Should we ban: Cho-z Valkyrie,Cho-z Achilles,Cho-z Spriggan

With the “Unburstable” gimmick BEYBLADEs will be overpowered and hard to beat
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: With the “Unburstable” gimmick BEYBLADEs will be overpowered and hard to beat

They also have a lot of recoil and not as much weight as other Cho-Z Beys, so they could be knocked out a decent amount. Also, it's hard to activate the Burst Stoppers, so it sort of cancels out the fact that they may not burst in battle.
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: With the “Unburstable” gimmick BEYBLADEs will be overpowered and hard to beat

They also have a lot of recoil and not as much weight as other Cho-Z Beys, so they could be knocked out a decent amount. Also, it's hard to activate the Burst Stoppers, so it sort of cancels out the fact that they may not burst in battle.

But when the burst stoppers come out they are hard to beat
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: They also have a lot of recoil and not as much weight as other Cho-Z Beys, so they could be knocked out a decent amount. Also, it's hard to activate the Burst Stoppers, so it sort of cancels out the fact that they may not burst in battle.

But when the burst stoppers come out they are hard to beat

But with all the Defense and Stamina Types running rampant, there isn't much recoil to burst them with.
Yea that's a no for me chief
Don't ban them. They'd help To balance out the currently Stamina-dominated meta we've got going on.
No. Unless you like nothing but Stamina type battles
If we ban Cho-Z Valk, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Cho-Z Achillies, we might as well ban Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Revive Phoenix.

Now, do we really want to ban 6 layers? No. I would have been fine with banning the later 3, but now that we have the Cho-Z beys being able to actually beat them, we don't really need the bans.
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:46 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: If we ban Cho-Z Valk, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Cho-Z Achillies, we might as well ban Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, and Revive Phoenix.

Now, do we really want to ban 6 layers? No. I would have been fine with banning the later 3, but now that we have the Cho-Z beys being able to actually beat them, we don't really need the bans.

I didn’t think about that thank you
At first at thought both cho z valkyrie and cho z spriggan should be ban, but after while I think the shouldn't yes the burst stopper gimmick makes them hard to burst, but the can get ko plus they break the Stamina meta who's been dominating for awhile. So the don't need to be ban
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: At first at thought both cho z valkyrie and cho z spriggan should be ban, but after while I think the shouldn't yes the burst stopper gimmick makes them hard to burst, but the can get ko plus they break the Stamina meta who's been dominating for awhile. So the don't need to be ban

I think so too
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: At first at thought both cho z valkyrie and cho z spriggan should be ban, but after while I think the shouldn't yes the burst stopper gimmick makes them hard to burst, but the can get ko plus they break the Stamina meta who's been dominating for awhile. So the don't need to be ban

Except for the fact that they're OP with Bearing and that choS is replacing hS almost entirely for best 0B.Br Bey.
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Except for the fact that they're OP with Bearing and that choS is replacing hS almost entirely for best 0B.Br Bey.

So?
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:55 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Except for the fact that they're OP with Bearing and that choS is replacing hS almost entirely for best 0B.Br Bey.

So?

Maybe a combo ban would be necessary, since choV will be the unburstable Stationary Attacker that can still tae on Left-Spin Beys easily and choS can be launched super hard, outspinning most Beys without Bursting. So, if anything, The Cho-Z Awakening Beys should not be allowed to use Bearing to make them revolve around more diverse combos.
If these are banned...we all might return to hS,aH,mG,Sr meta
I don't think these Cho Z awakening system beys should be BANNED , But , they should have their own BURST LIMITED FORMAT Tournament !!!!
(Dec. 06, 2018  10:47 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I don't think these Cho Z awakening system beys should be BANNED , But  , they should have their own BURST LIMITED FORMAT Tournament !!!!

Yep u have a point...but there are only 3 beys for now
It might be possible if more beys like these release in the future
So, I got a Cho-Z Valkyrie last night, and it's a monster. The thing it that it's not THAT hard to activate the Burst Stoppers on the L/R Beylauncher, but it does have a decent amount of recoil. It has gotten knocked out by Dead Hades several times, both Beys in stock from. Basically, Dead Hades 0 Bump Destroy' can be a counter to these Beys. Here's an off topic recommendation I have for choV:
Also, it's risky to launch super hard every match to activate the gimmick, you're bound to make a mistake or not get it to activate at all. I enjoy the risk/reward these beys offer and hope for more gimmicks like this in the future, it's a nice change and I don't think they should be banned for it.
No. We're not going to ban every new release. I don't think we need a thread like this for parts that were released so recently, so I'm going to close this discussion.

If down the line these parts become an unhealthy presence in the metagame and there is an actual case to be made, then a topic like this would be justified. For now, feel free to post about these parts in their respective product threads or post test results in the Burst Customizations forum.