Should WBO's layout be modified mith the current bey system

Poll: do u think we should have a new wbo layout

yes i would like the new layout
57.47%
no it should remain like this
42.53%
Total: 100% 87 vote(s)
(May. 15, 2011  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Have you ever been on a website that was going through a re-design before? There WILL be errors, if you give up at the first, then it doesn't get done. If you don't give up, there are errors. Things NEVER run smoothly, and as I've said, there isn't any reason to re-design anything past a banner change.

Mentioning that, not a bad job, but a clearer image (prefferably a face-on render from the Anime or wherever we get those from) is needed to make it look professional.

dude i have done the thing u mentioned earlier but i was unable to get a pic of bbp in anime if u have one so please pm me and i will recreate the banner
This is exactly why we do not ask members to create things for us.
(May. 12, 2011  4:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The logo and the colours don't need changing, but I'd love to see BBP up on the banner
That is the only change I would like to see. Replace Storm with BBP.
umm,can anyon show me what did the banner looked like when it was in the hws era?>offtopic

anyways,bbp will look cool.but ya think the banner is really cool withot it?its awesome right now
(May. 15, 2011  1:45 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  4:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The logo and the colours don't need changing, but I'd love to see BBP up on the banner
That is the only change I would like to see. Replace Storm with BBP.

(May. 15, 2011  1:53 PM)4D Wrote: umm,can anyon show me what did the banner looked like when it was in the hws era?>offtopic

anyways,bbp will look cool.but ya think the banner is really cool withot it?its awesome right now

here is the pic of the new wbo logo with all the things same just bigbang pegasus in place of storm pegasus
(no offense please as i putted it earlier but no one saw it and keep posting further)

[Image: header.jpg]
Hahah, no offence but on Kai-V's first draft, she did a better job x100. ><
BBP has to be more clearish, not so blurry, Kai-V could do much better, no offense, it's good, but not enough.
Kai-V saw it, and she said it wasn't nice. So you don't have to post again.
(May. 16, 2011  11:44 AM)GaleForce Wrote: BBP has to be more clearish, not so blurry, Kai-V could do much better, no offense, it's good, but not enough.
Kai-V saw it, and she said it wasn't nice. So you don't have to post again.

dude i know i can't compete with kai-v as she's a pro in graphic making and that's the most high resolution pic i can get from net
So you should let Kai-V do the banner.
(May. 16, 2011  12:02 PM)GaleForce Wrote: So you should let Kai-V do the banner.

but i don't know that she would like to make one i might request her in future
If she doesn't want to make one, then that's her choice. She is the main moderator around here.
(May. 16, 2011  12:07 PM)GaleForce Wrote: If she doesn't want to make one, then that's her choice. She is the main moderator around here.

let's stop this off-topic discussion and as the votes for new layout r more i would ask moderators for further steps
1, Why does the WBO need a new layout there is absolutely nothing aesthetically or functionally wrong with it
2, Bey Brad was the person who programmed the current in, I'm not sure who has the code to the site but I'm sure it would be difficult to manage a transition
3, I don't hesitate to say that without an absolutely brilliant idea which is actually put into practice (and even then it's unlikely) nothing will change. Sorry.
(May. 16, 2011  12:44 PM)Benkei Wrote: 1, Why does the WBO need a new layout there is absolutely nothing aesthetically or functionally wrong with it
2, Bey Brad was the person who programmed the current in, I'm not sure who has the code to the site but I'm sure it would be difficult to manage a transition
3, I don't hesitate to say that without an absolutely brilliant idea which is actually put into practice (and even then it's unlikely) nothing will change. Sorry.

dude ur talking like a moderator anyways i informed kai-v to make a new header and tell us about what does she thinks abouts my idea and vote on the pool
The WBO is the most aesthetically pleasing forum I've come across and in my opinion should be left as is.
A new banner would be alright, although I don't see what's so bad with the current one.
Also I personally think BBP's colour scheme doesn't fit with the rest of the site (which is fantastic as is) and if we were to use it we would have to change the rest of the site to make it consistent/uniform in appearance.
(May. 16, 2011  1:18 PM)Robsta Wrote: The WBO is the most aesthetically pleasing forum I've come across and in my opinion should be left as is.
A new banner would be alright, although I don't see what's so bad with the current one.
Also I personally think BBP's colour scheme doesn't fit with the rest of the site (which is fantastic as is) and if we were to use it we would have to change the rest of the site to make it consistent/uniform in appearance.

That's so true! I was just gonna post this, but I was busy. Well, the only problem is the color scheme, that's all. On the other hand, lets face it, WBO is about beyblade, and not about beauty. Still, this site is so engaging, and the color scheme is just so soothing for the eyes. The banner, on the other hand, is good, and not as BAD, that we need to change it ASAP. There have been quite a many discussions about the banner, even before the thread was made. Still, it wasn't changed. That's because, its not a requirement, and mods and admins think that they spend their quality time in some other work. Still, if people do insist on a new banner, I'll like to see what would be the reaction of the mods and admins.....especially Kai-V.

