11 was an inside job? and saying The Holocaust is real is just a theory?
Umm. I really don't want to start an argument, but, please don't mix real world with virtual world. Virtual world revolves around possibilities, that is the whole point of it, to offer creativity and ideas and theories. Whereas the Real world revolves around facts, there is enough evidence to prove that the holocaust was real. Messages don't travel in the right tone when sent like this, but I don't want to to be rude or aggressive. 
Now, as of the theory itself, I don't think it would fit well, I mean, it's a kids anime, and they won't got to that limits. Other than that, no parent, has the strenght to leave or abandon their child so easily. I am pretty sure @[Cat] knows a lot about it than me, but a parent sticks by their child theough the highs and lows, they care about their child. And You guys are forgetting something and that is the human ability to lie, it is also possible that Shu was in contact with his parents, but had made an excuse of some kind, which is kinda not odd for a teenager I suppose. This is my personal view, and would like to know your thoughts too!
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:08 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  1:13 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Making theories is what keeps creative minds busy. Nothing wrong in that, right?

That seems a little far but I guess there's nothing wrong with it
His Parents were never shown in the Anime. In the FlashBack that was Valt's Mom.
I mean, in some cases, theories and headcanons make sense. As long as they dont defy Canon, and arent confirmed, (ex. Making up a brother for Shu when he DOESNT have one) I think it should be a *little* fine. But like, I will usually praise theories that make a lot of sense. Theories like MFB being connected to Burst is really whack. Its like saying the original Yu-gi-oh! series is connected to Yu-gi-oh! Zexal because they both have Yu-gi-oh! cards

TLDR: Please make theories that make sense and with PROPER evidence. And please theorize about something worth theorizing (debating about Shu’s parents’ wherebouts seems whack)
(Apr. 25, 2019  1:31 PM)Beynote Wrote:

That would make a very . . . melancholy backstory.
Hey, some characters need those otherwise they'll be seen as boring or uninteresting.
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:01 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  1:31 PM)Beynote Wrote: That would make a very . . . melancholy backstory.
Hey, some characters need those otherwise they'll be seen as boring or uninteresting.

The next thing you know, people only like the character because they have a sad backstory. And thats how you get an upcoming Gary Stu/Mary Sue. Why doesnt the same thing apply with real world people? Why arent people fawning over depressed real-world high schoolers with abusive parents???