"Show Us Your Beys" Instagram Campaign START!

@worldbeyblade just reached its first major milestone of 1000 followers! To celebrate and say thank you for everyone's support, it's time for another Instagram contest:

From now until February 10th @ 11:59pm EST, #ShowUsYourBeys! Post a cool, creative photo of your Beyblade collection. How you present them is all up to you.

One winner will be picked randomly at the end of the contest. Here are the few rules you have to follow to enter: 
  • The photo must be posted on your instagram account (so yes, you do need instagram to participate!)
  • If your instagram is private, you can still enter! Post a screenshot of your private instagram entry in the comments of this thread, and it will be counted
  • You must be following @worldbeyblade
  • Make sure the photo and description are appropriate for all ages
  • Only one entry per person
  • Make sure to tag your photo with the two hashtags: #ShowUsYourBeys #WorldBeyblade
  • It's not required to enter, but you can also tag @worldbeyblade in your post and photo!
  • Not required, but please include your WBO username in the description of your entry, if you can!
The winner will (appropriately, for a collection contest) receive...

A brand new B-68 Blader's Soft Case!

[Image: 4904810872283.jpg]

Comment in this thread with any questions, and best of luck to you! We can't wait to see all your beys.
Super excited haha. I don't know how to showcase my 200+ beyblades in one picture though. XD

Thanks for this and congrats! :)
BRING ON THE BEYS
Oh here we go, can't think of a better way to show off some stuff I've been working on for ages now... Oh and some new beys too of course
A question: Do we have to show our whole collection or the majority? I want to create something unique but I'm not sure if all of my Beys will show up in the picture.
(Jan. 26, 2017  9:48 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: How r u meant to send screenshot

You simply add an image here
(Jan. 26, 2017  8:19 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: A question: Do we have to show our whole collection or the majority? I want to create something unique but I'm not sure if all of my Beys will show up in the picture.

You don't have to show all of them! Just a portion of your collection is fine, too.
[img]webkit-fake-urlUncertain/c391c8ea-edc7-4a64-8ed4-7c236448fd3b/imagepng[/img]
Sorry it still didn't work

Can someone tell me how to send the screenshot as I paste it and it shows the photo but here it shows a fake URL. The photo is in my camera roll. Pls tell me
Use a image hosting site like imgur.com
Upload your photo and post the link here Smile
There finally done  although I don't think I will win as everyone has way more beys than me. Pls tell me if you like it
(Jan. 28, 2017  5:18 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: There finally done  although I don't think I will win as everyone has way more beys than me.

The winner of this campaign will be based off of a randomized draws' result; you have just as much of a chance at winning as Bladers with greater collections!
(Jan. 28, 2017  8:14 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: When will we find out results

The results will be posted on Feb 10th or sometime after
but people from my school follow me on instagram :smithicide:
guess theyre gonna have to know how cool i really am
I wanted to remind everyone that following @worldbeyblade on instagram is one of the contest rules! Please don't forget!  :D
(Jan. 29, 2017  3:12 AM)cadney Wrote: I wanted to remind everyone that following @worldbeyblade on instagram is one of the contest rules! Please don't forget!  Grin

What if you don't have an account ._.
Because this contest is about celebrating and promoting our community's efforts on instagram, you need an account on instagram to participate. There will be tons more contests on the WBO in the future that won't focus on instagram, so if you don't feel like making an account, we hope you'll look forward to those!