Should WBO's layout be modified mith the current bey system

Poll: do u think we should have a new wbo layout

yes i would like the new layout
57.47%
no it should remain like this
42.53%
Total: 100% 87 vote(s)
there is now change till now hope more people can come to this thread and give their vote on the poll so that wbo can take some action and if they need help i m sure electric, me , quazelcoatl and other graphic makers will surely gonna help them
Or, you know, the fact that everyone who matters thinks it's fine as is means this is kind of a pointless thread...
(May. 30, 2011  7:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Or, you know, the fact that everyone who matters thinks it's fine as is means this is kind of a pointless thread...

dude look at the poll it has more positive votes than the negative ones that's why i want all members to ask more and more people to vote and post on this thread so that we can get that what most of the members want
the look is pretty great but the sides where it looks grey i reckon they could put pics of beyblade or characters or something. just my opinion.
Yes, because all professional websites should strive to look like a 12 year olds' freewebs site...

@Bladeruler, firstly, that's a tiny fraction of the userbase, and none of the committee members seem to want it changed. It also doesn't show how much they want changed (new banner, whole redesign), and members who have been swayed either way can't change their votes.
Try to keep in mind the WBO is not a democracy, btw. The opinions of 10-14 year olds do not generally make for good web design sense, either.
(May. 30, 2011  7:51 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: the look is pretty great but the sides where it looks grey i reckon they could put pics of beyblade or characters or something. just my opinion.

It would look way too busy.
The brushed metal(?) look is actually my favourite thing about the WBO's look.
Double Post, plz delete.
Yes I agree...10-14 year olds are way too 'inexperienced' to recommend the design for a webpage..18 and above should have been the category to vote because they are the people who know what it takes to redesign such a site and how much shud it be changed in case they vote for it to be changed
(May. 30, 2011  9:02 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Yes I agree...10-14 year olds are way too 'inexperienced' to recommend the design for a webpage..18 and above should have been the category to vote because they are the people who know what it takes to redesign such a site and how much shud it be changed in case they vote for it to be changed

i couldn't agree more but sometime kids imagination and opinion could be use because nowadays a lot of kids have achieve maturity at early age. Just my opinion
(May. 30, 2011  9:53 AM)peace Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  9:02 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Yes I agree...10-14 year olds are way too 'inexperienced' to recommend the design for a webpage..18 and above should have been the category to vote because they are the people who know what it takes to redesign such a site and how much shud it be changed in case they vote for it to be changed

i couldn't agree more but sometime kids imagination and opinion could be use because nowadays a lot of kids have achieve maturity at early age. Just my opinion

agree with u and i also think people r not able to imagine the thing properly
I think it should not be changed.

It will take a long time to be completed, and whilst they are improving the layout they wont be able to update beypoints and there wont be any tournaments as they have no time.
(May. 30, 2011  10:18 AM)madmuppet98 Wrote: I think it should not be changed.

It will take a long time to be completed, and whilst they are improving the layout they wont be able to update beypoints and there wont be any tournaments as they have no time.

it will not be changed to early dude we r just trying to get wat people think about this topic if people r more than the further steps would be taken
Adding to th!nk's post, let me tell you, the option 'yes' just has a lead of 7 votes (posting when yes=28 and no=20)
You see, I just voted 'yes' but realized I was wrong.... Still bladeruler, I think there's no point in persuading the admins as they are too busy. Still, they try their best to bring about changes, when its really required. Remember, when there was a problem of sequel errors on this site, they had closed the site for 2 days, and solved the problem, so I think, this thread must still get about 900+ positive votes, so that the admins can change it..
(May. 30, 2011  10:27 AM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  10:18 AM)madmuppet98 Wrote: I think it should not be changed.

it will not be changed to early dude we r just trying to get wat people think about this topic if people r more than the further steps would be taken

@bladeruler...I really didn't understand what you meant to say....But anyways IMO...old is gold...This layout is perfect for me..hence I don't have much to contribute in this thread...But still changes if made please don't let it be a broad one..I know that i Have no "say" in Changing the layout of our website..But our theme is just so cool..But this is just My opinion...But new innovations would sorta be interesting...
I like the LAYOUT just fine, but a banner change would be nice. I feel the WBO should "evolve" with Beyblade. Pegasis and Storm Pegasis aren't all that anymore. We should keep current with this new SYSTEM of Beyblade. Hey, just my two cents.
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:14 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: I like the LAYOUT just fine, but a banner change would be nice. I feel the WBO should "evolve" with Beyblade. Pegasis and Storm Pegasis aren't all that anymore. We should keep current with this new SYSTEM of Beyblade. Hey, just my two cents.

dude what u requested is a banner change just like the most members do the main objective of mine creating this topic was to change some parts of wbo which uses old beyblade things and i also want wbo to keep up with the new system of beys just like u
(May. 27, 2011  1:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not a good render.

hey kai-v as u said that pic was not a good render so i searched the net took out a pic of bbp and modified it's pixels here's the pic in hd

[Image: bigbangpinanime.png]
Hey thats good...I would like that to be on the WBO's banner...that is, in case it isn't copyrighted
But kai-v said SHE already had a proper render of big bang
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:48 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Hey thats good...I would like that to be on the WBO's banner...that is, in case it isn't copyrighted

well it's a print screen of a bey video in hd quality of 720 px and i made it's pixels more clear but the only prob is it's outer boundary
@DX..I hope u mean to say 'she' for Kai-V...and XLR8...the outer boundaries can be modified in photoshop isnt it?...try using the blur tool a little for it...hey one idea...ow about...advancing like..interchanging L-Drago with Pegasis...BBP spinning and LDD as the banner...how will that be?
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:55 PM)DX Wrote: But kai-v said he already had a proper render of big bang

well dx she told us that but she never showed one that's why i uploaded a hd version of the pic
Still looks horrid, the "hd" pic, still a pointless topic.
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:22 PM)xlr8 Wrote: hey kai-v as u said that pic was not a good render so i searched the net took out a pic of bbp and modified it's pixels here's the pic in hd

[Image: bigbangpinanime.png]

That is a horrible render.
The only thing I'd like to see chenged is the banner and maybe the colour scheme to red maybe as thats not too hard