Shoes

I'm difficult when it comes to shoes >_>;; I think any shoes with those points are ugly and not very pratical, high heels are the same, boots I'm not too fond of, flip flops, only at the beach or if I'm going a short distance. I prefer trainers (sneakers) because they're just pratical for me on normal days.

I usually wear Alliance trainers which are similar to DC trainers I guess =P
SSD-Nikki Wrote:I'm difficult when it comes to shoes >_>;; I think any shoes with those points are ugly and not very pratical, high heels are the same, boots I'm not too fond of, flip flops, only at the beach or if I'm going a short distance. I prefer trainers (sneakers) because they're just pratical for me on normal days.

I usually wear Alliance trainers which are similar to DC trainers I guess =P

You think heels, pointed toes, and boots are all ugly?

uhhh
my Nike Zooms

I have several pairs of "real shoes", like when I'm playing with my orchestra, I also have a pair of awesome Demonia boots and Timberlands. You never know when you're gonna need them.
For basketball I use Nike and AND-1 sneakers.
For everyday I use skate shoes, I have:
3 DC,
1 Vans,
3 Circa,
1 DVS,
1 Fallen
and am about to buy some new DC and Element skate shoes.

I like to cover all styles Grin
Vans and Nikes
Didn't know we had a shoe thread. Awesome. Think the last pair I bought were these. The soles are scuffed already Pinching_eyes_2'

[Image: vegasstone.jpg]

Currently aiming to get the ones at the bottom of this page. I like the ones above them too but they're pretty impossible to get. Thought the dunks were a bit busy at first but now I loves them. <3

Also got my eyes on [url=]these Nikes[/url] and some Dunk Style Converse I can't find a picture of (sorta like these but red, very red) but I'm not really expecting to get them soon or at all really....we'll see.....
My main pari of trainers/sneakers/shoes or whatever are these Vans Classic (outer Purple, green lining, and yellow innards):
[Image: 100_0001.jpg]

[Image: 170_0999-1.jpg]
I really do love them, even if they are very hipster. :3

Other than that I own 3 pairs of plim soles (pumps) which generally cost around £5. Easily replaced and look good so you can't go wrong!

I do badly want some Toms like this:
[Image: navy%20large%20copy.jpg]
The money you pay for them helps give another person in a 3rd world country some new shoes! Joyful_2

Rocky: I do love Nike Hi Tops, but so many people are wearing them these days. I know it's silly not to get something you like just because lots of other people own it, but I really can't help but dislike them for it. Confused
Rocky, loving the heels xD the straps look awesome.

Neeek, =P I like high tops too, the trick is to just get bigger and shinier ones. 8D
at least, that's how I still like my high tops compared to others. =P my current favourites would be the nike dino jr's
Why do the hipsters act like shoes are the most perfect element to getting worldwide and godly respect, which you know no other man can explain?
I wear slip on vans

[Image: 4745-vans-slip-on-black-m.jpg]
I had transparent convers' but gve the to my cusin i'm gdetting more!
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:08 AM)Galaxxy Wrote: I had transparent convers' but gve the to my cusin i'm gdetting more!

i had no idea these existed

http://www.lifechucks.com/wp-content/upl...-dark1.jpg

look pretty terrible tbh

Rocky Wrote:Didn't know we had a shoe thread. Awesome. Think the last pair I bought were these. The soles are scuffed already '

[Image]

These are really cool, haha.
Transparent Converse?

I hope you have a F-awesome pair of socks to wear to show off otherwise it'd be like... Hey guys look at my... feet.
Lol i like those clear converse maybe with black strings though,

http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/shoes...162869.jpg
these are my favorite shoes i have

these look pretty awesome...
http://www.allthehotkicks.com/blog/wp-co...-CVO-1.jpg
WHERE CAN I FIND THAT SITE THAT HAS CLEAR CONVERSE WHICH SHIPS TO NORWAY? COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

edit: they are all over ebay. gonna order as soon as i get paid
AAAH! SHOES!! KEEP THEM AWAY!!!

Nah not really, though my shoes are generic white Wal Mart brand.
Just got a pair of orange and purple A-life shoes and a pair of red/gold limited edition Puma chinese new year kicks.

I also love most of the Nike kicks and of course, Vans.
(Jul. 10, 2010  5:38 AM)FaytSaratome Wrote: AAAH! SHOES!! KEEP THEM AWAY!!!

Nah not really, though my shoes are generic white Wal Mart brand.

at least get black ones...

those all look terrible but maybe not as bad in black
Cool chucks, did you get them?

=P not a big fan of chucks though, I like big shoes.