Jul

Showdown in Chinatown II (X)

Chicago, Illinois
Ping Tom Memorial Park
1700 S Wentworth Ave
12:00pm on 07/28/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Get ready for another thrilling showdown as you and your deck dive into the heart of Chinatown for an epic 3-on-3 Beyblade tournament!

Organizer - BoogietheBlader

Judges - JA Industries., Zenkaiboost00, Early

FIRST STAGE
3-ON-3

FINAL STAGE
DECK FORMAT

RANKED CLAUSES

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an Over Finish.
Launching
  • A battle begins with the call of “3–2–1 Go Shoot!”
Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle
First Stage Points:
  • First Stage Matches are played to 5 points for this Tournament.

Tournament cap - 50

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
holy carp 50 ppl?? Also just curious, will it be more organized and move a bit faster and smoother then the last one?
(Jul. 13, 2024  10:44 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: holy carp 50 ppl?? Also just curious, will it be more organized and move a bit faster and smoother then the last one?

Definitely gonna try to be. Planning a few techniques to make things faster
(Jul. 14, 2024  12:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2024  10:44 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: holy carp 50 ppl?? Also just curious, will it be more organized and move a bit faster and smoother then the last one?

Definitely gonna try to be. Planning a few techniques to make things faster

Glad to hear it! I hope I can attend, but I might be on vacation during it sadly.

(Jul. 14, 2024  12:48 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2024  12:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Definitely gonna try to be. Planning a few techniques to make things faster

Glad to hear it! I hope I can attend, but I might be on vacation during it sadly.

Yea, I'm leaving that morning to go on vacation so I won't be able to make it! Good luck yall😭😭

(Jul. 14, 2024  12:48 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2024  12:44 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Definitely gonna try to be. Planning a few techniques to make things faster

Yea, I'm leaving that morning to go on vacation so I won't be able to make it! Good luck yall😭😭
Sadly can't go to this. I would love to but I literally cannot and I want to get a few more recent releases to make my deck stronger. Hopefully I can go to one of the next ones though!
(Jul. 15, 2024  1:50 AM)Syn Wrote: Sadly can't go to this. I would love to but I literally cannot and I want to get a few more recent releases to make my deck stronger. Hopefully I can go to one of the next ones though!

Same here with not being able to go 😭
(Jul. 15, 2024  2:38 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2024  1:50 AM)Syn Wrote: Sadly can't go to this. I would love to but I literally cannot and I want to get a few more recent releases to make my deck stronger. Hopefully I can go to one of the next ones though!

Hopefully next time
(Jul. 15, 2024  2:38 AM)Frisk291 Wrote:

Super sorry to hear Frisk Unhappy(
WOOOOO LET'S GOOOOO!!!!! Didn't get X last time due to Hasbro's incompetence (Target is STILL the only store around me that actually sells X) but that first tournament on June 9th was a blast!

Gonna be pumped about this one now that I finally own some Beys of my own!
Just found out about this; very hyped. Are Hasbro and Tomy beys allowed?
(Jul. 18, 2024  6:14 AM)daddithiqq Wrote: Just found out about this; very hyped. Are Hasbro and Tomy beys allowed?

Yes, both hasbro and Takara Tomy Beyblade X products are viable as they are exactly the same!
I think I’m definitely coming, super exited for my first tournament
I'm trying to go to this and possibly bring my son as well. very interested. awesome venue as well. it would be our first Beyblade tournament.
What's the difference between 3 on 3 and deck format?
(Jul. 22, 2024  11:39 PM)Lazites Wrote: What's the difference between 3 on 3 and deck format?

3 on 3: Choose 3 beys and put them in order, once you do that you play your first beyblade and when the single match is over you switch to the next bey, if you or your opponent haven't gotten four points By the time all through beyblades go, you reshuffle and keep going

Deck: have up to 3 beys and switch between them and play to 4. If you win, your opponent can call for a rematch which means you and your opponent keep using the same beyblades but you keep your points, If your opponent doesn't want to rematch you can either stick with your same Beyblade or switch to one of your other two.

Hope this helps in any way, not always the best at explaining 💜
Are the TT and Hasbro stadiums both being used?
(Jul. 24, 2024  8:30 AM)daddithiqq Wrote: Are the TT and Hasbro stadiums both being used?

Pretty sure it's just TT. That's how the last one was.
(Jul. 24, 2024  9:39 PM)nemurihime Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2024  8:30 AM)daddithiqq Wrote: Are the TT and Hasbro stadiums both being used?

Pretty sure it's just TT. That's how the last one was.

Correct just TT stadiums.
Hi!
New here. Recently got back into blading since the plastic gen. Only been familiar with Beyblade X for about a month or 2. Currently don't have a 3on3 Deck Case to shuffle my beys with yet. What's the process in shuffling if I don't have one? Is it cool if don't have one for the tourney?
This will be my first tourney, so please be patient with me 🙏🏼
Thank you