Shooters and Grips

Shooters and Grips

Finally got this one up. Smile Is there any better way the photographs could be inserted in the article? Also, as you can see, there is a number of shooters and grips missing, you guys are going to have to add those. I either am not familiar with them, or haven't heard of them.

Any suggestions or comments?
Looks pretty good, but I would like to make individual articles for each item ... there are a lot of articles linking to a page named "HMS Customize Grip" but this page doesn't exist. Also I'm an edit since it's actually called Neo Customize Grip but you get my point.
* EZShooter (left spin):

Same as EZShooter right spin, except it has a different design and is for left spin.

I had no idea this existed.
Bey Brad Wrote:Looks pretty good, but I would like to make individual articles for each item ... there are a lot of articles linking to a page named "HMS Customize Grip" but this page doesn't exist. Also I'm an edit since it's actually called Neo Customize Grip but you get my point.
You could just redirect them to this article instead. I think individual articles would be good for the popular or most used ones. Like, I don't really see the point in writing a whole article about the Duotron Launcher.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:* EZShooter (left spin):

Same as EZShooter right spin, except it has a different design and is for left spin.

I had no idea this existed.
I assumed thats what it was called.
I could take a picture of Running Shooter if you'd like. However, it has no stickers. Is this okay?

attempt at ninja edit: I think there are two designs of Left Spin Launchers. The one shown is the newer one, the "Neo", I believe (says so on the sticker I think). I received an older Left Spin Launcher when I got my original Dragoon S, but that launcher is no longer with me. The older one is a tad bulkier, IIRC
It is because it is a dictionary. What if someone just wants to know about Customize Grip?

I mean, I get what you're getting at, but there is a lot to write about some, such as Customize Grip. Even though the article could be small I don't think a single page listing everything is a good way to go.
Also, I just realized you didn't specify the difference between the Left EZShooter and the Neo Left EZShooter
No, I mean I really have never seen that launcher before. What did it come with?
I've only seen two left spin plastic launchers, the big, bulky, way to complicated one (which Blue did a good job of explaining at the beyblade planel) and the Neo Left EZ Shooter
That is the Neo Left EZShooter ...
Okay, so I've seen the other two left spin shooters and I have never seen that one before.
Wasn't there something different about Aero Knight's Dual Shooter? I remember that being mentioned back when it came out, I think it ran smoother or something. I never noticed much of a difference though, could've just been that this one was more reliable compared to some of the old shooters from early HMS.
Bey Brad Wrote:Also, I just realized you didn't specify the difference between the Left EZShooter and the Neo Left EZShooter
What is the difference? I wasn't even aware there was two different versions! Lips_sealed

In the meantime, I think this is still a good substitute for larger articles. Whenever they're written though, this article can link to them so if people want to know more, they can.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:No, I mean I really have never seen that launcher before. What did it come with?
I've only seen two left spin plastic launchers, the big, bulky, way to complicated one (which Blue did a good job of explaining at the beyblade planel) and the Neo Left EZ Shooter

The difference is an extra layer of gears, if I remember correctly. The neo left was connected directly from winder to prongs, while the older versions had an extra layer. So, the side you insert the winder in is different. That's why between older and newer Dragoon Winders, the teeth face different directions when seen from "top view".

Actually, although the neo is supposedly more efficient in terms of friction and such, the system used in the original felt nicer to use for me. It's a pity mine is gone.

One more thing, I can't remember very clearly on this, but I think either one of them couldn't fit properly on some grips? If someone could help me check it would be good. I doubt the newer customize grip would be unable to accommodate, but older grips, such as the Catapult Grip, might suffer from this.

I'll try to edit when I can remember my password, but don't wait up for me, change it if you can confirm my data.

Edit: I remembered it >D so I'll fill in some stuff on the neo left, on the catapult grip and on the spring shooter.

EDIT AGAIN: I forgot what set the double shooter came with. Please edit! I shall go upload photos now.

EDIT for the THIRD time: My EZ Shooter Spring version seems to have disappeared. Please photograph if you have it.
Should grip accessories be on this page or on a whole separate page?
whats that black thing beside the grey launcher?
It's a compass to angle your shot. (either straighten or to let you get a better angle on banking it).
G Wrote:Should grip accessories be on this page or on a whole separate page?

I think it would be a good idea to have it on a sepearate page, what with the different accessories for the customise grip shooter.

With the rubber grips they click and fit into the holes, but with the metal grips i heard they are self adhesive and you can buy extra sticky parts when they wear out? Confirm?
Just wondering, but Nic, did you paint your Running Shooter, or did you dye yours? It's hella sexy and I plan on painting or dying mine a different color (I DO NOT LIKE THE COLOR GREEN)
bugturtles Wrote:Just wondering, but Nic, did you paint your Running Shooter, or did you dye yours? It's hella sexy and I plan on painting or dying mine a different color (I DO NOT LIKE THE COLOR GREEN)

Paint =P I'm too lazy to mix dyes, and also, it gives a tighter fit.
Where can I see your painted shooter? Is it on the page?
drager metal slicer Wrote:how do i put the compass on the grip?

You slot it on.
jasonresno Wrote:Where can I see your painted shooter? Is it on the page?

Near the bottom, the image showing the various grips and how the handles can be interchanged. But bigturtles has seen it before.

I've a better picture of it here,

[Image: Roundshell_grip.jpg]
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=I...l_grip.jpg
where did you get round shell ms in black?
drager metal slicer Wrote:where did you get round shell ms in black?

Paint it.