Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!]

(Jun. 18, 2011  2:40 AM)RowDog Wrote: Are we allowed to mention movies as well? I have one in mind which was such a major let down for me.

I guess. I'll change the title to Shows/movies that you hate with all your being.
Is there a thread for shows you miss? I'd have loads, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy being one of them.

I can't stand BTR, POM, and lots more, Toonami, Old CN, Fox Kids and Jetix, I want you back, want you back, want you back for good. (Nice Take That reference amirite?)

Also, why are you guys dissing Corrie, 'Stenders and Emmerdale? They're not THAT bad, if you want something bad, watch Casualty and Holby City Ugh terribad.
Robot Chicken is too discustingto be watchible.
Since there are Movies now I must say The Last Airbender was awful for so many reasons ! Mispronunciations, wrong story, no kyoshi warriors, and Haru was like 5 like what the carp !!!
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:17 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Since there are Movies now I must say The Last Airbender was awful for so many reasons ! Mispronunciations, wrong story, no kyoshi warriors, and Haru was like 5 like what the carp !!!

They weren't mispronunciations. They used the Asian pronunciations. They took out the Kyoshi warriors because it took a lot of time in the movie. Just sayin'.
On topic: Teletubbies. I know, I'm not their intended audience, but when I was little, they just scared me. They televisions in their stomach! That really creeps me out!
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:32 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:17 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Since there are Movies now I must say The Last Airbender was awful for so many reasons ! Mispronunciations, wrong story, no kyoshi warriors, and Haru was like 5 like what the carp !!!

They weren't mispronunciations. They used the Asian pronunciations.

No, it's a mispronunciation. The show shows their names in some sort of writing that is indeed Asian (I don't know what language though), which means they should've used that pronounciation.

And Movies I hate... pretty much every book-to-movie. Like Percy Jackson. Oh god, that movie sucked so bad. How could a book like that be ruined so bad? By making the characters four years older, thus ruining the entire plotline, removing even the MAIN ANTAGONIST, and not even following the plot. That's how.
BARNEY! their theme song just too ridiculous.
Interesting thing about Barney, he has himself wandering in the spotlight of a Jihad. Someone on Deviantart basically revealed that a detailed plan was put against him. A kind of sabotage to be exact.

@ Noodoosoup

Most movies that tie-in with books are usually irrelevant to the character's and plot's respective interpretation.

The Seeker was nearly obliterated by it's monstrosity of a movie adaption.
I hate two things which some of you may be liking ... one is Ben10...that is the foolishest thing I saw. Next thing is Harry Potter(part 5 onwards)...after part 5 I started hating that series like never before. Although I watch almost all the animes and cartoons ever released I only hate Ben 10 of them and among movies I hate this Harry Potter part 5 onwards(no offence HP fans but I mean offence to Ben 10 fans XD)

EDIT: I also hate the Twilight Saga
The jungle book. So annoying.
(Jun. 23, 2011  10:22 AM)Shika blade Wrote: The jungle book. So annoying.

agree 100%
This was the movie I was going to say. Why on Earth do you higher an actor which can't even pronounce 'Avatar'? Acting was horrible, characters were wrong and the anime kicks its ... which is mainly why it was such a let down to me. At the end when the avatar made the giant wave at the end I was chanting "kill them, kill them, kill them" and then he brought the wave back down and didn't hurt a fly Argh!. I suppose the one and only goog thing was the special effects.
Twilight. What happened to vampires being awesome? Why are they all so freakin' slow? I mean, glittering skin? Really? I've never liked vampires, but since Twilight, I have learned to appreciate decent shows. I mean, can nobody stop this menace that threatens to consume us all? Luckily, The Hunger Games became the hot thing before Breaking Dawn dropped.
Lifetime,i dont watch it but my mom does,and she all protective over me now,WHY ME!
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:47 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: I hate two things which some of you may be liking ... one is Ben10...that is the foolishest thing I saw. Next thing is Harry Potter(part 5 onwards)...after part 5 I started hating that series like never before. Although I watch almost all the animes and cartoons ever released I only hate Ben 10 of them and among movies I hate this Harry Potter part 5 onwards(no offence HP fans but I mean offence to Ben 10 fans XD)