P.S.-- Everyone, I just read somewhere that whenever people read something, they read it in a way, that depends on their mood. If one is angry, they read things as threats, challenges, which will lead to misunderstandings; and even a simple "Hello" would turn out to be a word of terror. The point is, No Offense, please don't misunderstand this post.
(May. 16, 2011  1:18 PM)Robsta Wrote: Also I personally think BBP's colour scheme doesn't fit with the rest of the site (which is fantastic as is) and if we were to use it we would have to change the rest of the site to make it consistent/uniform in appearance.

I can see that, different shade of blue. BBP would look strange on the banner due to the blue colour that the CW is. While you wouldn't have to change the entire colour layout, I think you would have to change the blue bars and the blue in the banner.
(May. 16, 2011  3:14 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  1:18 PM)Robsta Wrote: Also I personally think BBP's colour scheme doesn't fit with the rest of the site (which is fantastic as is) and if we were to use it we would have to change the rest of the site to make it consistent/uniform in appearance.

I can see that, different shade of blue. BBP would look strange on the banner due to the blue colour that the CW is. While you wouldn't have to change the entire colour layout, I think you would have to change the blue bars and the blue in the banner.

That's the worst thing that can happen IMO. I love this blue color(though my favorite is green) and don't want it to change. Also, I think that if the banner be changed, it will look really odd if we keep the colors different. Lets see what is done..
(May. 16, 2011  12:08 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  12:07 PM)GaleForce Wrote: If she doesn't want to make one, then that's her choice. She is the main moderator around here.

let's stop this off-topic discussion and as the votes for new layout r more i would ask moderators for further steps
1. Join Site
2. Don't like site layout
3. Complain about site layout, create thread with poll
4. Ignore all argument otherwise, accuse critics of mini-modding and being off topic.
5. Claim Poll is conclusive after four days and 27 votes (we have 41425 members as of this post. 27 votes equates to... 0.06517% of users), despite some users having changed minds otherwise, and it not being a decision to be made by users
6. Use this as cause to demand moderators to change site layout

(May. 16, 2011  1:01 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  12:44 PM)Benkei Wrote: 1, Why does the WBO need a new layout there is absolutely nothing aesthetically or functionally wrong with it

dude ur talking like a moderator anyways i informed kai-v to make a new header and tell us about what does she thinks abouts my idea and vote on the pool

1. Tell Kai-V what to do, despite the fact she already has enough to deal with around here
2. Expect her to take orders
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
(May. 16, 2011  3:52 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  12:08 PM)bladeruler Wrote:

1. Join Site
2. Don't like site layout
3. Complain about site layout, create thread with poll
4. Ignore all argument otherwise, accuse critics of mini-modding and being off topic.
5. Claim Poll is conclusive after four days and 27 votes (we have 41425 members as of this post. 27 votes equates to... 0.06517% of users), despite some users having changed minds otherwise, and it not being a decision to be made by users
6. Use this as cause to demand moderators to change site layout

(May. 16, 2011  1:01 PM)bladeruler Wrote:

1. Tell Kai-V what to do, despite the fact she already has enough to deal with around here
2. Expect her to take orders
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

Well, make the number of votes 26. I voted thinking only of a banner change, but after that, I realized that even that's not required... But, I can't change the vote...

Sorry for off topic post.
i think maybe just like a color change from like blue to green or something what your asking for is to much
(May. 24, 2011  1:19 PM)Bandit-King Wrote: i think maybe just like a color change from like blue to green or something what your asking for is to much

dude wat ur saying is also to much if we change the color scheme of the header we have to change the whole wbo's color scheme
i'm new to this but in my opinion, the layout does not need to change. it's like it has it's own personality. if we change it, then it's like we change the personality. nevertheless, this is my opinion. i don't know about others. i like this layout just the way it is.....
Why not just make a drop down menu at the bottom of the page to change the layout or even just the colour scheme as many other forums have. This way you can keep the current layout and also have new scheme.

In my opinion a colour scheme would be simple to do because your just changing the colours to whats already aesthetically pleasing and coded wonderfully and it would probably suit everyone asking for a change.
(May. 24, 2011  3:24 PM)Damon Wrote: Why not just make a drop down menu at the bottom of the page to change the layout or even just the colour scheme as many other forums have. This way you can keep the current layout and also have new scheme.

In my opinion a colour scheme would be simple to do because your just changing the colours to whats already aesthetically pleasing and coded wonderfully and it would probably suit everyone asking for a change.

this is good, instead of changing all of it, just improve some of its function or add...