EDIT: I also hate the Twilight Saga

I agree on two of those, Twilight sucks, Ben 10 was only somewhat good in the first series, now they're milking the series big time. HP 5 was Order of the Phoenix, IIRC. What's so bad about the ones after 5? You are at least going to watch HP 7 part 2 right?
I dont know why but after part 5 I started hating HP..so I dont think I'll be watching 7 part 2 either cuz I didnt watch part 1 as well
There's this new show called Teen Wolf, It looks like a massive rip-off of Twilight.And 2nd Wilfred, it's about
a perv who cosplays as a dog... can't get any worse.
The quality of Harry Potter dropped off severely after 5. Especially 6, which was a damn good book, too. 7 I have no hope for, as I felt ABSOLUTELY nothing, much unlike the first three. I couldn't sympathize with Harry at ALL. Ah, well. All good things (Or matter in general) must have its antiform.

And SAM, while I agree with you whole-heartedly, there is almost no way POSSIBLE that you "watch almost all the animes ever released". It's just impossible unless you're about 60, or you look up stuff like that. If you're trying to make a point, then yeah, I definitely agree, cartoons are goin' down the drain.
Hated that Justin Beiber movie...can't believe I got DRAGGED to it. ( No litteraly when i found out where we were going i tried to run but my sister dragged me. Luckily we each got a large popcorn so i could stuff my face in it and i would laugh at him that i would get food on my sis...good ol revenge!
Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

When I first saw the trailer for this, before it became a web series, I was fuming mad at a lot of things about it. Among those reasons...

1. - The series blatantly copies the original film/first game's plot, yet it's described as a reboot - A reboot is what Mortal Kombat 9 was. A re-telling of the series tale from the very start, with a good explanation of why this is a reboot: Raiden sent a message back to himself to try and change what would come. What Rebirth did was re-imagine the first game/film, not reboot anything besides the potential of future films. Bleh. Which leads to...
2. - The director has said that this is his interpretation of what MK is - That's the same know-nothing mentality that sinks most game based films: Those involved thinking they know more about game series than the creators and some fans. Granted, I was a bit pleased to hear Ed Boon was working on the series, but that didn't change it enough to save it.
3. - The grim dark feel versus campy ness - This was the final straw for me when I started watching the series, not helped by the fact that Johnny Cage is my favorite character after Stryker. Part of the appeal of the series is the campy ness of everything from the characters to the violence. When you strip that away and leave only the violence and gore with barely recognizable characters, the idea becomes dead in the water.

At least I can take some pleasure in knowing that the interest for this series plummeted like a rock in thin air after the first episode. Hopefully, WB will not have the drive to make more MK films after this.
Well, Every series spin off. *cough* Metal Fight *cough* and other Yu-gi-oh spin off are terrible... No offense. Also the movies, Eragon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Gaurdians of Gahoole. I used to love the original book aeries, or television show. But the motion pictures ... butchered the stories.
My most hated Show: Barney! O_O I never liked it when i was a baby i dont like it now. When i was a baby i would watch shows like Blues Clues and WInnie The Pooh and Well i forget but Barney scared me when i first saw it.... A Real purple dinosaur that talks and teaches kids things O_O
i hate adventure time O.o
no before people start burning my house down let me list my reason
its only 1 real reason, its that they do what ever they want on the show and try to pass it off as funny
why dose finn hear a hat, no reaon, why is jake a dog, no reason, why dose ice king want a princess, no reason,
shows i grew up on like ed edd and eddy, grim adventures of billy and mandy, fosters home imaginary friends
hell even flap jack, chowder and even regular show has a point to what they do in the show
3 shows I hate:
1. Hannah Montana
(THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!!)
2. FanBoy & ChumChum
(Stupid show, I HATE that show soooo much!)
3. All the shows on Nick Jr.
(Gay-Wad little baby shows XP VERY ANNOYING!)